Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Not a single fist weapon as a reward option? ������

Quote Originally Posted by Athrum View Post
    "Elemental Shaman -- Legion Beta Feedback
    Just noticed Alpha Wolves has been way overpowered--had missed that and it probably contributed to artifact doing too much damage.
    Did something recently make Tempest a lot more popular or overpowered?
    Earthquake Totem should be fixed in the next build."

uh?
    you know elemental is boned when 2/3 of the elemental feedback isnt even about elemental. thanks blizztard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGoldShooter View Post
    you know elemental is boned when 2/3 of the elemental feedback isnt even about elemental. thanks blizztard.
    Well, elemental has been screwed way before that, but yeah. Especially when they gave us an artifact weapon power that buffs the filler spell.

Woo release candidate build! We did it boyz n grillz.

A wild Release candidate appeared! Here it comes! My body is ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Woo release candidate build! We did it boyz n grillz.
    We did what? Wait over a year for a patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    We did what? Wait over a year for a patch?
    Lel I guess. Was more of an expression of 'fucking finally'.

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Lel I guess. Was more of an expression of 'fucking finally'.
    I just played FF14 for the time. Made me realize WoW isn't the only MMO out there. Although I should know that from my early days of games. Ehhh I guess WoW made me forget.

Wooo release candidate.My body is ready.I guess it will be out next week then.

the 19th spells the end of the worst expansion in wow history, thank the fucking lord

- - - Updated - - -

I just played FF14 for the time. Made me realize WoW isn't the only MMO out there. Although I should know that from my early days of games. Ehhh I guess WoW made me forget.
    See im different, i know there are other mmos out there but theyre all so shitty lol, FF is no different, ive tried to like other mmos but i cant, not one is worth the time or effort.

Quote Originally Posted by lolwhatadumbthread View Post
    the 19th spells the end of the worst expansion in wow history, thank the fucking lord

- - - Updated - - -

See im different, i know there are other mmos out there but theyre all so shitty lol, FF is no different, ive tried to like other mmos but i cant, not one is worth the time or effort.
    Shitty is a matter of opinion. I could go and call ESO shit for example. Still my opinion. I've made some friends on FF14 and I am enjoying the pace and style of content that it has to offer. I bought GW2 a few months after launch as well and loved the PvP and world vs world which is strange because I hate that kind of content.

Shitty is a matter of opinion. I could go and call ESO shit for example. Still my opinion.
    i wasnt speaking for everyone, i could care less what other people like lol, just saying that for me, there is no mmo out there worthy of my effort, and in my opinion ESO is shit lol, like i said im not speaking for everyone but in my eyes there no other mmo that comes close to being above mediocre at best. (i do own eso, gw2, rift, black desert online, wildstar, and have uninstalled plenty of others)
    Last edited by lolwhatadumbthread; 2016-07-13 at 11:34 PM.

i wasnt speaking for everyone, i could care less what other people like lol, just saying that for me, there is no mmo out there worthy of my effort, and in my opinion ESO is shit lol, like i said im not speaking for everyone but in my eyes there no other mmo that comes close to being above mediocre at best
    Exactly your eyes is still your opinion. I am glad you see that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cheers, bro.

Please be the 19th. Please be the 19th. Please be the 19th. (Crosses fingers so hard until I cut off the circulation in them).

7+ Year Old Account
    Shitty is a matter of opinion. I could go and call ESO shit for example. Still my opinion. I've made some friends on FF14 and I am enjoying the pace and style of content that it has to offer. I bought GW2 a few months after launch as well and loved the PvP and world vs world which is strange because I hate that kind of content.
    No, just no. Every opinion has its price if the person is stupid, his opinion is worth nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I don't know if you're stupid but I'll spell it out for you.

They have said the invasion now might not come until the 17th of August. Then they say the invasions will increase each week for 2 weeks. That Legions launch date. 2 weeks after the 17th. There is absolutely no mention of the Broken Shore questline or Demon Hunters here. Both of which happen AFTER invasions and we were PROMISED them as a PRE-ORDER bonus.

Demon Hunters and Broken Shore should be going live BEFORE or on August 17th, not the fucking invasions. Get it?
    Yes, I knew all that already.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterTheGreat View Post
    No, just no. Every opinion has its price if the person is stupid, his opinion is worth nothing.
    The poster admitted that their opinion was still their opinion. I would call that quite a worthy opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterTheGreat View Post
    The problem there being that your definition of "stupid" might be different from other people. Many times it's a case of "he doesn't agree with me so he's STUPID and his opinion isn't worth shit!".

Opinions are only worth nothing when they're brought into factual arguments. Otherwise, they're all valued depending on the company you're in when sharing them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    The problem there being that your definition of "stupid" might be different from other people. Many times it's a case of "he doesn't agree with me so he's STUPID and his opinion isn't worth shit!".

Opinions are only worth nothing when they're brought into factual arguments. Otherwise, they're all valued depending on the company you're in when sharing them.
    It is insulting, and I'm talking about the intelligence assessment. Insults have nothing to do with the fact that the man can't tie his shoes or to get the spoon in his own mouth.