Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any news on MSBT? That's one of my favorite addons and I hope the author will update it (or let someone else take over it). Or maybe someone can tell me if there is a similar addon that'll work on Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by throcha View Post
    Any news on MSBT? That's one of my favorite addons and I hope the author will update it (or let someone else take over it). Or maybe someone can tell me if there is a similar addon that'll work on Legion?
    Potentially a WeakAuras solution of sorts when it can be implemented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGWf-fyoDEg

Half-way through approximately for an example.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Potentially a WeakAuras solution of sorts when it can be implemented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGWf-fyoDEg

Half-way through approximately for an example.
    That's very interesting. Hope we can customize to make it look more like MSBT and also add sticky crits and stuff like that (if we can't already, the video didn't show it). Good find! Thanks

Doing some tests with my world quest tracker, if someone wants to check it out:

http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/world-quest-tracker

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody knows if there is a working version for something similar to handy notes regarding treasures and rares?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Anybody knows if there is a working version for something similar to handy notes regarding treasures and rares?
    you'll find it in here https://github.com/icyblade/wow_addons

7+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know of a working version of Gnosis or a post about it being updated for Legion?

TalentMacros, Masque, Clique, OmniCC, ShortMacros are all working fine for me
    Science the shit out of it!

Does anybody know if anybody is picking up NamePlateAuras in Legion, or if there are other addons similar? Preferably just buffs/debuffs over the head, not full nameplate overhauls as I already use ElvUI.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    Does anybody know if anybody is picking up NamePlateAuras in Legion, or if there are other addons similar? Preferably just buffs/debuffs over the head, not full nameplate overhauls as I already use ElvUI.
    You can do this on elv, why would you use another addon o.O
    Science the shit out of it!

Auctionator has been patched to work with legion. A few more tests are being done on advanced searching and battle pet changes but it is working on the beta/ptr.

http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/auctionator

https://github.com/jrob8577/Auctiona...tag/v7.0-alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Doing some tests with my world quest tracker, if someone wants to check it out:

http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/world-quest-tracker

Pretty nifty addon. Two things I notices:

1) When opening the map when the addon is enabled the game freezes for a fraction of a second. No showstopper, but definitely noticable.

2) When you turn in the emissary quest neither the emissary quest display in the corner nor the number of quests for that faction in the zones gets updated (although it seems to work sometimes, maybe when there are other emissary quests left):

Is it possible to add a quest filter? For example I'd like to never ever see PVP related quests. Or quests with a certain reward type (like gold) only when it counts toward the emissary quests.

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    Pretty nifty addon. Two things I notices:

1) When opening the map when the addon is enabled the game freezes for a fraction of a second. No showstopper, but definitely noticable.

2) When you turn in the emissary quest neither the emissary quest display in the corner nor the number of quests for that faction in the zones gets updated (although it seems to work sometimes, maybe when there are other emissary quests left):

[/img]https://i.imgur.com/jxeAo7wl.png[/img]

Is it possible to add a quest filter? For example I'd like to never ever see PVP related quests. Or quests with a certain reward type (like gold) only when it counts toward the emissary quests.
    1) the beta client loads images directly from the HD every time it is set. This won't occur on the live client.
    2) it's a bug, i'll see the issue next weekend.
    3) more people already asked this, eventually it will get implemented.

Thank you.

Does anyone know if Stuf will get updated or do we have to switch to Discord?

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Does anyone know if Stuf will get updated or do we have to switch to Discord?
    No information that I have seen.
    There is a Shadowed Unit Frames Legion Beta, but I have seen no alternative yet if you want the flexibility of stuf.
    Unless you go down the custom route with oUF that is.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Personally haven't notice any difference in customization between Stuf and Discord.

Personally haven't notice any difference in customization between Stuf and Discord.
    I personally couldn't get my head around the discord configuration.
    Maybe I should persist.
    Are there any guides or anything out there ?

Shadowed Unit Frames should meet my functionality requirements for a while, though it would be nice to eventually have more options.
    Either that, or I may spend that time actually looking properly into oUF particularly once legion versions come out more.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I personally couldn't get my head around the discord configuration.
    Maybe I should persist.
    Are there any guides or anything out there ?

Shadowed Unit Frames should meet my functionality requirements for a while, though it would be nice to eventually have more options.
    Either that, or I may spend that time actually looking properly into oUF particularly once legion versions come out more.
    Really? IIRC it's exactly like Stuf. Click on "Self" then decide to hide elements you don't want, change sizes, etc. and then under the "Special" tab you'll find things specific for that type of frame. E.g. Portrait > Special > 3D portrait.

I'd love to be able to use oUF but I feel like it's too much effort to learn LUA in the first place

Really? IIRC it's exactly like Stuf. Click on "Self" then decide to hide elements you don't want, change sizes, etc. and then under the "Special" tab you'll find things specific for that type of frame. E.g. Portrait > Special > 3D portrait.

I'd love to be able to use oUF but I feel like it's too much effort to learn LUA in the first place
    Then I shall persist and have another go at it.
    Thank you.

is pitbull and or dominos working in legion?