Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    hmmmm no way to just.... block turkey off?
    How? Have you checked the Turkish/Greek border?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I know right?

Can you imagine if a Islamic terrorist killed 70 and wounded 100 during a 4th of july parade?

my god....we would go bananas
    Us going bananas is an understatement. We'd probably start mobilizing troops to invade a country the next day. Our patriotic boners would be off the charts.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Retards still think that we're getting these people to come here. They're fucking fleeing on boats made to collapse and many die during the trips. If we were actually getting these people here they wouldn't die in rafts on the ocean. My god some people are absolutely beyond saving.
    Refuse entry for the boats.

I mean, they are rickety boats, are you telling me that the navies of Europe are unable to repel rickety boats?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    I don;t have to, i have seen it and actually years ago i had one. Also have you ever seen Mediterranean in person?
    Yes I was born and raised right next to it. Did you Google it? Stories of 20/30 packed in dinghy's? No?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, look at the damage the EU immigration polices are causing for Western Europe as a whole. I think the UK could see the writing on the wall here.
    So burn it down themselves at a preconceived maybe low chance threat?

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Never lose hope. Europe is too stable to let this affect us. We've survived a 30 year war, a 100 year war, two bloody world wars that put the continent to ruins, heck we even survived Napoleon marauding through central Europe. Twice. This? Child's play in historical context. A band of misfits thinking they can topple two thousand years of political and social evolution with their tantrums.

The only thing that's keeping the entire region from being lit on fire is European restraint and civility. And the values we fought hard to bring into this world. The very values they attack are the ones that's keeping us from just wiping them off the face of this planet. Ironic, really.
    You survived several wars with death toll counting up to 200-300 million people. I don't know how such figure can justify anything...So long as the death toll is not more than 300 million, is it okay or what? Terrorist attacks committed by ISIS is getting out of hand. Here in Turkey, there is only two weeks left to next bombing, statistically speaking. Seems like it's once in every one or two months in France. Something needs to be done about ISIS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I know right?

Can you imagine if a Islamic terrorist killed 70 and wounded 100 during a 4th of july parade?

my god....we would go bananas
    We'd be dropping fucking warheads on foreheads my friend!

Well, look at the damage the EU immigration polices are causing for Western Europe as a whole. I think the UK could see the writing on the wall here.
    Yeah, I bet a lot of people are gonna point to this and be like "See. You sure you want to be a part of that?"
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    We'd be dropping fucking warheads on foreheads my friend!
    Any politician that sympathized with (what shall not be named) would have a short career.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    If you were known for turning people away not so many would be coming there
    We are turning people away. These are desperate people fleeing from certain death. They don't care if/know that they can't stay.

The reddit live sub reddit for the attack

https://www.reddit.com/live/x99pqdwudg0l/

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=35274658

Sure they didn't.

And stop comparing something that happened in the 60s to something that's fucking happening now.

A lot of wars happened in the 1800s, doesn't make them relevant you prat.
    Your own article mention that it's going to be 30 000 refugees over 2 years. Muslims in France...are...not....refugees. Most of them are not even migrants.

It's also fun you all assume that terrorist is a new thing and exclusively muslim. Carlos the Jackal, does that ring a bell ?

Deleted
    It sucks but maybe we should just accept that every few days/months a crazy guy will blow himself up or will try to kill western ppl.
    All we can do about it is kill him and pay respect to the dead he left and just move on, also make more fun about religions that give crazy ppl fuel to do these things so that they see that they try to follow a stupid lifestyle.

Deleted
    Fuck that shit supertony. EU immigration policies my ass. We are suffering the consequences of your governments actions. At least be quiet about it for fucks sake.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=35274658

Sure they didn't.

And stop comparing something that happened in the 60s to something that's fucking happening now.

A lot of wars happened in the 1800s, doesn't make them relevant you prat.

Daaaaammmmnnnn

scooped and served, well done my top hatted sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    Us going bananas is an understatement. We'd probably start mobilizing troops to invade a country the next day. Our patriotic boners would be off the charts.
    We go way to deep when our people are harmed.. I mean don't get me wrong, we are in the wrong a LOT more than we are in the right.. but holy shit - We'd probably be sending 100,000 troops to syria if that shit happened.

Refuse entry for the boats.

I mean, they are rickety boats, are you telling me that the navies of Europe are unable to repel rickety boats?
    Even actual Nazis did not deliberately let people drown (non Russian ones, that is)

Stop the dramatic fearmongering. Europeans aren't easily impressed with that kind of speech. Save it for your friends in the US, they seem to crave drama like this.
    Europe is already cucked, to borrow that term from the Trump camp. Within a few hundred years at most the Europe that we knew for thousands of years will be gone. The fact that you shrug your shoulders at something like this and how even the slightest bit of backbone triggers Hitler-flashbacks, European nations don't have what it takes to ward off the Islamic Invasion of Europe.
    Last edited by TheMediator; 2016-07-15 at 12:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easily done. How'd you explain that at the next NATO meeting, though? Simple solutions usually don't work for a reason. Especially when you're dealing with emotional, irrational megalomaniacs that take offense at the slightest things...
    Take Turkey off of Nato.

We are turning people away. These are desperate people fleeing from certain death. They don't care if/know that they can't stay.
    Your country is turning people away when you have high rate of letting them stay?

Deleted
    Retards still think that we're getting these people to come here. They're fucking fleeing on boats made to collapse and many die during the trips. If we were actually getting these people here they wouldn't die in rafts on the ocean. My god some people are absolutely beyond saving.
    Yeah they think it's "EU immigration policies".