10+ Year Old Account
    *starts clucking like a chicken*

Morning/noon to all

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Sounds boring.

On the other hand Holy Priests are finally unshackled from the crushing weight that was OPDisc keeping them back and will be viable. Massive toolkit. Fun gameplay. OK maybe not the greatest CDs in the world. Apart from that one that means that all the healers can cast their heals MANA FREE that will effectively make a Holy Priest near mandatory to raids. And then you can talent Holy form. Fuck Pally wings. This is what Avenging Wrath wishes it could be.

Oh yes. Disc might bring the DPS to the yard and a couple of bubbles, but Holy's star is truly back on the ascendance in Legion after so long eclipsed.
    I would like to introduce you to our lord and savior, the Resto Druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds boring.

On the other hand Holy Priests are finally unshackled from the crushing weight that was OPDisc keeping them back and will be viable. Massive toolkit. Fun gameplay. OK maybe not the greatest CDs in the world. Apart from that one that means that all the healers can cast their heals MANA FREE that will effectively make a Holy Priest near mandatory to raids. And then you can talent Holy form. Fuck Pally wings. This is what Avenging Wrath wishes it could be.
    Holy paladins being as mindnumbingly boring as they are are a big part of why I'm quitting.. I could go holy priest, or maybe disc.. I rather enjoy both specs. But I want to be a paladin. Paladins have been my main class since Wrath where I started raiding..

It's just not fun. Holy power is gone (Holy was the only spec where it actually WORKED), meaning the "rotation" feels slow and unresponsive. You can't save up for a big chunk of damage anymore. The new heal is rather fun, but it means if you want to use it, you have to keep beacon on yourself instead of the tank, and there goes all our tank healing utility (And double beacon is FUCKING USELESS). But we still need to be in melee for people to benefit from our auras.. Because they're 10 yard range. For some fucking reason (there's a pvp talent to make it 40 yard range..). Wings are still fun though. You still look nice when you use them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I would like to introduce you to this thing called "fire."
    Tree, meet fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Resto druid is love, resto druid is life.

Not sure how Im going to be able to play legion when on a 20 GB a month internet though, and dad requires at least half of that for work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Resto druid is love, resto druid is life.

Not sure how Im going to be able to play legion when on a 20 GB a month internet though, and dad requires at least half of that for work
    Wat. Why do you have a monthly max? That sounds like something you'd have on mobile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Holy paladins being as mindnumbingly boring as they are are a big part of why I'm quitting.. I could go holy priest, or maybe disc.. I rather enjoy both specs. But I want to be a paladin. Paladins have been my main class since Wrath where I started raiding..

It's just not fun. Holy power is gone (Holy was the only spec where it actually WORKED), meaning the "rotation" feels slow and unresponsive. You can't save up for a big chunk of damage anymore. The new heal is rather fun, but it means if you want to use it, you have to keep beacon on yourself instead of the tank, and there goes all our tank healing utility (And double beacon is FUCKING USELESS). But we still need to be in melee for people to benefit from our auras.. Because they're 10 yard range. For some fucking reason (there's a pvp talent to make it 40 yard range..). Wings are still fun though. You still look nice when you use them

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to introduce you to this thing called "fire."
    Tree, meet fire.
    Awwww. *hugs* I can relate. I really wanted to continue to be a Shadow Priest. But somehow they manged to make the spec feel worse. :< But I'm committed to the re-roll now. Even if I haven't made the character yet.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wat. Why do you have a monthly max? That sounds like something you'd have on mobile
    Hughs net / sattelite internet has monthly caps.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to laugh and you can't stop me. I may or may not also feel bad for you. You don't know
    Awwww. *hugs* I can relate. I really wanted to continue to be a Shadow Priest. But somehow they manged to make the spec feel worse. :< But I'm committed to the re-roll now. Even if I haven't made the character yet.
    I also rather enjoy shadow.. Even if their talents are a bit off, they still feel very nice to play.

And then you can talent Holy form. Fuck Pally wings. This is what Avenging Wrath wishes it could be.
    Why would paladins want to just do increased healing, when you can do increased healing and increased smashing face?

This honestly sounds like an issue that should of been fixed 10 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Why would paladins want to just do increased healing, when you can do increased healing and increased smashing face?
    Increased smashing face is the best

I meant to go back to my old main (Paladin) but then I got beta and actually got to play around on him, decided to never roll Paladin again.
    Now the choice is between a DK,DH, or if I am forced to heal, a resto dudu.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Increased smashing face is the best
    Especially since now Ret Paladins can breath fire basically with Ashbringer.

(This confused the heck out of me when I went on the Beta, I was like "What is this even")

Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    I meant to go back to my old main (Paladin) but then I got beta and actually got to play around on him, decided to never roll Paladin again.
    Now the choice is between a DK,DH, or if I am forced to heal, a resto shaman.
    I fixed that for you to the better healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now the choice is between a DK,DH, or if I am forced to heal, a resto dudu.
    Yeah, paladins are royally fucked in Legion. Thoroughly, in all holes, for hours on end.

From DK/DH, I'd say DK. Both dps specs are fun, the talents are meaningful, and blood is serviceable to fun, depending on how much you feel like dicking around.

DH just feels like a waste imo. Metamorphis looks AMAZING, but using it feels underwhelming for both specs

- - - Updated - - -

Especially since now Ret Paladins can breath fire basically with Ashbringer.

(This confused the heck out of me when I went on the Beta, I was like "What is this even")
    But then you'd have to be a Ret paladin, and fuck that. Your buttons are boring and your talents literally only replace one button with another.

I fixed that for you to the better healer.
    ehh, played resto shaman a bit in SoO when I had to substitute for one of our healers, kinda liked shammies but dunno, havent been able to get myself to level him up in wod or make one on the beta, however I love the dudu (probably because Dreamgrove is super lovely)

- - - Updated - - -

From DK/DH, I'd say DK. Both dps specs are fun, the talents are meaningful, and blood is serviceable to fun, depending on how much you feel like dicking around.

DH just feels like a waste imo. Metamorphis looks AMAZING, but using it feels underwhelming for both specs

I kinda prefer DH tanking in legion over DK tanking. as for dps, DH's are okay and will probably only be chosen if we wind up with 3 or 4 dks in the raid group again.
    Last edited by Kjanaprik; 2016-07-16 at 05:48 PM.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

But then you'd have to be a Ret paladin, and fuck that. Your buttons are boring and your talents literally only replace one button with another.
    I mained Ret throughout Cata, I'm sure it can't get worse.

ehh, played resto shaman a bit in SoO when I had to substitute for one of our healers, kinda liked shammies but dunno, havent been able to get myself to level him up in wod or make one on the beta, however I love the dudu (probably because Dreamgrove is super lovely)
    I have not tried Resto shaman on the beta yet either, probably should. Resto shaman was basically my main throughout MoP though (I MISS THAT GROUPPPPP)

But Dreamgrove is pretty cool.

Sure, there is no Inquisition, but yes, it can, and it did.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least during Cata your big 3CP TV felt like it did damage, had some weight behind it..
    It doesn't now. You literally feel like you're just pissing up some dudes leg and he dies after a while.
    But I congratulate your resistance to mental torture.
    I kinda prefer DH tanking in legion over DK tanking. as for dps, DH's are okay and will probably only be chosen if we wind up with 3 or 4 dks in the raid group again.
    Well, you're wrong then.

Sure, there is no Inquisition, but yes, it can, and it did.
    I liked Inquisition though (Well, after it was buffed repeatedly)

At least during Cata your big 3CP TV felt like it did damage, had some weight behind it..
    It doesn't now. You literally feel like you're just pissing up some dudes leg and he dies after a while.
    But I congratulate your resistance to mental torture.
    That's...oddly specific.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked Inquisition though (Well, after it was buffed repeatedly)

That's...oddly specific.
    I liked it after it was removed. The idea behind it was nice, but they literally just removed 90% of that type of spell from the game, and then thought it was a good idea for Ret to have it..

You can substitute pissing on their leg with whacking them with a wet noodle

10+ Year Old Account
    *random beak bump*