Got the beta a few days ago and now i can't go back to WoD but at the same time i don't want to spoil myself on Legion
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Why you gotta respond to a post from almost a week ago ;_;

Anyway the video you link still says the same thing I am saying and I did say a dozen pages back or more.

Missives are great. Everything else is shit. Also tell me with a straight face you still have Bonus Objectives from 90 to 100 you didn't complete.
    All of them actually, boosted character from Legion purchase ftw
    As for my Druid, I think he has 5 or 6 left. I didn't care a bit about them so didn't do it.

But I'll assume for now that they have no real impact and that just going through the artifact questline and the first zone will be faster

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    All of them actually, boosted character from Legion purchase ftw
    As for my Druid, I think he has 5 or 6 left. I didn't care a bit about them so didn't do it.

But I'll assume for now that they have no real impact and that just going through the artifact questline and the first zone will be faster
    The missive xp got nerfed to shit so having those bonus objectives is probably better now.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn missives give only 3k exp now
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

So - holy paladin or holy priest? Really cannot decide at this point.

... and I need to, before the other healers in my guild beat me to death.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Paladins seem to be generally stronger in mythic+. Imo Holy Priests will be stronger in a raid environment, but i havent tried one myself in the beta raid tests.

Theres really no question that Pallies are more versatile in the event that you get tired of healing or just want to try something different.

On the other hand, pallies are about a dime per two dozen on beta, especially ret. It might be easier to find an open roster spot for a priest.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2016-07-14 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Sweet, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting. This comic seems to be further into the story than the others were. The events in this comic can't take place very long before we arrive. It mentions what happens in the Broken Shore. And it ends with the situation the way it is when we arrive in Highmountain (fixed).
    Last edited by Caerule; 2016-07-14 at 05:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    she definitely looks like a goblin to me.

but either way, goblin models do need updated badly. it's unfair they'd update vrykul models, an npc race that had goblin-level models to begin with, before updating a player race. worgen need it just as bad, the females at least.

I think this will look better, and they can get the Orc's HD colour skin, but they will still have their own features.
    Having their animations tweaked a bit too would be sweet, but a bit...because they don't really need that badly that much.

http://orig10.deviantart.net/881d/f/...cd-d89wieg.jpg
    http://orig02.deviantart.net/ec20/f/...on-d6mncec.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

That was a the Drogbal King right that stole the Hammer?

Also I think that was Mayla's father and how Mayla took over the Highmountain Tribe, and the others.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Interesting. This comic seems to be further into the story than the others were. The events in this comic can't take place very long before we arrive. It mentions what happens in the Broken Shore. And it ends with the situation the way it is when we arrive in Highmaul.
    Too much Warlords!

It was nice to see how Dargrul got the hammer and why the situation in Highmountain was the way it was when we arrived there. Although I think it was stupid of the tauren to keep the hammer right out there in the open.

Has anyone unlocked ALL artifact traits in their main artifact on the beta? Or close to?

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    That was a the Drogbal King right that stole the Hammer?

Also I think that was Mayla's father and how Mayla took over the Highmountain Tribe, and the others.
    Indeed it was.

Ambitious coloring in that comic. Lots of bright lightsources. They did a good jerb ^_^

Deleted
    I wonder if the Drogbar are related to Trolls, or to Goblins. They look like a mix of the two.

Aw yiss revamped fishing tournament.

You can see why Muffinus is the guy who constantly asks for feedback in twitter. He's well-spoken, gets to the point, but also doesn't take everything super seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    I wonder if the Drogbar are related to Trolls, or to Goblins. They look like a mix of the two.
    Pretty sure Drogbar were created by neltharion before he went bonkers. I believe they are actually related to kobolds. EDIT: I actually have no evidence to account for this, but I have a memory from early beta where something like this was brought up in game. If anything they are probably related to the more earthen races such as kobolds or earthen. Most likely they were as I said kobolds corrupted by deathwing or created to help him do tasks and stuff.
    Last edited by Peach774; 2016-07-14 at 06:31 PM.

PTR is shutting down for maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    PTR is shutting down for maintenance.
    Beta down too.

Beta down too.
    I was kicking so much ass and wondered why when I was questing that I DC'd all of a sudden without warning.