Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    I never said the NPC is going away....only that the Smuggled Gold Sack is going away....as far as I know the NPC is staying there.
    i also saw it was gone, but yeah turns out just the bag is gone, but the items will also be increased to 40 per item, so 10x more garrison resources for each item
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    And that is why I am burning all my GR before the 19th...the return after 19th isn't worth while to me.....I have tons of cloth still for my tailors to use to make bags to sell close to when Legion is ready to go live.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i also saw it was gone, but yeah turns out just the bag is gone, but the items will also be increased to 40 per item, so 10x more garrison resources for each item
    Damn man, stop posting shit. Mat prices in GR have gone 4x, not 10x. It's just the damn trader that sold a mat for 10GR on live that sells for 40GR in beta/pre-patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Damn man, stop posting shit. Mat prices in GR have gone 4x, not 10x. It's just the damn trader that sold a mat for 10GR on live that sells for 40GR in beta/pre-patch.
    ahh ok i was incorrect, i saw the 40 cost and thought it was the same item as the 4 cost one on the vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The last day of garrisons has finally arrived

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    For you in the US yes, for us in Europe it's still two more days

Signature made by Hinoto.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Into View Post
    On one hand, there goes the income, not that i or many need it anymore

On the other hand, thank fucking god. No more having to log in on all chars to click buttons like a FB game.
    Yeah about this, sure it is gonna be nice, but i can tell you all that are sharing this feeling, do not get to used to it because it won´t last.
    In another post i saw the gold missions in legion, and while maybe not so profitable as in WOD, they are still too much worth doing to skip doing them, so as i said enjoy the break while it last.

are ppl taking into accouint that you need 10x Sorcerous Earth per Hexweave Bag ?

you cant buy Sorcerous Earth for GR on TP as far as I remember .. only from AH or via Primals (thats a lot of Primals for 1 bag) or via another profession/hut which has a chance to give Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    are ppl taking into accouint that you need 10x Sorcerous Earth per Hexweave Bag ?

you cant buy Sorcerous Earth for GR on TP as far as I remember .. only from AH or via Primals (thats a lot of Primals for 1 bag) or via another profession/hut which has a chance to give Earth
    If you have alchemy you can transmute them from the other elements, made all my alts other elements into earths before pre-patch hit and have enough earths for quite some time

Signature made by Hinoto.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I'll still park a few there, they'll play their important roles for the empire.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================