Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by user8972 View Post
    Never and even raising this question means you're fucking retarded
    that slippery slope existed after all

Quote Originally Posted by Ohdearuk View Post
    Yorkshire is pretty weird, but this kinda thing is quite common.
    I mean, I don't have a problem with either gay or incest cam shows, but it's very strange since I assume he was watching a gay cam show, which turned into a dude fucking his mom. If it was his dad I could see the overlap.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockndrop View Post
    If you don't see the whole mental illness argument there then you might wanna get your glasses checked. "way nastier shit" is also a pretty broad spectrum. Nastier then having intercourse with a direct blood family member. The only thing nastier then that is bangin an animal in my book.
    So if two people that are related and had no idea have sex that's worse, in your opinion, than golden showers?

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    So if two people that are related and had no idea have sex that's worse, in your opinion, than golden showers?
    Now my friend you're twisting my words. The original topic was making it legal aka both parties have full knowledge and are consenting adults. If neither party know that's a disgusting mistake but still a complete mistake. Urine is decently sterile and actually a fairly common fetish. I'm not for that kinda thing but some people are. Good try twisting my words though props to you, Fox News.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is incest without reproduction wrong? Give me a single valid reason for it to be wrong. And no, "boooo, it is disgusting, boooo" doesn't count as a valid reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

It will never be legal because it is destructive to proreation. Sorry!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Why is incest without reproduction wrong? Give me a single valid reason for it to be wrong. And no, "boooo, it is disgusting, boooo" doesn't count as a valid reason.
    The potential for grooming and the fact that most people are repulsed by the idea. You have to be mentally unstable to want to fuck family.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    It will never be legal because it is destructive to proreation. Sorry!
    I wouldn't be sorry. It is a direct violation of pro-creation and genetics. Variety is indeed the spice of life - the more the better.

Keeping it "pure" is just wrong.

EDIT: also just look at Game of Thrones. Yes it's fiction but psychotic children are one of many results of incest!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    The potential for grooming and the fact that most people are repulsed by the idea. You have to be mentally unstable to want to fuck family.
    Not sure what you mean by "grooming", and "repulsed", like I said, is not a valid reason for it to be wrong, it is just a reason for some people to not go for it if they otherwise would.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Let those that wanna fuck of legal age and consent do so.

Just make it illegal for their offspring to be in any position of power. If people think trump is bad, just wait until 5th-generation-inbred-McSixFingers runs for president.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockndrop View Post
    Now my friend you're twisting my words. The original topic was making it legal aka both parties have full knowledge and are consenting adults. If neither party know that's a disgusting mistake but still a complete mistake. Urine is decently sterile and actually a fairly common fetish. I'm not for that kinda thing but some people are. Good try twisting my words though props to you, Fox News.
    Soooo your problem isn't with blood ties, it's with growing up with each other?

Sounds like you expect the world to follow your morals.

Urine is decently sterile and actually a fairly common fetish. I'm not for that kinda thing but some people are.
    If you think people pissing on each other is less disgusting than two adults having consensual sex then honestly you're the sick one here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    And here we have the Internet Psychologist in his natural habitat.

Your lack of morals seem to be an issue.
    Do the world a favor and never have children.
    Because who knows what you'd do to them following your own..."morals."

15+ Year Old Account
    Inbreeding is very risky business.

Linebreeding and inbreeding has been practiced for a long time with animals, and sure, you can create offspring with enhanced traits. BUT this requires someone whom has a lot of knowledge in Biology and the specific bloodlines themselves. YET we see a breakout of very bad stuff effecting heavily linebreed or inbreed bloodlines every now and then. Shit slips through, no matter how careful you are.
    Once that happens it can wipe out entire bloodlines and be very harmful towards that breeds gene pool - The latest I'm aware off is a neurological disease in Alaskan Huskies that originated from a very popular bloodline that is heavily linebred, this disease destroy the animals neurological system and leads to a very painful and slow death. Thankfully the genes that causes this has been identified and a test developed, so that you at least don't risk breeding two dogs with the bad genes to each other. Not all genetic diseases are this "easy" to stop.

Higher risk of developing cancer, Epilepsy, hip dysplasia, various eye diseases, skin diseases, autoimmun diseases, thyroid problems, loss of teeth - are just few genetically inherited diseases among dogs today. Breeds with a vulnerable gene pool due to heavy line/inbreeding suffer higher risks in general. Mutts are affected too, mostly due to people breeding dogs they don't know is sick (from not health testing for example).
    In modern times a lot of countries Kennel clubs has begun forbidding sibling to sibling, parent to offspring type of breeding, and regarding linebreeding in general there is a maxim % of total inbreeding allowed in a litter. They do this because of science. We know today, exactly how harmfull it can be. The risks does not outweigh the pros.

Just sex?
    Personally I wouldn't care.. I'd think it be sick, but it wouldn't harm me or anyone else AS LONG as these two don't have a baby with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Yeah, I can't wrap my head around looking at your child and saying "yup, I'd fuck that". Like I said, you have to be fucked in the head.

It's only a matter of time. Frankly, I wonder why no one has yet tried to force it via some human rights court, surely you can construe a human rights infringement for little to no benefit there somewhere. But then again the cases probably are so few (without involving rape) that it shouldn't be a huge issue if we won't follow through for consistency and lag behind a little big longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I think someone has to be mentally unstable to want to fuck some of the users here.
    Doesn't mean there should be a law against it.
    I never said I wanted a law against it, it would be pretty much impossible to enforce anyway. However, my opinion that it is repulsive and you have to be mentally fucked up to even consider it will not be swayed. As I am sure your opinion won't be either.

Quote Originally Posted by Incarnia View Post
    Inbreeding is very risky business. /snipped
    You are correct, but this is assuming that more than one generation is having kids among the family. A child from a brother and sister? Minimal risks. A child from their son and daughter? Risk rises exponentially. You are assuming that incest happens for more than one generation, which I'd find pretty rare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    No one has yet to point out what is immoral about incest. No one. Before anyone else mentions deformed babies, just know that has been debunked already.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

The whole, "amg incest creates retarded genetically defective freeaks!" thing is really not true, unless a genetic disorder runs in your family. But if not, you'd have normal offspring. That said, most people aren't attracted to their family members. Whether that's a byproduct of the aforementioned cultural aversion to incest, or something else, I have no idea. But whatever.

Every example people have posted where small communities marrying their cousins have higher rates of defects does not disprove what I just wrote either. Those communities started out with some recessive traits that would have been fine in a large genetic pool, but manifested over time in a small genetic pool where more people had the trait. This wouldn't necessarily be the case in any group of people participating in incestuous practices, but when a gene pool gets bottlenecked in that way, you're stuck with the genetic make up of the small group of individuals that you started with and you run the risk of something bad being in that small pool. That could be good or bad, although once any negative heritable mutation is present, it's decidedly bad. But it all depends on how small the bottleneck is. If "the west" as a whole all started being ok with incest tomorrow, the net effect would probably not be noticable, unless everyone practiced it strictly in tiny groups. Which we obviously wouldn't. A few goofballs would do it. And the rest of us would raise an eyebrow at them and go about our business.

I can't say I care very much one way or another. I'm just trying to clarify some things for the people hysterical about birth defects who haven't studied genetics for more than 30 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    No one has yet to point out what is immoral about incest. No one. Before anyone else mentions deformed babies, just know that has been debunked already.
    The very idea is immoral.
    No explanation needed.

But anyone that wants to fuck their sister or mom needs to say that aloud and publicly so we all know who you are.

Soooo your problem isn't with blood ties, it's with growing up with each other?

If you think people pissing on each other is less disgusting than two adults having consensual sex then honestly you're the sick one here.

- - - Updated - - -

And here we have the Internet Psychologist in his natural habitat.

Dude you really should work for Fox News. I said it was a disgusting mistake. It doesn't change the fact its disgusting. "it's growing up with each other" really? no it's the knowing and consenting. If they don't know they're brother and sister it's a mistake. If they know and consent yet, still go for it. It's mental instability. Urine has been something that's been a fetish for a long time. The people pissing on each other are also consenting adults. For someone who claims not to be interested in this sort of thing you're pretty trolly and defensive about this subject. The fact there are many other people calling you out about YOUR morals after you tried calling out mine means maybe your morals are the ones in question here. Back to you Bill O'Reilly