Deleted
    I agree with the poster above me.
    I dont come here for rating other people their mog or get my own rated, I just want to come here and share and get inspiration from
    Anyhow, i made a new mog on the ptr.

Inspired by the ''Monster hunter franchise'' I made this blue themed ''Monster / dragon hunter'' !

10+ Year Old Account
    @Kayrah and @DRperzik in the class forums there's a transmog threat for each class that doesn't require anything, so please, try to go with the title, if you dont plan on rating, then dont post here, go post that to the other transmog thread where all your ideas will be welcomed with open arms (That doesn't mean that you will always have the "feedback" that you want).

Note: Its not that hard to post a rating.
    @4KhazModan, i like the idea of your set but... i don't really think the shoulder go that well with it -it looks good but with no shoulders :P 7.5/10
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2016-06-29 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DRperzik View Post

Been playing around on the ptr now, and im simply in love with the new surv spec.
    I really cant wait for it to hit on the live servers, also gnome hunter hype!

It isnt that techy, but nontheless it has a good ''theme'' of a hunter around it (imo atleast) , wearing leather , light mail & using a animal jaw to decorate its weapon etc.
    Item list, please?

I dont come here for rating other people their mog or get my own rated, I just want to come here and share and get inspiration from

Inspired by the ''Monster hunter franchise'' I made this blue themed ''Monster / dragon hunter'' !
    Like the idea! Wish there were more pieces with the scales on them though 7/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Then post in the respective thread for your class. This thread was made for the express intent of posting and rating transmogs - if you don't want to do that, then don't post here. Every class has its own transmog thread, go post there. Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

.... You don't go to the "Rate a set" thread to rate a set or get rated.... Christ.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    Like the idea! Wish there were more pieces with the scales on them though 7/10
    While it's troll garb, I like your take on a Laughing Skull theme. I think Bloodspattered Shield would maybe work better, as the purple mask matches plenty. 8/10

Clicky for full-size!

Paladin Xenomech

My paladin:

(low-res image is the best I can do at the moment, sorry)

15+ Year Old Account
    And the non rating trend continues

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenomech View Post
    My paladin:
    Rate the set above please...

@AndaliteBandit 7.5/10 i like the combination is quite unique, but i don't really like how the belt and helm goes with it :S

My paladin:

Didn't see a set after this one so I'll rate this one I guess.

7.5/10
    It would be 8.5 or even a 9 if the weapon, gloves, belt, and cloak matched better. I suggest hiding the cloak all together and using the starting DK belt (the Acherus Knight one that is invisible), as for the rest of the pieces...IDK but the colors clash (the gloves especially) in an obvious way for me and that really takes away from how really well the T14 goes with the chest, pants and boots.

This set will look even better with the elemental artifact I think.
    I wish the helmet matched better, but I couldn't find a suitable substitute. I hope the goggles from legion aren't too garish, the ones from WoD and MoP are really busy for my tastes.
    Last edited by Weaponized Nuclear Kitten; 2016-07-05 at 11:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle, the land where we have good internet.

I like the goblin set. 8.5/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttonmasher View Post
    I don't know what that is but it looks nice. Only giving you 7/10 because the picture is lacking a full display and weapons.

Here's mine:

The weapon and shield are currently sort of placeholders, as I haven't found anything that perfectly fits the set.

Deleted
    Still better image than most, at least you can see something in that picture. People should really learn how to ZOOM in and go to the places where there's lights... i'm so tired of those huge pictures where characters sit in dark cave and are zoomed out. Seriously, what the hell.

Also on rating. Naturally, this is rate a set-thread, so you are supposed to rate sets (whoah), but seriously do you really think that most people won't just throw some random "lol 8/10 gr8 set m8"-shit without even looking the pictures. Like let me eat dinner fast to enjoy my dessert. At least some people are actually "rating" things, like saying which pieces wont match in their opinion etc., hats off to them.

I always thought transmogs were personal thing, and not something to impress other players (because i'm never impressed about them) so i'm not posting anything now. Also my transmogs are better than yours so i'm not throwing pearls to swines!!!!! (that was a joke goddamnit)
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2016-07-09 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    I don't know what that is but it looks nice. Only giving you 7/10 because the picture is lacking a full display and weapons.

Here's mine:

-SNIP-

The weapon and shield are currently sort of placeholders, as I haven't found anything that perfectly fits the set.
    A 7/10 right now. I like the transmog, though the tabard looks out of place. Maybe the classic Blood Knight tabard?. For shields, I'd suggest Titansteel Shield Wall or Shield of Impenetrable Darkness, or even Pulsing Spellshield. As for the weapon, Wild Combatant's Mageblade looks pretty great.
    My DK transmog:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttonmasher View Post

I like the goblin set. 8.5/10
    WTF, what is that set? 8.8 cause that set will make everyone look at you twice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    WTF, what is that set? 8.8 cause that set will make everyone look at you twice
    Looks like glitched out tier 3 for druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elrot View Post
    Looks like glitched out tier 3 for druids.
    Yeah, that's why i give it the 8.8, have never seen that item before :P

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Yeah, that's why i give it the 8.8, have never seen that item before :P
    That's because it's glitched.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Ariakan- 7/10 kind of typical for a dk but I like how you tried to incorporate lesser used items into the set

Trying to decide on a pandaren or goblin hunter for legion...

Here's my pandaren:

I know the belt doesn't fully match but it's for theme more than anything