Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Cap honor on ALL of your toons before Tuesday.

You get huge loads of gold since honor and conq is converted into gold. Also do all possible gold missions if you can.
    Also farm all old raids as the items are getting crippled with the nerf bat
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2016-07-17 at 12:46 AM.

The honor-to-gold conversion is really NOT that great. It's better than nothing, when they're removing the currency anyway, but there are many, MANY more efficient ways to get gold than capping honor on multiple toons. Pretty much EVERYTHING ELSE is a faster, easier way to get gold.

You would get much better value by farming Heart of Fear trash with Potions of luck as they will be getting nerfed.

4k honor points = 1400 gold... Huge loads for sure man.
    Last edited by snackfeat; 2016-07-17 at 12:46 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    A better use of all your honor would be to buy old transmog gear with it as it will be harder to obtain in legion

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    A better use of all your honor would be to buy old transmog gear with it as it will be harder to obtain in legion
    Have to agree with this.
    It will be bought for a new currency, and it is from my understanding not guaranteed like honor is currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

You should just spend your honor on classic AV gear and disenchant them for large brilliant shard which will be used for illusions transmog. Youll probably get way more, 100x more gold lol..

10+ Year Old Account
    Use up all your garrison resources at your trader, 50 resources = bag of gold (small amount) but if you have a crap ton like I did it adds up.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    You should just spend your honor on classic AV gear and disenchant them for large brilliant shard which will be used for illusions transmog. Youll probably get way more, 100x more gold lol..
    Hopefully there really is market for those, i have piles of old enchanting mats in my bank... bank. Like bank-alt guild bank, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Use up all your garrison resources at your trader, 50 resources = bag of gold (small amount) but if you have a crap ton like I did it adds up.
    Do they remove those in pre-patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Hopefully there really is market for those, i have piles of old enchanting mats in my bank... bank. Like bank-alt guild bank, you know?

With the wardrobe coming out, lots of people will be running old dungeons/raids again. Demand for old mats will rise, but so will supply.

The gold bags are removed with the pre-patch, and the trade goods cost 4x as much. I'm spending pretty much every bit of garrison resource I have on gold bags for the moment, keeping only a few hundred in stock to run missions. Each (almost) resource capped character gets a bit under 3k.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Have to agree with this.
    It will be bought for a new currency, and it is from my understanding not guaranteed like honor is currently.
    But with the new currency you'll be able to buy complete sets, rather than having to buy dozens of items individually. I'd prefer using the new currency unless you're only after a few specific looks and you're not suffering from full-bag-syndrome. Especially if you're going to be doing PvP in Legion anyway. The new currency isn't guaranteed, but you'll accumulate it over time.
    Last edited by Delaios; 2016-07-17 at 08:20 AM.

Lemme guess, you think 1.4k gold is a lot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

yeah, small bag of coins won't be available for purchase any more

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Have to agree with this.
    Good thing the new currency is BoA

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    No it won't, old pvp gear is going to be purchasable for gold. It is literally the opposite of what you said, lol. Save your honor as it is, don't stretch yourself to get i and don't waste your time with conquest at all unless you can earn well over the standard limit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    No it won't, old pvp gear is going to be purchasable for gold.
    looks like you haven't played the beta then

Last edited by mmoc9aad74b9e3; 2016-07-17 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    You get huge loads of gold since honor and conq is converted into gold. Also do all possible gold missions if you can.
    Also farm all old raids as the items are getting crippled with the nerf bat
    you would ern much more gold by clearing cata raids - with current converison ratio you will get maybe 2k gold for few hours of work - compeltly not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    No it won't, old pvp gear is going to be purchasable for gold. It is literally the opposite of what you said, lol. Save your honor as it is, don't stretch yourself to get i and don't waste your time with conquest at all unless you can earn well over the standard limit.
    Yeah old pvp is going to be buyable with tokens. So far you get one per win the break down on prices is roughly.

Armor =3
    Weapon=5
    Mounts= 15

http://legion.wowhead.com/search?q=tome+of+illusions

Deleted
    Hah! Exactly those old mats i have few stacks. Gotta be fast with them...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Lemme guess, you think 1.4k gold is a lot?
    Its nothing to sneeze at.....but I won't throw away 1400 gold.....and for some players that is a lot of gold.