Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    They also don't like it when you point out that more white people die during police confrontations then black people...

Guess it doesn't sound as good to chant that while they are dropping cinder blocks on cops heads and crippling them below the neck..
    First, maybe because your ignoring the difference in percentage of the population?

And black on black/yellow/orange/white/purle crime or whatever is revenant how? Police killing people for whatever reason is different when regular people kill each other, you kind of have higher expectations on why cops shoot people since as a society you give them a bit more authority.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    What's the difference in 5 years? Well mostly the reporting I think

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...oung-black-men
    http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...y-police-2015/

but I guess that you will question these articles because of ''Liberal media bias'' based on your wonderful gut feeling and nothing more.
    Well, one of them is the fucking Guardian for one.

It's the Leftist Dail Mail.

The other one literally has a Justice subpage.

First, maybe because your ignoring the difference in percentage of the population?

And black on black/yellow/orange/white/purle crime or whatever is revenant how? Police killing people for whatever reason is different when regular people kill each other, you kind of have higher expectations on why cops shoot people since as a society you give them a bit more authority.
    The lions share of the time they do the public proud. This entire movement is based on the idea that black people are treated differently when they are not. Lets put this in perspective each black lives matter riot save for the last one where they killed and crippled police officers. The officers all acted properly. There was nothing out of line with their conduct.

These protesters should be violently dispersed they are nothing more then spoiled children. Bean bag rounds and mass arrests should be the police response to this not to indulge them in their stupidity.

Deleted

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that since English is obviously not your first language that you are not an American?

If that is the case, then I could see why you would think there is a problem in the USA. That's okay, all you really have to go by is media reports. If you actually lived here you would see for yourself that the "racial problem" is largely a construct of the media (liberals/progressives) that profit from stirring the pot, so to speak. Black Lives Matter is a racist hate group that is sponsored and promoted by people that have a vested interest in the perpetuation of racial unrest. Consequently, they lie and distort the statistics and seek to exploit any perceived racial injustice.

As the Mayor of Chicago (lifelong Democrat and former chief of staff for the Racist-in-Chief Barrack Obama), Rahm Emanuel, so famously said "You never let a serious crisis go to waste."

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Berserker View Post
    Well, one of them is the fucking Guardian for one.

It's the Leftist Dail Mail.

The other one literally has a Justice subpage.
    But the Guardian also did a study to try and prove that more blacks were killed by cops than whites, and they proved themselves wrong and that, in 2015, more whites were killed by cops than all other races combined. Even this year to date, more than twice as many whites than blacks have been killed by cops in the US. Click on the "Total" button on the page to see.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/n...gs-us-database
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

OMG We didn't kill a black guy in a traffic stop!! WE DID IT

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I mean, I always "lose" on this site because there's an unending supply of people who shout down any attempt to suggest there's a race issue and endlessly agree with each other, no matter how bad the arguments are.
    So you mean you always lose because you get proven wrong and your "Feelings" are unfounded stupidity. If there was a race issue there would be no black cops, no Black officials, no Black presidents.

The truth of the matter is There IS a massive bias against a certain demographic, and that demographic isn't black people. It's Black people who adopt a ghetto culture who purposely ruin their own lives and the lives of their children due to Obnoxious racism.

The Race issue in America is a two way street, you want to see less dead black people? Then bite down on Black Crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    They also don't like it when you point out that more white people die during police confrontations then black people...
    That is dishonest.
    The point is the statistics.
    Population balance is 68% White, 12% Black, 17% Hispanic.
    If there is no bias, then the same percentage ought to be in the casualties count.
    Then there too should be 68% Whites, 12% Blacks, and 17% Hispanics shot. And that isn't the case.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    That is dishonest.
    If there is no bias, then the same percentage ought to be in the casualties count.
    Then there too should be 68% Whites, 12% Blacks, and 17% Hispanics shot. And that isn't the case.
    You forgot to add crime statistics in there.

And wealth/poverty spread.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Applies to all statistics.
    If the society functions correctly then the balance is always the same.
    Looking at all statistics however shows mistreatment of certain groups, but preferred treatment of others...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    And wealth/poverty spread.
    Poverty doesn't completely account for black crime rates, although it (mostly) did for Hispanics. There are prevalent criminal subcultures at play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    There are prevalent criminal subcultures at play.
    And with what are you backing that one up?

Poverty doesn't completely account for black crime rates, although it (mostly) did for Hispanics. There are prevalent criminal subcultures at play.
    What... gangster's glory? Are you serious? They wanna be like Tupac? :P

Not buying that. Economic problems seems much more likely.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    What... gangster's glory? Are you serious? They wanna be like Tupac? :P

Not buying that. Economic problems seems much more likely.
    All stereotypical crime patterns exist/come from the poor ghettos.
    All of em. That's also where black on black crime happens, because.. survival.

7+ Year Old Account
    And with what are you backing that one up?
    I won't get involved in this particular discussion at 3:30 AM, but I will when I have time later today.

I do have a question which I would like answered before I reply: Do you think there are any significant cultural correlations when it comes to black crime? If your answer is no, then you would seemingly believe the only major influences on crime are poverty, location or other external sources. And yet, studies (which I will gladly find later) have pointed out that while the crime proportions for Hispanics mostly matched Whites once wealth was accounted for, there was still a glaring increase in crime for blacks.

All stereotypical crime patterns exist/come from the poor ghettos.
    All of em. That's also where black on black crime happens, because.. survival.
    Well, isn't that what I'm saying? Ghetto people are poor people. Poverty is the best motivator for criminals. It's right up there with hookers and booze (or crack if you want to be hip about it).

10+ Year Old Account
    That is dishonest.
    Racial population has nothing to do with what the resulting law enforcement numbers should be. For one thing, these populations aren't evenly distributed across the country. For another, there are wild cultural differences between whites, hispanics, asians, and blacks not to mention economic differences. This focus on "equal distribution of statistics" is irrational.

Furthermore if crime and poverty are directly connected, they should go up and down with each other, but in reality they change separately. Crime for instance has been steadily going down overall despite an increase in poverty.

Well, isn't that what I'm saying? Ghetto people are poor people. Poverty is the best motivator for criminals. It's right up there with hookers and booze (or crack if you want to be hip about it).
    The point is that There are poor white people and Poor Hispanic people and yet they still commit less crimes than Ghetto Black people. Even Poor black people in non-predominantly black areas commit less crimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't get involved in this particular discussion at 3:30 AM, but I will when I have time later today.

I do have a question which I would like answered before I reply: Do you think there are any significant cultural correlations when it comes to black crime? If your answer is no, then you would seemingly believe the only major influences on crime are poverty, location or other external sources. And yet, studies (which I will gladly find later) have pointed out that while the crime proportions for Hispanics mostly matched Whites once wealth was accounted for, there was still a glaring increase in crime for blacks.
    If we consider the historic treatment of black people, and their ghettoization for hundreds of years as a cultural influence, the answer would be yes.
    Mistreatment of a group of people, causing backlash is normal, and observable among pretty much all mammals.
    The racial bias did not magically come to an end with the Civil Rights act.
    The same prejudice still exists today. Just not as open as it used to. You've to be more subtle about it now.