Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Ah... Eastern Europe. Once again showing us how bad we got it when Europe expanded east.
    You are 50 years behind. And you're dragging us all in it.
    You'll sing a different tune once your welfare state runs out of money.

I wonder if your father or your brother, when they were cleaning toilets underpaid and kicked around in western Europe ever thought the same.
    They stayed in Poland actually. One is a welder who worked out his life on his own while the other is a deadbeat who keeps blaming me for his inability to make hard decisions.
    Last edited by mmocac96309fe0; 2016-07-16 at 09:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    No-one knows what he means. Islamic terrorist have been active in Europe for quite some time - the difference is that they succeed in killing more now, and that the attacks have increased after a lull around the turn of the century.

If we just look in France and ignore embassies, and only consider terrorists that could broadly be seen as Islamic - or working for them (so ignoring left-wing, right-wing, catholics, and Armenians):
    1975 - RPG attack at airplane
    1980 - Synagogue bomb attack
    1981 - hotel bomb
    1982 - train bomb
    1983 - train bomb
    1985 - cinema bomb
    1985 - shopping store bomb
    1986 - multiple bombs
    1994 - hijacking - with intent of crashing into Eiffel tower
    1995 - train bomb
    1996 - metro bomb
    2012 - multiple shootings
    2013 - stabbing
    2014 - vehicle ramming
    2014 - another vehicle ramming
    2015 - Charlie Hebdo, beheading and trying to ram a vehicle into gas plant, train shooting/hijacking, Bataclan
    2016 - (non-Nice) vehicle ramming, stabbing, and Nice attack
    So basically you dont know what I mean, but you do know what I mean when you say "they kill more and attacks have increased".
    Lol you guys are gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Funny how its always the people advocating the murder who think they're the special ones.
    Not saving someone who puts him/herself in danger is not the same as murder.

So do words. And as there is no legal basis for calling a boat full of civilians an invasion, you're doing it wrong.
    Previously it wasnt because the situation wasnt as extreme and straining. Now it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    They stayed in Poland actually. One is a welder who worked out his life on his own whil the other is a deadbeat who keeps blaming me for his inability to make hard decisions.
    So you grew up like this and you had your father around?
    Fucking hell I'm sorry man.

Not saving someone who puts him/herself in danger is not the same as murder.

Previously it wasnt because the situation wasnt as extreme and straining. Now it is.
    You're already advocated firing on ships full of civilians. Even in a time of declared war this would still be a war crime.

Deleted
    Not shot people... shoot invaders.
    Not sink boats... let them drift.

Nuances make a difference.
    No it doesn't in the slightest.

But I agree we should close the borders. In Germany. I don't want to see undercutting polish workers drunken on Saturday night shouting at people.

- - - Updated - - -

You'll sing a different tune once your welfare state runs out of money.

They stayed in Poland actually. One is a welder who worked out his life on his own while the other is a deadbeat who keeps blaming me for his inability to make hard decisions.
    Yes we will all emigrate to Poland ahah

Deleted
    You're already advocated firing on ships full of civilians. Even in a time of declared war this would still be a war crime.
    Im not exactly happy about this you know.

Im not exactly happy about this you know.
    No one particularly gives a shit if the people who commit war crimes are happy that they're crimes.

Deleted
    So you grew up like this and you had your father around?
    Fucking hell I'm sorry man.
    Dont be. I turned out fine thanks to this spartan upbrining.

- - - Updated - - -

No one particularly gives a shit if the people who commit war crimes are happy that they're crimes.
    Maybe they should give a shit about long term goals of those actions.

Yeah, you just occasionally advocate murdering boat fulls of civilians. Totally normal stuff.

Deleted
    No it doesn't in the slightest.

But I agree we should close the borders. In Germany. I don't want to see undercutting polish workers drunken on Saturday night shouting at people.
    Agreed. I hate them as well. They sully my nationality.

Yes we will all emigrate to Poland ahah
    Who knows?
    We had our time of glory and we might have it yet again.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, you just occasionally advocate murdering boat fulls of civilians. Totally normal stuff.
    Better than being pathologically alturistic.

Its not surprising to anyone that you would view "don't murder those civilians" as pathological.

Please tell us more about that something bigger. I'm curios.
    Starts in Turkey

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe they should give a shit about long term goals of those actions.
    Apart from advocating killing civilians but yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. I hate them as well. They sully my nationality.

Who knows?
    We had our time of glory and we might have it yet again.

- - - Updated - - -

When was that again?

So not shooting civilians is "pathologically altruist" mhmh I see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    Starts in Turkey
    Please do continue.

Deleted
    Its not surprising to anyone that you would view "don't murder those civilians" as pathological.
    Apart from advocating killing civilians but yeah.
    So not shooting civilians is "pathologically altruist" mhmh I see.
    Bringing in everyone just for the sake of short term heart satifaction while having no regard for current resources or future stability.
    I view this as pathological alturism.

So basically you dont know what I mean, but you do know what I mean when you say "they kill more and attacks have increased".
    No, I know what I mean when I say "they kill more and attacks have increased after a lull":

I mean that the attacks are more deadly - that could mean that the attacks are intended to kill more now, that they have gotten better at attacking, or the police are less able to stop them. It doesn't necessarily indicate a change in intentions of the attackers.

Similarly "attacks have increased after a lull" means that attacks are now at about the same levels as in early 1980s, similarly as the mid 1990s; not that the number of attacks are at a far higher (and unprecedented) level. The current increase in France started in 2012, and previous episodes lasted 3-6 years.

Deleted
    Bringing in everyone just for the sake of short term heart satifaction while having no regard for current resources or future stability.
    I view this as pathological alturism.
    The way YOU view it makes no difference. It's nothing more than being civil and respecting international laws.
    Your "short term satisfaction" claim, makes no sense whatsoever. But I guess the compass of someone advocating murdering innocent men women babies is a bit skewered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    No, I know what I mean when I say "they kill more and attacks have increased after a lull":

I mean that the attacks are more deadly - that could mean that the attacks are intended to kill more now, that they have gotten better at attacking, or the police are less able to stop them. It doesn't necessarily indicate a change in intentions of the attackers.

Similarly "attacks have increased after a lull" means that attacks are now at about the same levels as in early 1980s, similarly as the mid 1990s; not that the number of attacks are at a far higher (and unprecedented) level. The current increase in France started in 2012, and previous episodes lasted 3-6 years.
    So you agree that in the last 3-4 years, since Hollande and towards the end of Sarkozy, attacks in France increased in numbers and fatalities increased esponentially?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    And so we have to shoot them.
    And put signs in the middle of the ocean.

Stay classy!
    Try to read all of my replies now why wont you?

Dont need to shoot them, just send them back? Eventually people would stop attempting it if they are always sent back? They only keep doing it, because they know it freaking works.

Deleted
    Try to read all of my replies now why wont you?
    Why such reply?
    Are you embarrassed about what you said?
    Cause Kangodo summed perfectly what you want to do.