I just want it all, right now. Instant gratification, it's all mine.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Delina View Post
    sorry but this is not how it works, broken shore is before invasions. but timeframe is possible, 19th patch 3 doomsayer 9th broken shore + 3 weeks invaion
    but could be 26 aswell
    Where does it say the broken shore is before the invasions? Makes more sense that after defending our lands, we take the fight to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    In all seriousness though, who cares about the event being delayed when we have the excuse that is the WoD Fury and Arms specs going away in a few weeks?

bless yall

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Where does it say the broken shore is before the invasions? Makes more sense that after defending our lands, we take the fight to them.
    thats true and i like it that way better, but during beta it looked like it would be not this way. but thats not important, since the only thing i/we need is the pre patch at 19th :P

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    I just want it all, right now. Instant gratification, it's all mine.
    well I mean

if you want my sub now, it's pretty reasonable to expect something I'd sub for now.

^_^

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post

After you finish Broken Shore you get Q to defend azeroth from invasions.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    sounds lame as shit

give me the updated specs

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Either way, 19th is still a good date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read a post on Twitter saying they nerfed xp from WoD quests to the ground. Im at work, so can anyone confirm this?
    Last edited by Zerk; 2016-07-13 at 07:43 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not terribly unexpected tbh. In this thread alone weve already had people talking about their plans to stack scout missions and bonus zones to get those first levels minutes after Launch.

Blizzard is becoming pretty agressive in forcing people to see content at the pace that Blizzard wants them to see it.

So right now im leveling my warlock which is lv90 atm...If i find cloth items on my monk or my hunter before the prepatch hits would it still count for my lock to be transmoggable with the new system? Or does it have to be discovered/soulbound ON the same character and armor type when the prepatch hits?

Not sure if im making sense but was curious on the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    well I mean

if you want my sub now, it's pretty reasonable to expect something I'd sub for now.

^_^
    To be honest, I only meant it half-jokingly. It's been 15 months. I do freakin' want it now.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only clothies can unlock cloth in the wardrobe. The armor has to fit your class's armor specialty. For weapons, any that you can equip, you can unlock, regardless of the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    it looks like T15 on steroids

I'm sorry but these two sets look nothing alike. It's two completely different troll styles. T15 is just one of the Zandalari Colossus on the Isle of Thunder translated into armor. The concept art looks a lot more like the traditional troll style we've known for years. The only difference is it's now outlined in what appears to be gold and has shoulders that seem to resemble more the zandalari style introduced in MoP. If anything, the melding of the two styles is a representation of the unification of the troll tribes. A troll patch doesn't necessarily have to end with the genocide of another troll faction. It could be a civil war between King Rastakhan and Prophet Zul, with Vol'jin (who I have doubted being dead since August) siding with the King as his best chance to unite the tribes and bring them from the brink of extinction.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Er, MoP? It all kind of blurs together tbh.
    It was the pre event (kind of) for the Siege of Og :P

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just an artwork of an older set that get revamp imho

Kinda off the current topic but still a beta topic none the less,

two things I have noticed in the beta that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere else, NPC's will occasionally pronounce your characters name when they have voice over dialogue. This happened for me in the BM hunter artifact quest line, when speaking to Loken near the end he called out "Fatty" and I had to do a double take, but he definitely said it.

The other thing ive noticed is how much lighting has improved in terms of ambience, such as the fel fire pits in the broken shore assault scenario, if you stand close to it and pan the camera around, your character will appear entirely green from the fel flames. This also works on any other colour of light including blue and red. Really adds depths to your surroundings, especially if the light is moving, such as the fel flames were moving around and the amount of light on my character was changing drastically

Anyway that's all for now.

Anyone have anything they want me to check out on beta?
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

I found an NPC named Servando Lupo. (Lupo meaning wolf in some language) I'm thinking he might have a tie to the Arcane Mage hidden skin. (Woolomancer) This is because he's in Bradensbrook (which has sheep) and his name (maybe something like "a wolf in sheep's clothing)

Also, wasn't Arcane one of the "fun" ones from the stream?

Edit: I'm going to take all of that back. I found a quest called Stormheim Sheep Exploded. It's under "Artifact"...

There's also an npc named Extremely Volatile Stormheim Sheep...
    Last edited by Padwarle; 2016-07-13 at 08:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    I'm sorry but these two sets look nothing alike. It's two completely different troll styles.
    lol, if you really dont see a single similarity, then you really need glasses.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    What if every Legion Tier set will be based off one specific artifact skin? It seems to be the case for the first tier.