10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Bout 100 years ago it was not the case, yet integration happened.
    You had absolutely dreadful issues with integration a century ago and those people wanted to be Americans, not hated your existence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    But you're talking about the US here, aren't you?

The welfare in Europe is far, far more generous.
    People get off it in Europe as well. These are countries with productive industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    I'm from Northern Ireland you fucking moron. WRONG AGAIN, utter twat.
    That's even more sad of a situation then

Deleted
    Bout 100 years ago it was not the case, yet integration happened.
    Yes, after a few decades integration happened. Same will be in Europe I guess.

Imma have to agree with Ronny here.... the US and Canada manage it fairly well. Sure there are some problems, but for the most part, its a success story for the US and Canada. What do we do that Europe as a whole does not?
    Well you have a wall dividing USA and Mexico for one but your politicians are angry at Hungary for building a wall/fence on their border to protect their country... I guess you have different standards when same things dont apply to you...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You had absolutely dreadful issues with integration a century ago and those people wanted to be Americans, not hated you existence.
    Dreadful, but integration happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    So if a bunch of Germans started gunning down French people we'd blame the coalition in WW2?

No. You actual retard.

And that doesn't even make fucking sense even if that was the cause.Why the fuck would they attack france if they were angry at the US.
    Because France is supporting the US strategy in Syria and is a more convenient target for them. I count my blessings every week that they seem to ignore Germany for the moment, but really... I'm expecting it any week now. We've been lucky for too long. Or perhaps it's indeed our stance on refugees and the already large Muslim minority in Germany giving us some sort of shield.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    If you have facts from the authorities then post them otherwise please stop the lies and false accusations. It's not cool.
    You see this is why I watch what happened, because my own eyes don't have an agenda, and they don't lie to me. Obviously the more fine details will have to be released, and nobody will know until investigators get at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    What do you say we strong arm the Russians in the UN and invade Syria with the armies of the whole UN? We can set up safe zones and send the refugees back home to Syria?

We could do it if we united behind the idea.
    You cannot strongarm a permanent Security Council member through UN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yes. Yes. Keep saying that, and keep calling them savages for doing the same.
    no i nerver taught that befor . but at this point i dont think there is any chance those poeple are going to change anymore , brainwashed or braindead , why should we suffer because of them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Germany was the start of the problem by welcoming in the refugees in swarms without performing any background checks on them because Merkel wanted to 'play nice'
    Terrorist attacks happened many years before Merkel did anything, you have 0 idea of what you are talking about.

Saying racist things = being a racist. Something that could cost you your job and more.
    is that a threat

Saying racist things = being a racist. Something that could cost you your job and more.
    Okay, but explain to me how saying a racist thing makes you the same as a terrorist who commits mass murder?

You may as well tell me that owning a cat makes you a cat owner for as much it has to do with the original comment that spurred this little chat.Dude said this

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    more time passes , the more i get racist and hope we are going to bomb all those assholes with a nuke .

You said this
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yes. Yes. Keep saying that, and keep calling them savages for doing the same.
    Saying mean things is not the same as acting upon them. Words /= action.
    Last edited by Tempguy; 2016-07-14 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    What's going on at the Eiffel Tower? People say there was a 2nd attack there, others says it's a firework truck?
    Fireworks hit a truck which then caught on fire.

If you have facts from the authorities then post them otherwise please stop the lies and false accusations. It's not cool.
    https://www.reddit.com/live/x99pqdwudg0l

Do you seriously believe that with everything else going on in the past few years, that this was anyone BUT a muslim?

Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    Terrorist attacks happened many years before Merkel did anything, you have 0 idea of what you are talking about.
    Oh yeah sorry, i forgot those terorrists attacks happened more commonly than the WoW pvp season changing. Oh wait. Not like rape, terrorist attacks and murder became even more common with the welcoming of thousands of refugees. Not at all. Nope, not one bit.
    Last edited by JoshuaNLG; 2016-07-14 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    No. That's the french government throwing out damage control and trying to prevent a civil war on their streets.
    Once again, the last dudes who pushed for civil war in France was the French Far right,...in 1962.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dreadful, but integration happened.
    But they wanted to be Americans, it is an entirely different mindset.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    What's going on at the Eiffel Tower? People say there was a 2nd attack there, others says it's a firework truck?
    Firework fail. Not an attack.

Actually the more objectives "facts" we have are :

- Driver killed around 73 people and injured 100 more.
    - There were weapons in his truck
    - He was killed by policemen
    - Anti-terrorism organism just took the case, since few minutes
    - It seems he was alone and there's nothing else happening anywhere in the country or in the city of Nice

That's all.

7+ Year Old Account
    People get off it in Europe as well. These are countries with productive industry.
    Yes, of course they are.

But I think when you're a poor and uneducated immigrant and they give you tons of welfare, your desire to actually work hard tends to go towards null.

Maybe there are special problems with Muslim immigrants, maybe it's because of the way the moon glows at night, I don't know, but I think the amount of welfare is a factor. And not one to be underestimated.

Individual Islamic Terrorists working under the guidance or banner of ISIS are not productive countries. They're the fringe.

Trust me, if North America suddenly found itself connected via land to Asia or Europe, you guys would be fucked too. You still occasionally get it just from domestic converts.