Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmirino View Post
    Why is this thread dead? Is everyone now sold on the 19th?
    Is there more to discuss? :-P

Jaylock already confirmed it for August 2nd. Bit too long in my book but that's fine I suppose.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Is there more to discuss? :-P
    I think 19th is pretty sold at that point. Really, everything leads to that - Blizzard way of saying things beign the primary lead here.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Jaylock already confirmed it for August 2nd. Bit too long in my book but that's fine I suppose.
    Not sure if serious or sarcasm. Anyway Jaylock's posts/threads should always be taken with a pinch of salt.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

we'll probably know by saturday

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    With patch 6.02, Blizz didn't announce the patch was coming until the Thursday before (announced Thursday 10/9 for patch on Tuesday 10/14). So going off that and assuming they follow the same pattern (not that they necessarily have to), if it is the 19th for 7.0 we should hear a formal announcement around Thursday this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    So going off that and assuming they follow the same pattern
    They have already broken nearly every pattern established in the last 10 years - all for Legion. Anything goes at this point

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I don't understand the reason for ending a season unless your intention is to release the patch the same day.

However, that could merely be an intention and that even Blizz still doesn't know when they should release the patch, at least as of season ending notice. I think it really comes down to one thing and that's Hellfire Citadel feedback and honestly, the way that's looking, it's not looking very good. There's also things that Blizz didn't think of at first such as Mythic dungeons and their difficulty post-patch.

I can say this much with certainty. It will not be released in the first week of August. Blizzard doesn't stack patch releases of their RPGs. While Diablo 3 isn't really the biggest concern for Blizzard right now, they're not very likely to drop the prepatch on the same week as the new season of Diablo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    I don't understand the reason for ending a season unless your intention is to release the patch the same day.
    Who knows, they didn't give 2 weeks notice of PvP season end this time around, so anything goes.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    With patch 6.02, Blizz didn't announce the patch was coming until the Thursday before (announced Thursday 10/9 for patch on Tuesday 10/14). So going off that and assuming they follow the same pattern (not that they necessarily have to), if it is the 19th for 7.0 we should hear a formal announcement around Thursday this week.
    Which just happens to be the devs live q&a about the pre patch so announcing it then makes perfect sense
    Last edited by Avikur; 2016-07-13 at 07:06 AM.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Still no Release candidate on PTR so. Pre-patch might not happen on 19th.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Gotta wonder who's gonna be eating crow next week, the 19th'ers or the 26th'ers?

hmmm, its wednesday and no anouncement. hmmm....

Someone in wowhead posted this the other day:

Season 4 (End of BC) Season End - Oct 14th 2008 ---- WotLK Pre Patch - Oct 15th 2008
    Season 8 (End of WotLK) Season End - Oct 12th 2010 ---- Cata Pre Patch - Oct 12th 2010
    Season 11 (End of Cata) Season End - Aug 28th 2012 ---- MoP Pre Patch - Aug 28th 2012
    Season 14 (End of MoP) Season End - Oct 14th 2014 ---- WoD Pre Patch - Oct 14th 2014

So, 19th seems likely taking into account blizzards posts.

I wouldn't necessarily expect a build thats flagged for release as the beta and PTR run on the same build, tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    hmmm, its wednesday and no anouncement. hmmm....
    Why do you care? You are already quiting the game anyway:

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    i already would use the new models, if their run animations had not been that ugly. First, i dont care how my chars face looks like, when i look at my char from behind, 98% of the time. Second, i could customize my face, style etc. In short: There you have options. But if you hate the new run animations, you have zero options.

Like one above said: The only option is to quit the game. And thats just sad.

pre-patch most likely 01./02. 08.2016

Ugh, Guys didn't you know already, it's on August 2nd. Duh.

Jaylock even confirmed it!
    *coughs* ..and then got banned, again

/sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by deffusse View Post
    pre-patch most likely 01./02. 08.2016
    No way. It's either the 19th or the 26th.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    No way. It's either the 19th or the 26th.
    No hurry here.... my garrison is feeding me gold until the pre-patch