Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

Don't see the reason why they made a HFC set for them when the invasions give better gear..
    DHs get a HFC set? first I've ever heard of it. Got a source or any place i can easily find it? A google search gave me no confirmed or solid results

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Because half a level is 30 minutes of leveling or all the garrison missives. MASSIVE loss of XP. /s
    Oh I see. That guy wants to super-optimize his leveling experience.

I'm the opposite of that kind of player, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Oh I see. That guy wants to super-optimize his leveling experience.

I'm the opposite of that kind of player, lol.
    Though, in fact he doesn't. As someone already mentioned: it's a lot smarter to gear up your DH before Legion so you can sweep through the first levels a lot faster.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    Though, in fact he doesn't. As someone already mentioned: it's a lot smarter to gear up your DH before Legion so you can sweep through the first levels a lot faster.
    And on top of having all the gear you can complete quests that you can turn in on launch for that half a level.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    It doesn't make much difference, since scenarios seem to scale up to your gear... and you'll be doing a lot of those on your way to L101.
    Eh, no, not really.

*ding ding ding ding*

Aaaaaannnnd we've got a winner!
    The starting area gear is better than most stuff people have already. If you want to do mythic for the extra few item levels all the power to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rytingur View Post
    DHs get a HFC set? first I've ever heard of it. Got a source or any place i can easily find it? A google search gave me no confirmed or solid results
    http://legion.wowhead.com/zone=7545/hellfire-citadel Search Demon Hunter just beside the 1 - 50 of 269 Next > Last and you will find the full set + trinket. But it doesn't give any sort of "set bonus" it's just that we will be able to get geared up before Legion launches

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    The starting area gear is better than most stuff people have already. If you want to do mythic for the extra few item levels all the power to you.
    That's wrong. Quest gear on lvl 100-102 is around ilvl 690-700 (roughly) without RNG upgrades. If you have a char with 740+ Mythic gear you won't start replacing gear before lvl 106-108.

If you manage to gear up your DH to at least ilvl 710-715 - which is rather easy at this time - you will have a significant boost in leveling. Not even counting in things like current trinkets (Heirloom + Crafted Crit-Trinket or HFC trinkets) that are a lot better than most you can get during leveling despite having a lower ilvl.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    That's wrong. Quest gear on lvl 100-102 is around ilvl 690-700 (roughly) without RNG upgrades. If you have a char with 740+ Mythic gear you won't start replacing gear before lvl 106-108.

If you manage to gear up your DH to at least ilvl 710-715 - which is rather easy at this time - you will have a significant boost in leveling. Not even counting in things like current trinkets (Heirloom + Crafted Crit-Trinket or HFC trinkets) that are a lot better than most you can get during leveling despite having a lower ilvl.
    105-106, not 106-108.

You can recieve upgrades as early as 104, let's not exaggerate.

Also if your 710-715, you'll start replacing at 102-103.

It is not worth wasting time on imo, I leveled my DH on beta as vengeance with 0 issues and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/201...-here-7-8-2016

Don't see the reason why they made a HFC set for them when the invasions give better gear..
    for people that raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    105-106, not 106-108.

You can recieve upgrades as early as 104, let's not exaggerate.

Also if your 710-715, you'll start replacing at 102-103.
    I've said 'you won't start replacing before 106-108' with full Mythic gear. As you know, leveling is a process and it might/will happen that you won't get a better chest piece from a quest until 107 or even 108. Because you don't get a full set as soon as you ding 106. Plus, with really good base gear you can be really picky about possible quest gear because you have to take only the best itemized quest rewards instead of only the best ilvl-upgrade. Would you take the 750 Haste-Mastery chest over your perfectly itemized 740 Crit-Versatility chest as Havoc? Probably not. So you could wait for the next quest reward on lvl 108 and take the other possibly better itemized quest reward. Especially when considering how fast the leveling process is.

Anyway, I don't even know why we are discussing this?

Of course, you can jump immediately into Legion content with DH 680 starter gear but you will have it a lot easier and faster with +40 ilvl on your gear. I guess that's obvious and my original response was directed to someone who said that he would be better off by finishing the DH starter zone at Legion launch to 'not waste XP' which I debunked by stating that he'll lose more by not gearing up his DH before Legion.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain