Thread: Dudes with Cats

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    FUCK!

How will I ever be confident, successful, courageous or strong without a cock!?

I'm doomed. Idiot.
    He said those are considered the traits of masculinity, not the exclusive traits of masculinity.

OT:
    That seems a masculine thing to me, at least now...
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)
    you got some pussy your life!
    YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Ok, serious now, it is definitely not a masculine pet, it is pretty much the same as having a poodle, it is simply not masculine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    If so, how are they perceived?
    Cats are awesome, no matter who has them. I don't see a/the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Yeah I associate cats with feminity.

Nothing manly about having an oversized rodent as your pet. A tamed wolf on the other hand? Pretty badass.

But hey, that's just my opinion.
    I find that most women associate my cat ownership with confidence, caring, etc. It doesn't detract from my manliness, but it makes me into a total sweetie at the same time, which girls love.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

#masculinitysofragile

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Really not sure what i'm going to do here.

Older sister keeps trying to give me their cat. The cat's an asshole to everyone but me apparently. She dropped him off like 15 minutes ago.

But what the hell do I look like, a single black dude, owning a cat?

I'm not even sure how I can make that work when I invite friends over? Hey, you guys wanna see my pussy?

Is men with cats even a common thing? If so, how are they perceived?
    Chicks dig cats. 1-2 cats are fine. Once you exceed 3+ it gets into weird/crazy person territory. The amount of cats a person has can be directly related to the level of crazy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Come on, don´t be so mean to bannzoman, that guy has feelings too (well now at least), everyone knows he is gay now, like he literally turned gay the minute he was a single male cat owner.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Idk if cats a feminine thing, I have a pet tortoise? What does that say about me?

To be honest, manliness is like 90% doing whatever the fuck you want and not giving a shit what people think. There is a certain level of just carving your own path and doing whatever you feel like to being a guy.

So you have a cat, its a pet? Plenty of dogs are also girly as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Every single person I know who just has cats living with him is usually a bit..socially awkward. There's this guy at work who's single and the only time he ever talks about his private life is when it's about his cats.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Cats are at the top of the food chain in their ecosystem, and are fierce as fuck. Why would you be ashamed owning one of the most lethal killers in nature?
    In fact, they should make you feel more manly, seeing as this is very important to you for some reason..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Every single person I know who just has cats living with him is usually a bit..socially awkward. There's this guy at work who's single and the only time he ever talks about his private life is when it's about his cats.
    That obviously is a big enough sample size.

Confirmed, Bannzoman socially awkward and gay now.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Yeah but that's a person thing, not a cat thing. I used to work with a woman who was the very definition of dull. She didn't have any cats, but she loved to talk about her dogs and all the 'crazy' things they did. Drove me up the wall. I don't think I know any weirdos who own cats, but I've definitely run into a few weirdo dog owners.

I prefer men that own and love dogs, but I wouldn't have a problem with a guy having a cat either. ^^
    As long as they don't fall into the "crazy cat person" category, it's all good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hjalmtyr View Post
    Yeah but that's a person thing, not a cat thing. I used to work with a woman who was the very definition of dull. She didn't have any cats, but she loved to talk about her dogs and all the 'crazy' things they did. Drove me up the wall. I don't think I know any weirdos who own cats, but I've definitely run into a few weirdo dog owners.
    And I've run into plenty of both, as well as weirdo parents that believe their kids are idols to be worshipped by everyone else...

Cats are all jerks, just leave them alone and let them do their thing, they will love you later. I guess it's because I'm selfish too. I like dogs too but cats just suit me better. Maybe another day when I have my own property, get married... Yeah, back to reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two words: Ernst Blofeld.

Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Two words: Ernst Blofeld.

Don't forget Dr. Claw:

Dude wears a fucking guantlet.

Clearly being a male cat owner makes you a super villain.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Take it to a taxidermist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I adore men with cats / who love cats. I've never noticed any kind of un-masculine behavior associated with cat ownership by men if one is bothered by that kind of thing *shrug*
    Now at least half of the MMO-Champion posters have gone out to get cats. Great job, Crissi.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    That obviously is a big enough sample size.

Confirmed, Bannzoman socially awkward and gay now.
    They also make you a bit communist so I've heard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Now at least half of the MMO-Champion posters have gone out to get cats. Great job, Crissi.
    Ahah why is that though?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    They also make you a bit communist so I've heard.
    They do? Well, @The BANNzoman confirmed socially awkward, gay communist now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    She's pretty useless. She lays around all day and only graces me with her presence when she wants food.
    Well, yeah, that's what a cat is and does.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow