Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Because today I'm in pessimistic mode...
    Sorry to hear that buddy

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by simonlvschal View Post
    are you going to cry now to? saying he is stupid isnt a insult. its a statement.
    No that is most definitely an insult my friend... and am i going to cry? What is your problem? Do you talk this way to everyone?

15+ Year Old Account
    At this point will be 26th July or 2 August.

From 2 August till 17 Class changes etc.
    from 17 to 30 August: invasion
    Based on what?

When will the Q&A come up for today? How many hours left?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Transmog changes can't come soon enough, I need to clear some bag-space.
    Amen to that. Can't even play my rogue anymore I got one free space in my bag. All bank slots with largest bags. All taken with transmogs, toys and tabards. Void storage full, personal bag all but one slot full. Gonna take a sweet ass time to go through it all. Most gear i will just sell, but i do have quite a few items i won't remove. Like my full shadowfang set. Tabard of the scarlet crusader, and a lot of other unobtainable items. Might also keep my nightslayer set just because its the same set as the one i got in vanilla. Its the originial one. Not one i farmed later on.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by simonlvschal View Post
    your pretty stupid imo.. Prepatch contains all of it... only events are later. Learn to read what they said 2 weeks ago.
    I'd like to desagree with you... and I think it's more stupid who use insults.

In the weeks following the pre-expansion patch, Blizzard will unlock more content that leads into Legion's launch.

Let me quote this for you from the official forum:
    "Around the second or third week of August, after you’ve had time to play around with the patch and get a feel for the changes, some angry invaders are going to start dropping out of the skies over Azeroth."

I know perfectly well that the patch cointains all... but it does not mean that you'll have all available immediately, that why I divide in two parts the pre-patch... that doesnt mean we got 2 different patchs or the patch dont contains all of the parts.

Blizzard have decided to let us more time to play around class changes, and ONLY after that period of time, "Invasion" will start...

So look like thay change how the pre-patch will works. When we tested the Invasion into the Beta we need more than 1.000 Nethershard to buying stuff from Illidari vendors but now you need only 100/200 Nethershards... also they change slightly the orders of the events.

Looks like - to me - they cut the duration of the invasion for give to us more time to use class changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Based on what?
    Based on Official Forum... I translate from the My Forum that is not in English:
    "Today we'll take a closer look at some of the content you see on Azeroth in the weeks following the publication of the pre-expansion patch. After two weeks of adaptation to the new patch, some furious invaders begin to fall from the skies over Azeroth.

It seems Blizzard to have ideally divided the pre-patch into two parts: the first part of adaptation to the new class changes and after a couple of weeks... invasion.
    Last edited by Tartys; 2016-07-14 at 12:54 PM. Reason: typo
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
    As I'll be away until the 27th of August is there anything meaningful that I will manage to do in the 2-3 days until Legion arrives concerning the invasions, etc?
    All the pre-event scenarios etc take only an hour or so, you should definitely do those.
    Otherwise, all you're missing out are the invasions. You can do some if you like and try to get any gear or other rewards you are interested in in that short time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    All the pre-event scenarios etc take only an hour or so, you should definitely do those.
    Otherwise, all you're missing out are the invasions. You can do some if you like and try to get any gear or other rewards you are interested in in that short time.
    Thanks I'll try to do the scenarios and maybe a couple of invasions to maybe grab some of the transmog weapons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Based on Official Forum... I translate from the My Forum that is not in English:
    "Today we'll take a closer look at some of the content you see on Azeroth in the weeks following the publication of the pre-expansion patch. After two weeks of adaptation to the new patch, some furious invaders begin to fall from the skies over Azeroth.

It seems Blizzard to have ideally divided the pre-patch into two parts: the first part of adaptation to the new class changes and after a couple of weeks... invasion.
    I'm aware it will come out in two parts. But your dates are just pure guessing and not official.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm aware it will come out in two parts. But your dates are just pure guessing and not official.
    Of course ... if there were any official dates... we will not be here to discuss it.

At this point in time... ALL dates are just pure guessing and not official. It's coming...either this day or that. Relax...

Besides... you are not going to be as excited when it drops as you think. In fact, many people are going to be crying the blues about their nerfs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    At this point in time... ALL dates are just pure guessing and not official. It's coming...either this day or that. Relax...

Besides... you are not going to be as excited when it drops as you think. In fact, many people are going to be crying the blues about their nerfs.
    Trust me, I get excited over being able to empty my bags because of wardrobe.

I call it that they are gonna announce the date at today's q&a.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Would be weird otherwise, since todays q&a is about pre-patch.

How many hours left until q&a?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    I'm the only one here that point at "Warcraft: Road to Legion" panel at SDCC for any announcement about Legion?

I hope to be wrong, because it would mean the patch on July 27 (26 for you) :/

10+ Year Old Account

Four hours and half if i'm not wrong
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

7+ Year Old Account

No, it's regarding World Quests in Legion! O_o

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17612333436
    Legion Developer Q&A: World Quests

Last edited by Tartys; 2016-07-14 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted

4h i think

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope its the 19th, excited to spend some time working out my skills using the new class changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, it's regarding World Quests in Legion! O_o

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17612333436
    Legion Developer Q&A: World Quests
    God damnit people in here have said for so long that today would be about pre-patch. No chance in hell they are gonna talk about pre-patch today then.

July 19th cancelled, the drought is real.

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    I hope its the 19th, excited to spend some time working out my skills using the new class changes.
    I like many others am excited to empty out a ton of bank space. But the lack of an official announcement and the fact they just put up the "released" version on the PTR makes the 19th seem unlikely. Surely if we were inside of a week, they would have official announced it.

Though I know they are probably wanting to hold off just in case there are any last minute bugs.