Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    love a slithering snake ground mount.

Deleted
    If Legion is comming with only 20 mounts, we can't expect achievement for 350 mounts sooner than after few patches with much more mounts. I think that Blizzard is counting mounts/pets with a respect to how many can be obtained via playing. Right now I am missing only 7 mounts ingame and I am sitting at 307 mounts (with 1 shop, 2 raf mounts, 2 world boss mounts and few unobtainable mounts anymore or only via Black market). So without spending real money into the game or playing and farming really long, it is almost impossible to obtain even 300 mounts achievement now. Ofc. there will be people with more than 350 mounts even now, but they have almost every farmable mount, every shop, raf, collectors and tgc mounts. Can Blizzard make an achievement only for these few people? Sure, but I don't expect that.

Btw. I love Stormcrow from the time it was datamined and really hoped it will be reward for 300 mount achievement

so disappointed when i saw these models as non hostile trash mobs on Azsuna and Valshara when i was questing, I WANT THIS MOUNT OMG!

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcilord View Post
    If Legion is comming with only 20 mounts, we can't expect achievement for 350 mounts sooner than after few patches with much more mounts. I think that Blizzard is counting mounts/pets with a respect to how many can be obtained via playing. Right now I am missing only 7 mounts ingame and I am sitting at 307 mounts (with 1 shop, 2 raf mounts, 2 world boss mounts and few unobtainable mounts anymore or only via Black market). So without spending real money into the game or playing and farming really long, it is almost impossible to obtain even 300 mounts achievement now. Ofc. there will be people with more than 350 mounts even now, but they have almost every farmable mount, every shop, raf, collectors and tgc mounts. Can Blizzard make an achievement only for these few people? Sure, but I don't expect that.

Btw. I love Stormcrow from the time it was datamined and really hoped it will be reward for 300 mount achievement
    They said they wanted to have fewer recolors in Legion because people complained about boars, but apparently this also mean we'll have two or three times fewer mounts than at the start of previous expansions.

There's been a thread about this on the Legion subforum, but it went largely ignored. Could be worth bringing it back with more input from collectors.

I for one would like to see more mounts in Legion, including recolors. 20 mounts leaves us with too little carrots to chase, particularly since it includes things like mythic and rare raid drops, vicious saddles, a 2 million gold sink, 2 prestige mounts and about 5 profession mounts.

I mean, where are the open world mounts from reps, bosses, warbringer-like rares, etc? I used to find those the most immersive.
    Last edited by Coconut; 2016-07-12 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    They said they wanted to have fewer recolors in Legion because people complained about boars, but apparently this also mean we'll have two or three times fewer mounts than at the start of previous expansions.

There's been a thread about this on the Legion subforum, but it went largely ignored. Could be worth bringing it back with more input from collectors.

I for one would like to see more mounts in Legion, including recolors. 20 mounts leaves us with too little carrots to chase, particularly since it includes things like mythic and rare raid drops, vicious saddles, a 2 million gold sink, 2 prestige mounts and about 5 profession mounts.

I mean, where are the open world mounts from reps, bosses, warbringer-like rares, etc? I used to find those the most immersive.
    So it looks like we will be still travelling to MOP and WOD for world bosses mounts, because there will be only few mount to collect. I must admit, that I didn't read much information about mounts in Legion except that underbelly rat :-D

On other hand I no longer want to experience with recollored mounts from Tannan rares and garrison invasions (where I am still missing one wolf even after more than 200 invasions), where you are forced to delete duplicates.
    Last edited by mmoc65711fd057; 2016-07-12 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post

so disappointed when i saw these models as non hostile trash mobs on Azsuna and Valshara when i was questing, I WANT THIS MOUNT OMG!
    You can get one of these from prestiging in PVP I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    You can get one of these from prestiging in PVP I think.
    The Prestigious Horses awarded from PVP all have armor. Not sure if he is looking for one without the armor set on it.

this one for 350 would be nice

Or this one

or maybe this one

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    With legion around the corner, I hope to see these achievements coming out. I can see a few people getting the 350 mount and maybe by the end of legion some on 400 mounts. Post you pics on what should be the 350 or 400 mount ideas
    I despise the idea of getting another boar (WoD gave me boar sickness, but also talbuk, wolf, clefthoof, elekk and also riverbeast sickness). The stormcrow model doesn't look like it was made for a mount, it's much like a pet, with size, shape and flight animations of one (yes, I know about Solar Spirehawk, and I hate that mount for the same reason, and I hate it even more because they could simply add Rukhmar model instead.

BUT, the Chimera would be a nice adition to one's collection, and with an awesome model to justify beeing a reward for the achievement. And the same goes to the Fel Bat, I'd rather have it in a easier way.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    A Chromatic Dragon, Anub'arak, or Ultraxion

Edit: A Fel Dragon like Felmyst would be sick too, or the original Frost Wyrm skin like you see in Battle for Mount Hyjal and Sapphiron in Naxx.
    We already have chromatic drakes, for that matter, and I don't think they will ever give us wyrms in any form (but one can dream).

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post

I completely agree with you. I don't hate the fact that we have tons of reskins in WoD, but I hate that none of them feels attached to the content they're related to. As an example, Laughing Skull gives a wolf when they should award a grinning reaver (that sadly went straight to the store),

Unfortunately, Blizzard doesn't know the meaning of mid-term, and to make mounts unique, they'll just stop adding colors when they should add more background to the mounts so we can relate to them while achieving, not like the grindfest WoD was.

- - - Updated - - -

And as a suggestion, I'll just leave this here:

Would be better for a Ragewing drop, but since we never got one, it would be a nice addition to the game.

They need to add more pve mounts to Legion first. As it stands many of the models aren't being used. Absolutely no reputation mounts this time around as of current build. So until more are added 350 & 400 will be a pipe dream for even some of the most avid collectors.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Good ideas. I love the Anub mount. But I suggest a spider mount - since there now is only one for 2 million and a 350 / 400 mount achieve offers a different way to obtain it.
    What type of spider? Nerubian, or more insectoid-ish and less sentient?

A Jungle or Crystal Spider could be pretty sweet.

- - - Updated - - -

That anubarak as a mount would be awesome
    Anub'arak has wings too, so it could be a ground/flying mount /drool

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by toxicrusader View Post
    We already have chromatic drakes, for that matter, and I don't think they will ever give us wyrms in any form (but one can dream).
    We do? Do you mean Experiment 12-B?

Deleted
    Sorry but the Stormcrow is druids only

Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post

Tell me about it. I keep posting on Twitter hoping I can get someone to throw us a bone. I'd even take a long grind & only get to pick 1 kinda deal. I just want that un armored model really really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Sorry but the Stormcrow is druids only
    could be but that wasnt official. it might be a mount like solar firehawk.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=TheWorkingTitle;41347541]What type of spider? Nerubian, or more insectoid-ish and less sentient?

A Jungle or Crystal Spider could be pretty sweet.

- - - Updated - - -

Anub'arak has wings too, so it could be a ground/flying mount /drool

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe a fel touch spider could be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Id like a recolor of the Bloodfang Cocoon. I know they said they wouldn't, but id love it.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    too many cloud serpents right now. Yulon should be more of a price of a collection of cloud serpents like the "awake the drakes" scenario.

too many cloud serpents right now. Yulon should be more of a price of a collection of cloud serpents like the "awake the drakes" scenario.
    That too. Also not enough drakes, I wanna see a Thundering Heavenly Astral one.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I take any of them. And a Nerubian on top...though that would be very unique for a collector achieve. I think so far all reward mounts were re-colours?
    I would too. Good question. I think all but the Mountain o' Mounts Dragonhawk were re-skins (the Dragonhawk 100 mount reward was technically available before the Argent Tournament)

7+ Year Old Account
    just putting out this mount that i made, i know im pro, im doing commissions, 500$ per piece, your welcome

dodge=player btw
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content