Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Instead of voting for one bad candidate, so another bad candidate is less likely to win, why not run himself or vote for someone whom he thinks is qualified?
    Because he, like most people, realize that it's better to lose a toe than lose the leg and justify the later on the basis of 'well, they're both bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Bernie Sanders said he doesn't feel Hillary is not qualified either:
    Instead of voting for one bad candidate, so another bad candidate is less likely to win, why not run himself or vote for someone whom he thinks is qualified?
    Lets be realistic here, third candidate parties are either too imcopetent to carry Bernie's ideas (Jill Stein) or incompatible with his ideas in principle (Gary Jhonson being a libertarian). Trump literally runs against everything Bernie stands for (except for free trade in which Bernie is wrong about). So the most competent candidate he can get to carry his ideas is Hillary. Also he added in the current conditions in that statement of his.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    BuckSparkles is a Trump supporter. He is salty over Bernie Sanders endorsement because it basically puts a stake through the heart of the candidate he supports. Trump has no chance if Sanders supporters migrate over to Clinton and Bucksparkles knows this, so he is angry that Sanders is making sure it happens.

In fact looking over this thread just about all the rage posts are coming from salty right wingers, who are seeing their Trumpist hopes die.
    I doubt many Sanders supporters would blindly follow Clinton just because their messiah sold out.

But it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

News filed under "no shit"
    Last edited by IIamaKing; 2016-07-13 at 03:20 AM.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    How can you be anti big corporate scheming and then support someone who is the Queen of that? At the very beginning he had the illusion he could win. :P

- - - Updated - - -

You mean a two faced pragmatic one.
    It's not being two faced when it's what he said he's going to do from the start. He said at the beginning that if he lost he'd support the democratic candidate
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I doubt many Sanders supporters would blindly follow Clinton just because their messiah sold out.

But it wouldn't surprise me if they did.
    Over on /r/sandersforpresident they are having a meltdown, many of them feel betrayed, and have said they will not support Hillary, no matter what Sanders tells them to do. I'm a Trump supporter, and I'm glad to see them having a mind of their own and not following the current. Many of them also saying they will vote for Trump, or just not vote at all. But the general consensus is that Hillary was what they were fighting against, and Sanders joined her. It's sad to see, but I would be lying if I said I didn't see it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Probably because he knows he doesn't have a shot at winning at all, and it would just hurt the Democratic nominee , who he feels would be far better for the country than Dump, and a lot of people agree with him.

They'll begrudgingly take Hillary over Dump.
    Or perhaps Sanders was holding out for a pay day? lol. I jest. But seriously, what a wanker, the guy talks about change all the time but he's not willing to take the risks to reach that change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    Over on /r/sandersforpresident they are having a meltdown, many of them feel betrayed, and have said they will not support Hillary, no matter what Sanders tells them to do. I'm a Trump supporter, and I'm glad to see them having a mind of their own and not following the current. Many of them also saying they will vote for Trump, or just not vote at all. But the general consensus is that Hillary was what they were fighting against, and Sanders joined her. It's sad to see, but I would be lying if I said I didn't see it coming.
    Any Bernie supporter that votes Trump, is not only not thinking for them selfs, they never started to think in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Or perhaps Sanders was holding out for a pay day? lol. I jest. But seriously, what a wanker, the guy talks about change all the time but he's not willing to take the risks to reach that change.
    You mean just like every runner up?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post

A person who tempers their idealism with pragmatism is to be respected for that fact, not scorned.
    How many revolutions have been started by people that give up as soon as the going gets tough?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Hilary recently "accepted" his idea of "free" college and healthcare so maybe that played a role.
    Or maybe that bitch will say whatever the fuck she has to get into the whitehouse again.

Bernie's idea of free college, without his budget plans/tax plans is worthless.

She just wants control of the U.S. so she can hand it over to the U.N.

One world order... its coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Fixed that for you.

Bernie Sanders has always wanted to do what was best for the country. Right now, the best thing he can do for the country is to help ensure Donald Trump isn't the next president.
    So now we are just arguing about HOW we set the world on fire right?

Because we are in agreement that with either candidate the world burns.

It's not giving up when the going gets tough when the decision you made is the tactically superior one. That's just not being stupid.
    There comes a time in your life where you have to take risks if you expect a reward though. That evil 1% that Bernie despises will still be ruling America with Hillary in charge. What would've happened to America if George Washington said "yeah, it's probably not a smart idea to fight the British.... let's just call it a day"?

It's not giving up when the going gets tough when the decision you made is the tactically superior one. That's just not being stupid.
    Not sure what's more annoying. Concern trolling calls for ideological purity or really earnest fervor for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    Picking between Trump and Hillary is like picking between suffocation and drowning. Two shit choices. A normal human being wouldn't pick either, endorsing one and saying that its a great choice is just outright disingenuous.
    I think you would prefer one of those ways to go to the other. What if drowning means "drowning in feces" or suffocating means "suffocating painlessly by CO-poisoning", then perhaps the choice would become easier? If you care at all about what the election could mean for you or your country, you should find out more about the candidates, so you at least can help prevent the greater of the two evils winning the presidency.
    Mother pus bucket!

Pretty soon the internet hyperbole about Clinton is going to reach critical mass and some server farm is going to collapse in on itself and form a new sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    If you think Trump will ever voluntarily give up power, you really haven't been paying any attention to the man. Trump is the epitome of a spoiled rich kid who grew up never having been told "no", never having to face any real consequences for his actions, and is the textbook definition of a narcissist who believes the rules do not apply to him. All wonderful presidential material, wouldn't you say?
    If people are complaining about how many Executive Orders Obama is using wait and see how many Trump will use

I still have Jill Stein so I'm not quite so sad anymore. This day has been coming for awhile now, I've gone through all the stages of grief and am on to acceptance.

RIP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Pretty soon the internet hyperbole about Clinton is going to reach critical mass and some server farm is going to collapse in on itself and form a new sun.
    Pretty sure that the majority of the outrage falls down to brand new babies to the political world seeing a career politician for the first time. She changes sides when it is politically convenient for her? Gasp and shock!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Pretty sure that the majority of the outrage falls down to brand new babies to the political world seeing a career politician for the first time. She changes sides when it is politically convenient for her? Gasp and shock!!
    "I want a politician that listens to the people!"

*politician changes position to one with popular support*

"Can't trust her! She's pandering!"

If you don't believe Hillary is a liar, just check out this series of out of context clips from 20 years ago.
    "So, maybe Obama wasn't technically a secret Muslim who took away all our guns and instituted Sharia law. But Hillary will be even worse than that."
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.