Poll: Staying, rolling Druid or rerolling something else?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    swapping from resto shaman to druid; tired of shaman issues that only get addressed midway through every expansion, and rdruid feels a lot more versatile

new balance also seems a lot better than WoD

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably going Resto/Balance this expansion. Tanking in general is a disappointment, and Feral is a big letdown with the illusion of choice.

I'll actually be leveling my druid faster. I normally end up with 5-6 toons within 2-3 levels of max before I push one to max. I tend to let my PVP toons lag behind, so they can level in AV mostly. Since I see no point in arena, it's always worked out pretty well for me. This time around, i'll be pushing my druid faster to start in on the prestige system.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

is this really a question? the only debate is horde or alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gardner View Post
    Not just druid for life but also FERAL for LIFE. No matter the state we will be in. I will never abandon druid/feral.
    Exactly how I feel, I played Feral before they were even viable in Vanilla and tBC. They are just the most fun to me and that's all that's important as far as i'm concerned.

I was on the fence about whether or not would stay druid, but the recent buffs to boomkin made up my mind to stay druid making boomkin my main for every xpac so far.

Absolutely disappointed with Balance changes for Legion, but i'll stick with it. If it turns out to be unbearable or unable to contribute properly towards the highest mythic+'s, i'll probably consider swapping.

I'm going to be rerolling from Monk to Druid. Excited to be a Bear after 10 years of wanting to be one lol, stars have finally aligned

10+ Year Old Account
    None of the above. I genuinely think I'm hanging up my claws. Been playing WoW since April 2005, mained and raided as a Druid the whole time, feral since Naxx 40 when I got the end of dreams from Grobb.

Think I'll find a nice spot to log out in for good. Maybe Grizzly Hills?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    None of the above. I genuinely think I'm hanging up my claws. Been playing WoW since April 2005, mained and raided as a Druid the whole time, feral since Naxx 40 when I got the end of dreams from Grobb.

Think I'll find a nice spot to log out in for good. Maybe Grizzly Hills?
    Perfect spot for a last log out. Peace.

Deleted
    I don't really know what I should press... I rerolled Balance Druid for like 2 weeks until i had to roll back to prot pala for my guild... But I will be a balance druid in Legion... So.. Am I re-rolling or staying?

Technically I'm returning to my roots...druid from Vanilla through early Wrath, back for Legion!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    Doing my best to get a green light from officers to reroll to demon hunter.

Also waiting for someone to take this bait.
    But...but...your signature! It came out so nice! (Kidding...) I'm staying as a restoration druid, since I love the class and play style, and also because I've been a druid for so long.

7+ Year Old Account
    If I come back, resto druid. Resto druid for life!!!! (feral OS)

Druid was my first toon to ever hit max level (70 in BC); 56 when Classic ended. I rerolled a few times before finally maining a Mage in 2.4.3 and staying it until 7.0.3. Now I'm back to where I started, can't wait to be orange again

(also totally need to update my avatar/sig as a result)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I'm staying Druid, not because I actually like it but because it has all my reps on it, it has stealth so I can afk in the world whenever I want or skip mobs, I can get instant Queues on it, ranged, Druids don't have immunities so I don't have to worry about cheese jobs, I have blink for when I'm retarded, and I have dash for when I'm slightly less but still retarded Druid is an excellent class for achievement hunters and has loads of quality of life stuff but do I like the playstyle of any of the specs?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

I have had lots of fun with my Feral&Resto Druid from tBC-Cata, and after having skipped both MoP and WoD was the one I came back to in the final month(s?) of 6.2.3 and this time as a main character.

This will not be the case in Legion. I might level it up later, this time as only resto, but I do doubt that. Not very interesting anymore. Less hybridised.

I'm still on the fence, Vengeance looks really interesting so I'm going to base my decision after trying that out, if I don't enjoy it however, I'll be staying feral/guardian.

Was Kitty Druid from BC to Cata.
    Then switch to Shaman Panda and WOD (Which I only play for like 4 months)..
    Wanted to stay Shaman, but Shaman was shit in early WOD and cause me to quit.

So going to main balance with resto off Druid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    But...but...your signature! It came out so nice! (Kidding...) I'm staying as a restoration druid, since I love the class and play style, and also because I've been a druid for so long.
    Sorry, the signature IS really amazing though That's why i'm keeping it even though i'm not a nelf anymore or have the same name as in the signature.