Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Oh lol at the drama queens saying the cops should be fired because they volunteered as security.
    If we can't trust them to control there feelz at a job they volunteered for how can we trust them at ur full time job? They volunteered for this job knowing full well people are shit heads.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If we can't trust them to control there feelz at a job there volunteered for how can we trust them at ur full time job? They volunteered for this job knowing full well people are shit heads.
    Then start telling them they matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If we can't trust them to control there feelz at a job they volunteered for how can we trust them at ur full time job? They volunteered for this job knowing full well people are shit heads.
    If they can't be trusted to control their bad members, why should we trust BLM to protest ever?

10+ Year Old Account
    Then start telling them they matter.
    They absolutely do matter. Many of them are good and honest people. Many of them put their lives on the line daily. But it is simply unacceptable when police, who have so much power and authority over U.S. citizens, overstep their bounds and take either wrongful or excessive action against those citizens. This applies in all cases, not just when black people are killed. It's just a simple fact that black people are disproportionately killed by cops than other races.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Learn to discern the meanings behind words and phrases. But I'll help you out with this one.
    Not really. It's more like "I should get food"

It's not implied either way whether you believe others should get food "too".

They absolutely do matter. Many of them are good and honest people. Many of them put their lives on the line daily. But it is simply unacceptable when police, who have so much power and authority over U.S. citizens, overstep their bounds and take either wrongful or excessive action against those citizens. This applies in all cases, not just when black people are killed. It's just a simple fact that black people are disproportionately killed by cops than other races.
    So then why take the actions of a few bad cops out on every cop? It's bullshit. People need to grow up and stop acting like assholes to everyone that didn't murder anyone.

No, it actually isn't. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/up...ings.html?_r=0

Good for the cops. Shouldn't let hate groups dictate the world.

Let me be clear. I'm not saying black lives don't matter, they definitely do. This movement however is atrocious and full of hatred
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

So then why take the actions of a few bad cops out on every cop? It's bullshit. People need to grow up and stop acting like assholes to everyone that didn't murder anyone.
    good cops are largely silent for fear of being demoted or fired...

Not really true...like at all.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

I love how people always bring up black on black crime whenever BLM is mention. As if they don't have the mental capacity to understand that you can tackle 2 issues at once. I do agree that it is a big issue and it is definitely one that needs to be worked on harder than it currently is. But no one is blaming cops for black on black crime, so it is completely unrelated to the issue of racial profiling in the police force.
    "Black Lives Matter" doesn't focus on inner city gang violence, it focuses on the cops killing blacks. If you care about black lives you'd place more emphasis on whoever is killing them the most.

I guess black gang members got rolled into cops forthat to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Good for the cops. Shouldn't let hate groups dictate the world.
    "change starts with us" and "black lives matter" sounds like taking personal responsibility the shit people like you sit around bitching about when it comes to blm so...why is this an issue at all? Hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    good cops are largely silent for fear of being demoted or fired...
    Treating the good ones like shit sure motivates them to want to do something about the bad ones. I mean the BLM thing is bonding the good and bad cops together in solidarity more than the opposite. I bet if the good cops got some recognition then the attitudes would change more than saying they are all bitches and fuck them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they are the ones with power and authority. They are an arm of the government and the state and local governments should always strive to do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    "Black Lives Matter" doesn't focus on inner city gang violence, it focuses on the cops killing blacks. If you care about black lives you'd place more emphasis on whoever is killing them the most.
    You realize the phrase was because of unequal treatment when it came to how police handled their cases...not purely from deaths of blacks. It was nlack lives matter too. Because they didn't seem to. In clear cases of police misconduct.

- - - Updated - - -

Treating the good ones like shit sure motivates them to want to do something about the bad ones. I mean the BLM thing is bonding the good and bad cops together in solidarity more than the opposite.
    No one treated them like shit before and cops still stood behind their blue wall protecting eachother.

Blm is new. Police silence is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    "change starts with us" and "black lives matter" sounds like taking personal responsibility the shit people like you sit around bitching about when it comes to blm so...why is this an issue at all? Hypocrites.
    Easy. Because those people will never care about the big source of black death of that they support a hateful movement.

And the hypocrisy comes from people claiming they want this to end peacefully while people are calling for violence against cops.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    “Change starts with us, justice and accountability”

Are they getting triggered now with the black community also wanting to be accountable for themselves and recognizing change should also happen with themselves? Are they afraid they suddenly can't use that as a weapon anymore to hide their racism behind or something?
    So, what are they doing to actually cause change?

Nothing? I thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Easy. Because those people will never care about the big source of black death of that they support a hateful movement.

And the hypocrisy comes from people claiming they want this to end peacefully while people are calling for violence against cops.

Blm wasn't purely about deaths. Jeez you guys know like nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you talking about the cops being self-serving over the sound of these players and BLM supporters being a bunch of narcissistic idiots. Can you tell me what these shirts are supposed to actually mean? Because I'll eagerly assume they'll forget those shirts within a week.
    You're choosing to ignore my point.

The Police are there to be a force that acts above the normal morals and standards of society. Whatever gets thrown at them they're meant to deal with as Officers, that's their job. It doesn't mean they have to like it, or even have to put up with it, but they're role in society is to be stability, and if they start striking, or walking out of jobs because they don't agree with something, that stability becomes rocky.

My point is this; Yes. The BLM t-shirts are stupid. The Officers though, as Police Officers, should just suck it up and get on with their job. They're paid to do that job, they took that job knowing they'd deal with rude, abusive and horrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Because they are the ones with power and authority. They are an arm of the government and the state and local governments should always strive to do better.
    And the community should stay a bunch of reckless idiots throwing rocks and fireworks.