Page 1 of 18
... LastLast
    Deleted

Angry Playmate model body shames women at gym.

A glamorous Playboy model has come under fire on social media after fat shaming a naked woman in the gym by posting a photo of her on Snapchat.

Dani Mathers, 29, from Los Angeles, shared the image of the unsuspecting woman on her Story along with a photo of her face with her hand over her mouth with the caption: 'If I can't unsee this then you can't either!'

However, Dani, who was crowned Playmate Of The Year 2015, quickly deleted the image and apologised for her actions after sparking a huge backlash.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-Snapchat.html
    Source: https://www.yahoo.com/tv/lapd-launch...013300524.html

Are we really at the point where we have to body shame people at the GYM where people are trying to get healthier? and posting a naked picture of them too?
    She claims this was an accident but people feel like she's only sorry because she picked the wrong audience. Some people feel like she deserves jail times for posting naked pictures and needs to be put on a sex offenders list as it's apparently would have happened to any male doing this.
    Is this going too far or is it the right punishment?

Thoughts?

Yeah, being a snarky little bitch is something totally done by accident.

That's stupid. But playmates aren't known for being smart.

- the gym is NOT the place to fat shame people. It's like shaming a drug addict for their withdrawal symptoms when they are going cold turkey. You don't shit on someone trying to improve.

- taking a photo and posting it without permission? Isn't that grounds for a lawsuit?

And yes. A man would be considered a sex offender. She has a vaguna so she will get a pass. #equality.

i can shame whoever i want wherever i want to

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post

- taking a photo and posting it without permission? Isn't that grounds for a lawsuit?
    She is currently under police investigation for it, so I would assume so.

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    i can shame whoever i want wherever i want to
    It isn't a smart thing to do when you're a public "image" and posting a picture along with that is beyond stupid. Now that womans picture is online forever while she never wanted it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    She is currently under police investigation for it, so I would assume so.

Good. That shit ain't right. Naked too? That's just all kinds of stupid.

I thought all gyms worked this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    No, grounds for a lawsuit and criminal charges.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Man would be in jail so fast it would make your head spin. It wouldn't surprise me if she gets sued over it too.

That aside, hot damn we Americans must need more soaps on TV or something because we have got our collective noses shoved so far up everyone else's business these days...
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Making fun of fat people at the gym is a lot like making fun of homeless people at a career fair.

She needs to rot in a jail cell. She's a bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Her career is already taking a nosedive from this asinine action so all s well it seems.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

She's making fun of a naked fat lady when she has fake tits. Her tits are gonna look worse than the shamed lady's tits when she gets to be that old.

"I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

We need to take everything into consideration though.

She said she's sorry and I can tell by the size of her tits that's she's being sincere so everyone needs to lay off.

I don't care about what she said but taking a naked photo of someone unsuspecting and posting it online is definitely bad. Jail time should happen and sure add her to the sex offenders list.

She's not sorry. She's only sorry because she got flamed for it.

I propose a new rule.

If you paid for implants, lipo, etc. you don't get to shame anyone else about their body. Since yours is only due to whatever money you threw at a surgeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty messed up. Probably going to cost her a ton. She'll probably be really sorry then. LA Fitness is now responsible for informing that member once she's identified right? I'm pretty positive they could be liable just because it's on their grounds and members should have a certain expectation of privacy when they are in the changing rooms. Could be wrong. What a dick move... living the life of a playmate and still feel the need to act so petty.

She's a dumb ass cunt, that's for sure.

Well, maybe next time she'll just tape her mouth shut instead of covering it. That way she should hopefully stop herself from being a complete moron.

Deleted
    Why is she posting pictures without showing her tits? Why is she talking? Does anyone care about her opinions?