Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the scaling would be no problem, if blizzard doesn't had implemented the absurd character power progression. Back in the dark ages there where only 30 itemlevels across the whole vanilla content after max level. Even with full tier 2, high level mobs weren't a constant oneshot fest.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom View Post
    Whats with all the modern day communists trying to defend this shit? This is stupid plain and simple.
    Well, for one it's not real, OP has provided no proof that this exists

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a good thing, it means the set bonuses from World Content sets should remain competitive and maybe even more viable then Raiding sets. Gives more of a reason to acquire it as well. Honestly this will make things remain relevant even in patch content meaning there will be more content that is worth doing.

I guess that just means gear is only for raiding and mythic+ now

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    keep telling yourself that...
    it's in "let's fix bugs" phase, not development.
    I like what op described anyway. I was talking about the "blizzard lied" bs

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard lied! Right on the wotlk box it said flying combat in Wintergrasp and dance studio! *Rant, rabble rabble, rant.* Oh... we aren't talking about these anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    OP can't even read his own post nor provide source of argument.

This is the same "technology" as current proving grounds. Exact values are irrelevant because it's still subject to change during Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Blizzard lied! Right on the wotlk box it said flying combat in Wintergrasp and dance studio! *Rant, rabble rabble, rant.* Oh... we aren't talking about these anymore?
    If Blizzard shuts down servers and we don't get flying combat or dance studio then someone can claim a class-action against Blizzard (legality is irrelevant). Until then, the law fully protects them because the product has continuing service and you simply prepaid for a feature. Until servers are shut down completely, no court or lawyer will take your case.
    Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2016-07-11 at 03:09 PM.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    Well, for one it's not real, OP has provided no proof that this exists
    Yeah and not only that, we provided plenty of proof that contradicts his statement. There may be things that scale such as the artifact quests, but at the very least world mobs do not appear to scale with your itemlevel, only your level.

Deleted
    Furthermore

https://i.gyazo.com/c63ab268ec1d684f...4b35fc3d3b.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/b0a396ad0fd794cf...63df8f00da.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/9b19cb98c545320c...169f1c173a.png

This is from a mob in Val'sharah, just east of Lorlathil

Doesn't seem to be any scaling here
    Not sure why people are still talking about this, proof has been supplied that the OP is a bag of shit.
    Nothing to see here, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    This is it folks complained about content being made redundant past a certain point.. Blizz fix this and people complain that they can no longer pwn said the same mobs like they used to be able to.. Case of Catch 22..
    Because farming mobs for mats its really FANTASTIC CONTENT

Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    Again it will not matter, it will take you the same amount of time to kill things wearing greens or wearing raid gear.
    In the scenario of if it scales(Because proof has been shown it doesn't): I mostly meant whichever has the best set bonuses for being out in the world. Not their ilv. Since Class Hall gear is tailored for broken isles.

Deleted
    I'm looking forward to spend ages killing mobs..

Said no one ever.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    This is it folks complained about content being made redundant past a certain point.. Blizz fix this and people complain that they can no longer pwn said the same mobs like they used to be able to.. Case of Catch 22..
    After I'm geared in mythics one of the perks is being able to go out and farm mats, minor things that I need quicker due to putting in the time and tons of gold on repairs from raiding harder content. Farming at the same rate through an entire xpack is not the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    Again it will not matter, it will take you the same amount of time to kill things wearing greens or wearing raid gear.
    Uhm, that might not be so true. During early levelling mobs' damage is tuned not only around the expected ilvl but also the fact that players won't have a fully unlocked artifact yet. If you go back to that ilvl once your artifact will be fully unlocked, you will probably have an easier time killing mobs than you did while levelling, despite your ilvl being the same.

This is next level bullshit blizzard put on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikkof View Post
    Blizzard lied, and this was stealth implemented
    Mobs out in the world will start scaling with your ilevel afetr you reach max level ( not just with your character level).
    They will increase in HP and Armor/Damage done to you, every 30 ilevels you will get, i tested this and is easy for anyone else to test
    It is bullshit, what is the meaning of this shit, while we even botehr to get gear if scrubs in greens will ahve an easier time to kill mobs for skinning , wtf Blizzard ?
    Mmmm such evidence, much proof. If youre going to make a post like this one, cite proof of your testing and the evidence that lead you to this post. No idea why this thread is still up, its literally just false rambling by the op.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    So what is the point of getting gear at all, if you never get more powerful? What point is there to go from ilvl 800 to 850 if every mob you come across is going to be just as difficult as it was at ilvl 800? Why not just make all gear cosmetic if there is no power increase? Why not make all raid bosses scale up with ilvl to keep the difficulty fresh?

Just seems odd to have a game that is about a character's power progression and then make it so that progression doesn't mean anything.

I voting this isn't true.
    I'm fairly certain that the scaling would trail off (if true). So, having better gear will make it easier, but not make the mobs irrelevant. Also, it doesn't take into account other benefits such as set bonuses and artifact levels which also make it easier with better gear.
    Last edited by CodeConqueror; 2016-07-11 at 03:18 PM.

Furthermore

https://i.gyazo.com/c63ab268ec1d684f...4b35fc3d3b.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/b0a396ad0fd794cf...63df8f00da.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/9b19cb98c545320c...169f1c173a.png

This is from a mob in Val'sharah, just east of Lorlathil

Doesn't seem to be any scaling here
    Thank you for this... showing that the OP is full of shit.

If the ilvl from world quests will scale to be higher the higher ilvl you have, its only logical the mobs will keep scaling aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Thank you for this... showing that the OP is full of shit.
    is it just regular mobs or rares? i could see rares scaling.
    Hi