Poll: And the raspberry goes to?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Worst class hall?

The Priest one tops the cake. The temple is a huge insult to us as players. Its uninspiring and makes no sense if youre a shadow priest. You purify a Naaru ...because...? and then Velen makes this huge ass speech about us purifying the corrupt by using the light. thats a middle finger to us shadow priests. then the room you give us is one huge alter full of candles and weird looking npcs and the light room is so dull. the naaru sits there. i mean, if you have beta and played a priest, you know what im talking about. i wish we had something else but doesnt matter anymore, i will not be maining a priest thankfully.

the paladin one is awful too. theres many places you can find where the walls have no textures, theres no special music, nothing going on. the paladins just say, "sup highlord" and thats about it. it feels like a library on anesthesia

the dalaran sewers is a very cool class hall. you have a secret society right under the noses of the most smartest and powerfulest people on azeroth like most secret societies today. it is visually appealing, fits the theme of rogues and i wouldn't pick another location for anything.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2016-07-14 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The Priest one tops the cake. The temple is a huge insult to us as players. Its uninspiring and makes no sense if youre a shadow priest. You purify a Naaru ...because...? and then Velen makes this huge ass speech about us purifying the corrupt by using the light. thats a middle finger to us shadow priests. then the room you give us is one huge alter full of candles and weird looking npcs and the light room is so dull. the naaru sits there. i mean, if you have beta and played a priest, you know what im talking about. i wish we had something else but doesnt matter anymore, i will not be maining a priest thankfully.
    so youre bitching about a class hall for a class you dont even intend on playing...

WAH WAH WAH I hate everything..... They are all not bad. Also everyone is allowed an opinion. Lots of people will enjoy one over another because people like different things.

Deleted
    I'm not sure if i even have seen pictures of every class hall, but i still say warrior, because whole sudden vrykul "class fantasy" sucks.

the paladin one is awful too. theres many places you can find where the walls have no textures, theres no special music, nothing going on. the paladins just say, "sup highlord" and thats about it. it feels like a library on anesthesia

the dalaran sewers is a very cool class hall. you have a secret society right under the noses of the most smartest and powerfulest people on azeroth like most secret societies today. it is visually appealing, fits the theme of rogues and i wouldn't pick another location for anything.

That is how i felt when i did my Guardian artifact chain, Druids of the claw worship ursoc the wild bear god, they have their own cave in the class hall and right behind the quest NPC is a statue of a...feral druid -.-

Warlock OH is the worst, it's just a green rock with hardly anything on it. It's literally the worst thing one can come up with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Warlock OH is the worst, it's just a green rock with hardly anything on it. It's literally the worst thing one can come up with.
    You probably haven't seen it after early alpha then.

I like the Maelstrom.

ravenholdt manor > sewers

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    this...its much better than it was on alpha. i really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Well, yeah, wasn't paying attention. Gotta admit, it looks far more interesting now.

Priest one for sure, imo.

Not sure why Acherus is getting so much hate. Where else would the DKs go?

Skyhold is the only one that feels a bit off thematically to me, I understand it's hard making something that fits every Warrior as it's such a broad theme and everyone views their Warrior in a different way, but having mained the same Warrior for 10 years I really don't identify with the Valhalla theme, it feels like it's made for the Vrykul race rather than the Warrior class. Not too keen on the color of the place either, I suspect they went for everything to look golden but it's got this red/orangish tint which makes it look off and unfortunately it's the only color in the entire place.

The coolest one is Shaman imo, followed by Druid.

Demon Hunter is pretty meh its like 2 floors all cramped in a small space.

Would have been nice if you had provided some pictures/videos of each hall.

7+ Year Old Account
    the temple is fine, also as a shadow priest you syphon out the void energies out of the naaru and dont "purify it with ligh".

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by c000 View Post
    ravenholdt manor > sewers
    Ravenholdt Manor doesn't exist anymore. Wrathion burned it down before he left for Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a DK main i'm slightly salty that we just get Acherus, and it wasn't really updated too much. But I also understand, Acherus has been our home for years. I just wish they spruced it up more.

The worst hall? Paladins. Its cramped, there isn't much going on. The giant Cathedral is kinda neat but, the rest of it is just crap, and it feels horridly organized.

Just cause, I think the coolest is probably warrior or Lock. Im sure people will rip on warrior hall for just being part of Halls of Valor but, SKY JUMPING IS FREAKIN' AWESOME. And the lock class hall has an awesome story to it in terms of how you acquire it. I also love that training dummies are disobedient demons that are just chained up.

Its uninspiring and makes no sense if youre a shadow priest. You purify a Naaru ...because...?
    Even an alcoholic preacher can crawl out of a bar on Sunday morning to do his one good thing for the week.

The felhammer.. I like the idea thematically of the Illidari taking control of one of the Legion battlecruisers or whatever the hell they are but it feels too claustrophobic for a class that has a double jump and glide mechanic.