4 5.97%

1 1.49%

0 0%

0 0%

2 2.99%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vezzinjo1 View Post
    someone who hate stormwind with passion will always be 10/10! LAPDOGS!! ALL OF YOU!
    Agreed, Darnassus for life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshade View Post
    dalaran for eternity!

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    dalaran for eternity!
    This! But! I will put a leg in Exodar, and another in Silvermoon when I retire.

Also, congratulations! As of the post I quoted, you have been promoted to a Scarab Lord!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Also, congratulations! As of the post I quoted, you have been promoted to a Scarab Lord!
    yeeey... i can control bugs....

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    6/10
    well, this came out when i googled shirtless edwin vancleef.
    you can choose which you like more.
    I agree with the rating. He could be represented in game better and I don't like how quickly he changed from "we DESERVE the money from House of Nobles" to "F*ck you poor farmers, it's all mine".

As to the second part of the quote... one of the firsts from Deviant Art:

Kalec - didn't someone nominate Halduron yesterday?

I'm dedicating today's post to Hakkar, the Demon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshade View Post
    Agreed. I also liked Nighthaven of other towns.

This! But! I will put a leg in Exodar, and another in Silvermoon when I retire.
    I think they'd rather take your head if you want to put something on display are you trying to follow on Onyxia's footsteps?.

Well, 7/10. Could've been so much more if he wasn't the quintessential bad guy for the humans in Vanilla.

I nominate Turalyon.

Can't wait for tomorrow and the day after it. All the low scores Sargeras is going to get since his avatar got beaten and apparently an orc beat him.

Deleted
    @Roudene No. @Snowraven that ship has sailed; they had that opportunity in SWP.

Hell, it wasn't even a setback.

- - - Updated - - -

Real question now folks. 28 names to go. 3 anonymous. Out of the 25 known ones, you think any can make the Deity Tier?

Deleted

My memory didn't trick me this time.

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    @Kalecgos the Spellweaver –Of the remaining names, I would think only Sargeras has a shot at deity tier, although; I don’t think he’s going to hit it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post

My memory didn't trick me this time.
    What the actual fuck!

People should place their nominations in the end of the posts; I don't have to double check the next day people!

6/10

I dont know vancleef that well, but what i know makes him okey ^^

i nominate Halduron Brightwing

7+ Year Old Account
    Real question now folks. 28 names to go. 3 anonymous. Out of the 25 known ones, you think any can make the Deity Tier?
    alexandros probably.

Formerly known as Arafal

What the actual fuck!

People should place their nominations in the end of the posts; I don't have to double check the next day people!
    please put Halduron in there anyway he has been in the nomination list for too long now D:

Edit: also 8/10 for edwin he's awesome

Nominating: Kayn Sunfury
    Last edited by Lycanhero; 2016-07-11 at 03:01 PM.

Signature made by Hinoto.

I voted seven. The Defias were one of the more sympathetic and interesting villains in Vanilla due to the nature of their strife with Stormwind. Buuuut....VanCleef really had no personality, at least not in game. We never saw anything from his perspective. He never got fleshed out as a character really. He's just the leader of an interesting group, so I can't justify going higher than 7. His daughter on the other hand, we get to see more of outside of her boss fight. The lack of any meaningful interaction with the character holds him back.

7/10

I'm a fan of evil human factions in WoW, which are basically just the Defias Brotherhood and Scarlet Crusade. The Defias doesn't have as cool of a background and most of the time they just come over as some sort of resistance group. Edwin also lacks any real background and personality, but I can get behind his motivations. And his organisation managed to be quite a huge thorn on Stormwinds side, even if they are not the big villainous factions we face these days like the Black Dragonflight, Scourge or Legion. I've never actually played much Alliance during Vanilla-WotLK, so I don't share that much memory of being involved with the Defias during questing. I do remember making all these trips to the Deadmines as I really wanted to have all the gear, it was also a good place to farm twinking stuff.

Atleast they continued his legacy with his daughter, who actually has gotten quite some screentime during Westfall. If only this questchain wasn't such a bad parody to CSI: Miami I might've enjoyed it a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    7/10

I'm a fan of evil human factions in WoW, which are basically just the Defias Brotherhood and Scarlet Crusade. The Defias doesn't have as cool of a background and most of the time they just come over as some sort of resistance group. Edwin also lacks any real background and personality, but I can get behind his motivations. And his organisation managed to be quite a huge thorn on Stormwinds side, even if they are not the big villainous factions we face these days like the Black Dragonflight, Scourge or Legion. I've never actually played much Alliance during Vanilla-WotLK, so I don't share that much memory of being involved with the Defias during questing. I do remember making all these trips to the Deadmines as I really wanted to have all the gear, it was also a good place to farm twinking stuff.

Atleast they continued his legacy with his daughter, who actually has gotten quite some screentime during Westfall. If only this questchain wasn't such a bad parody to CSI: Miami I might've enjoyed it a lot more.
    The sunglasses guy was a bit much, but on the other hand, we actually got to interact with Vanessa, and see the plight of the people she whipped into a frenzy for the new Defias. The original group had a sympathetic backstory, screwed over by the nobles/Onyxia, but we didn't get to actually see or interact with them as anything but bandits etc, who had fallen from grace and were harming innocents in their quest for revenge. Also Vanessa is alive in Legion so hopefully she'll get more story down the road too.

Deleted
    Halduron adjusted. I will fix his color when I am near a computer, but he is in the Safety Zone.

7/10. It is a shame that (SPOILERS jk) he died.

I want to give a nomination to the great Twilight Dragon, Dargonax.
    Last edited by Ishimada; 2016-07-11 at 04:01 PM.

8/10.
    PLEASE NOMINATE VAREDIS, WE NEED LEGION CHARACTERS FOR SEASON 2.
    But for now I'll just nominate Krasus.