Page 67 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Yeah sorry I didn't check. It seemed so so sooo early and it was unexpected.
    no problem. spoilers come out on Friday night, Saturday at 4 am in my country (Croatia) so its n Friday night in America.

- - - Updated - - -

damn, Alegria Mirajane was drying up the sea with her magic power.

So the elder and younger sister chapter title was talking about Yukino and the annoying Oreison Six girl?

Seems weird Eileen just let Natsu and company walk away. I guess her creations died so it was impactful enough for her to want revenge?

- - - Updated - - -

Next chapter: Dragneel the White? Who dat?

Mira vs August, Irene and Brandish. really Hiro???
    Larcade Dragneel??? great, another Natsu's family bullshit.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-07-09 at 01:31 AM.

my favorite Spriggan is released: Dimaria.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-07-11 at 12:35 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or are chapter titles 1 chapter off? I mean to me it seem this chapter should have been the "big sister little sister" chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    RIP Mira. she will fight Irene.
    she lives ...

Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    she lives ...
    oh I know that. read the spoilers yesterday.

Oh god from the second she tied Mira Jane to the stone I knew it was gonna turn into a skimpy-clothes torture scene.

Kinda disappointed Mira freaked out about Eileen and Augusts power when even Lucy was just like "oh my August is a bit strong."

Yukino and that other girl meeting up, I don't even remember their backstory. For them to not just try to be happy together now is dumb though.

I don't really remember who Dimaria is but I guess this guy is the last Spriggan? He feels pointless since only August and Eileen matter.

Lemme guess. Rahkeid died too? Or it's a holy bible also created by Zeref.

We have Dark, Light? and Fire. All we need now is some more siblings that can are Lightning, Water, Ice, Earth etc etc. A big happy family reunion!

Most interesting part of this chapter for me personally was the tension between Eileen and August. She didn't seem to mind a fight against him...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Kinda disappointed Mira freaked out about Eileen and Augusts power when even Lucy was just like "oh my August is a bit strong."
    Well that was before August's mode change.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And because Lucy isn't strong enough to realise their power.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Oh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    And because Lucy isn't strong enough to realise their power.
    So you think Lucy is weaker than Mest?

So you think Lucy is weaker than Mest?
    What I think is that level power in Fairy Tail doesn't mean anything, it's more useless than Happy's fighting capability. The moment with Lucy and Natsu talking about August "power level" is, imo, a way for them to reassure themselves, like "Yeah, he's just a bit stronger...nothing to fear here, we can do it" but in their heads it's like Mest.

And if you think level power are a thing and that they truly think that way about August and Brandish, then it's a stupid moment to put in since it's pretty obvious that August is way stronger than Brandish. It's not a "They are so strong that the difference between August and Brandish seems small" type of thing, because if I take an example from another manga where power level can be measured : Goku is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger than Krillin and Mr Satan, but there is no doubt to him that Krillin is waaaaaaaaay stronger than Mr Satan too.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2016-07-11 at 04:47 PM.

And if you think level power are a thing and that they truly think that way about August and Brandish, then it's a stupid moment to put in since it's pretty obvious that August is way stronger than Brandish. It's not a "They are so strong that the difference between August and Brandish seems small" type of thing, because if I take an example from another manga where power level can be measured : Goku is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger than Krillin and Mr Satan, but there is no doubt to him that Krillin is waaaaaaaaay stronger than Mr Satan too.
    The long and short of it is:

mah another Dragneel. its really stupid. its enough that Natsu is Zeref's brother and that Zeref revived him as a demon but now this???? its bullshit.

What I think is that level power in Fairy Tail doesn't mean anything, it's more useless than Happy's fighting capability. The moment with Lucy and Natsu talking about August "power level" is, imo, a way for them to reassure themselves, like "Yeah, he's just a bit stronger...nothing to fear here, we can do it" but in their heads it's like Mest.

Hmmmm I reread it and yeah you're right. It doesn't seem like they were being serious...I took it as them being confident that he wasn't someone out of their league.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    mah another Dragneel. its really stupid. its enough that Natsu is Zeref's brother and that Zeref revived him as a demon but now this???? its bullshit.
    Well. Wasn't Dragneel a name given to him by Igneel? Maybe this guy was also raised by Igneel. I don't think it has anything to do with them actually being siblings. Probably they were just raised in similar circumstances.

I'd be seriously disappointed if Zeref was related to this guy. They built Zeref up to use black magic almost only to revive Natsu. For him to have another brother would be underwhelming.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm I reread it and yeah you're right. It doesn't seem like they were being serious...I took it as them being confident that he wasn't someone out of their league.

Well. Wasn't Dragneel a name given to him by Igneel? Maybe this guy was also raised by Igneel. I don't think it has anything to do with them actually being siblings. Probably they were just raised in similar circumstances.

I'd be seriously disappointed if Zeref was related to this guy. They built Zeref up to use black magic almost only to revive Natsu. For him to have another brother would be underwhelming.

Unless the D in E.N.D. meant something else I'm pretty sure he got the name from Zeref.

nah its Natsu's family name. I had enough of Natsu already. its already way over my head that he has a history with Zeref and Acnologia.

Spriggan 12 are gathered. Neinhart revived Wahl, God Serena and Brandman. Zeref wants from Irene to separate "heart" from Mavis. Erza is awake and says "Rest now, my friends, the next dawn might be our last" and Natsu proclaims that they will win and take their guild back.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-07-15 at 03:52 AM.

I was gonna chastise FT for letting people live to have to fight them again, but plot demanded every Spriggan 12 be there no matter what so I don't even know what to say.