Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.
    Buy yourself some and don't eat them. What's the problem? The insects who live only to be eaten by birds and so on. This is the life. To be born and to die. If you have time to think about the life of animals, then you obviously need to visit less developed countries, where people themselves can barely live. Don't know how stupid you have to be to fill your head with such things.

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    But not objectively. You used an opinion. What is harm, and what makes harm bad?
    Yes, it was objective.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    I just ate a thick 12oz steak, named it Bodakane.
    I took a 4 ounce crap, named it tj119.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

i'll never understand why vegetarians/vegans think they have to force their beliefs on other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Yes, it was objective.
    You don't know the meaning of the word then. Objective means not an opinion.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

I never understood veganism. Against animal cruelty? Decide to be a vegetarian? Hey more power to you.

But swearing off animal products altogether? Never understood that.

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    You don't know the meaning of the word then. Objective means not an opinion.
    sigh.

Harm = physical injury, especially that which is deliberately inflicted.

Which is what i said. That's not a fucking opinion.

See:
    Are you serious?

Um ok.

deliberately inflicted physical injury.

Ok I guess my opinion is valid now. whew.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Animals eat animals. That is how the food chain work and it it totally natural. Also STEAKS!!! YUM!!

Neither did I.

I've provided evidence and it gets ignored. I've given actual facts and they get ignored. I've been respectful and it gets ignored.

Nothing I've said is untrue and for every one of my posts with attitude there's 10 posts from the counter side that are equally douchey, condescending, high and mighty, etc. Yet, you focus on me, and ignore all of them. So spare me your self righteous indignation.
    Want to be spared? Ignore me. I'll keep pointing out the blind fervor with which you defend veganism and draw parallels to the the kinds of people who display similar behavior (again, conspiracy nuts, mcfeminists, religious nuts, flat earthers, ect) when you employ the same sort of rhetoric. Well, until I get bored then I'll just look at your posts and be all like...oh it's just ol' Bodakane at it again.

On a side note, I'd like to play a drinking game using your post history in vegan threads. Every time I find you just telling people they're full of shit, a study/article is shit or that they're morally inferior to you, take a drink!
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AztechZero View Post
    Want to be spared? Ignore me. I'll keep pointing out the blind fervor with which you defend veganism and draw parallels to the the kinds of people who display similar behavior (again, conspiracy nuts, mcfeminists, religious nuts, flat earthers, ect) when you employ the same sort of rhetoric. Well, until I get bored then I'll just look at your posts and be all like...oh it's just ol' Bodakane at it again.

On a side note, I'd like to play a drinking game using your post history in vegan threads. Every time I find you just telling people they're full of shit, a study/article is shit or that they're morally inferior to you, take a drink!
    You'd be dead within an hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Quote Originally Posted by AztechZero View Post

You accuse me of all that shit...yet....you're doing the same thing. Refute anything I said instead of spewing ranty bullshit. Who has actually tried to engage me in honest debate or discussion? No one.

I'll give you a starting point.....how am I wrong about factory farming?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because if I don't eat animals I feel like I'm not helping them fulfill their purpose in life.

Enjoying meat doesn't make one a bad person.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    I suppose so. But as mentioned, big animal industry=many greenhouse effect. We need to find a better way at least.
    You know, Traditional vegetable farming is actually just as bad if not worse because it introduces thousands of chemical pesticides that cause dramatic effect on the local water table.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, Factory farming is pretty shit. Here is the thing though, not every farm is a factory farm, and non-factory farms produce bjectively better produce that can be physically judged inferior to traditional open farm produce, from eggs to milk to meat to the leather, all superior when the animals grow big and healthy out in open spaces where they can be healthy.

On the alternative side, Vegan produce is so chemically damaging to the enviroment you effectively poison the world with each tofu plantation with all the pesticides it needs to survive

You accuse me of all that shit...yet....you're doing the same thing. Refute anything I said instead of spewing ranty bullshit. Who has actually tried to engage me in honest debate or discussion? No one.

Several posters have in the past. You refuse to accept anything that doesn't suit your views. People just gave up on having any kind of meaningful conversation with you so here we are. And it's not so much an accusation as an observation, one just needs to read your post history or even just your posts in this thread. But, I suppose I could go find some videos or articles of other ideological nuts doing the same song and dance you are some time. Shouldn't be too hard, just need to skim through some episodes of TDPP.

I simply don't care enough to retread old ground in the factory farming debate. It's been discussed with you before by others and it's the same thing nearly every time. So, I guess take that as some sort of victory if you want. Yay, go Bodakane the Righteous "waves green flag". At the end of the day I care less about the discussion of veganism here and more about your shitty way of promoting it.

Another aside, I really don't give two shits about you making the personal decision to be a vegan. More power to you in that regard. Your body, your rules after all.
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero

Because I need meat to survive, I have allergies to many alternative sources of protein.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Because on first place Humans are predators.And second meat gives me more energy that bloody gross.And our brain need alot of energy to work you know that ?
    You see the animals who eat only vegs they have 5 times bigger bellys than predators who eat only meat
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-07-11 at 05:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol. Ok. You say veganism is bad because its 'chemically altered" (which you didn't even know anything about till a couple of hours ago) food, and are promoting a non vegan diet consisting of meat....but me pointing out chemically altered and artificial "real" meat is, is pointless? You're almost as annoying as Fargas.

Nothing about my claim is meaningless. What of your claims have you backed up again......oh that's right not a goddamned thing.

Yes. I've been a part of numerous rescues.

Yes one paper. I also said it didn't properly quantify a vegetarian diet either...don't forget I said that either.

And again, what paper would that be? Some imaginary one I didn't use?

I've done the research, you don't even know what a vegan is!!!!!!!!! Jesus you guys are insane. Its almost funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Near 10 years actually. I know the history just fine. You're basically making shit up still.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, go back further in the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you serious?

Um ok.

deliberately inflicted physical injury.

Ok I guess my opinion is valid now. whew.
    So, mental injury doesnt count as harm, but tattoos and body piercings do by your reasoning....

10+ Year Old Account
    I went vegan for 8 months once purely for health reasons. It worked alright, but I was young and my parents weren't supportive/wouldn't buy the food I needed, so once I was more comfortable with my weight I switched back. I could see myself maybe trying again one day, as now that I'm older I do feel very negatively towards the obscene amounts of animal cruelty in different meat industries.

i just had the best t-bone yesterday god damn if ill let some hippie ruin that for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    But vegetables don't taste like meat.