10+ Year Old Account

New pre-patch and old raid lockouts

...in short, plz does anybody know,will I lose old raid lockouts on my alt when pre-patch hit live severs?

thx in advance and cheers!!!

Deleted
    Nobody knows apart from Blizzard but what would you change if you knew?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Nobody knows apart from Blizzard but what would you change if you knew?
    kill that last boss for mount on alt who hold lockout...

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think everything will follow the normal standards and that your lockouts will be safe.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    kill that last boss for mount on alt who hold lockout...
    Good point. But I won't risk it. The patches are known to reset the lockouts occasionally but not always.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good point. But I won't risk it. The patches are known to reset the lockouts occasionally but not always.
    agreed, one chance at the mounts, is not worth guaranteeing that i will have to do another full run
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Which instance in particular are you trying to save? I do ulduar every week, but on my rogue I just clear what's needed to get to yogg. (leviathan, XT-002, kologarn, then i shadowstep through a wall to get to the general, and then yogg, so I basically skip a good portion of it)
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Which instance in particular are you trying to save? I do ulduar every week, but on my rogue I just clear what's needed to get to yogg. (leviathan, XT-002, kologarn, then i shadowstep through a wall to get to the general, and then yogg, so I basically skip a good portion of it)
    ulduar with druid alt...

Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    ulduar with druid alt...
    does "wild charge" act like shadowstep? if you have a group of enemies near the locked gate, and you use wild charge, would you be able to clip through the door like rogues and shadowstep? Before I had warglaives, this is also how I got passed the sewer gate, which made it really simple as no other enemies were spawned.

10+ Year Old Account
    does "wild charge" act like shadowstep? if you have a group of enemies near the locked gate, and you use wild charge, would you be able to clip through the door like rogues and shadowstep? Before I had warglaives, this is also how I got passed the sewer gate, which made it really simple as no other enemies were spawned.
    tbh...no idea...that druid is boosted toon from legion pre purchase and really was not playing with him beside making 1 time ulduar lockout...

Deleted
    Doing the vehicle boss alone is not worth it when you can cheese it with the alt save strat.

Doing the vehicle boss alone is not worth it when you can cheese it with the alt save strat.
    Eh, I do it on 25 man, and the boss is dead in 10 pyrite casts and a few regular hits while the DoT hits him. I do all the bosses I listed in about 15 minutes or less total time. Each boss is almost one-hit-killed (one soul cap explosion). It's quite hilarious, actually.

Deleted
    Eh, I do it on 25 man, and the boss is dead in 10 pyrite casts and a few regular hits while the DoT hits him. I do all the bosses I listed in about 15 minutes or less total time. Each boss is almost one-hit-killed (one soul cap explosion). It's quite hilarious, actually.
    It can't beat teleporting to yogg within 10sec of zoning in.

Depends if you get something out of killing the others.
    With the wardrobe coming, then that is a whole new incentive for some players.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

You have a point. I think that's great don't get me wrong! I'm just not bothered by the 10 minutes it takes otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Depends if you get something out of killing the others.
    With the wardrobe coming, then that is a whole new incentive for some players.
    yeah the wardrobe suddenly makes player wanna do the shit 100 times again