7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    mecha maraad!
    The real question is... would Gnomes/Goblins be able to tame him as a mech pet?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    The real question is... would Gnomes/Goblins be able to tame him as a mech pet?
    "xXpussygnomeXx just tamed mecha vindicator maraad"
    the lols would be big.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Maybe Maraad could show up in one of those Auchindoun Mech suits......
    Wouldn't make a Draenei Dragoner more sense?

These guys is what im talking about that would be cool to see him come back, even more so, since he isnt 'no one from Draenor', just an idea
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    good god, why 2 days before the pre-patch do I finally get into the beta.

Anyways question for the beta masses.
    For a person that can normally only squeeze in an hour or so a day worth of play, what kind of goals should I set each day (a world quest, rep farming etc?)
    If you want to do world quests, your first goal is to get to 110 as you only get them then. At an hour a day, and 6 weeks to go.......I wouldn't bother. Go get your artifact then go exploring! The world is amazing, so many things to see and mobs to run from That way you could at least get an idea of what you want to do at launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Maraad could show up in one of those Auchindoun Mech suits......
    Hmmmmm...
    Kinda reminds me of something...
    For the Horde!

so quick question. So let's say I start Raiding as a main spec Blood DK and in the next patch I want to switch to dps, will there be a way to swap my artifacts points to other specs? how will that even work like for dps classes. Mage Arcane is strong 1 patch, next patch frost is stronger, since weapons are now tied to artifacts will this mean it will be harder to switch specs/rolls?

Quote Originally Posted by hashtags View Post
    so quick question. So let's say I start Raiding as a main spec Blood DK and in the next patch I want to switch to dps, will there be a way to swap my artifacts points to other specs? how will that even work like for dps classes. Mage Arcane is strong 1 patch, next patch frost is stronger, since weapons are now tied to artifacts will this mean it will be harder to switch specs/rolls?
    There is no swapping Artifact Power. It goes like this:

1. Get first artifact at level 100.
    2. Get second artifact level 102.
    3. Get third artifact at level 106-ish (105? Can't remember).

Along the way you will gain artifact power. You can put it into any of those weapons, but it stays there permanently.

Also along the way, you will begin to spend order hall resources on something called Artifact Research or Artifact Knowledge. These work order type events will grant you the ability to gain a boost to all artifact power you gain - on any weapon, across the board.

Example:

1. You have first artifact. Quest rewards consumable that grants 50 Arti Power. You can either apply that immediately, or hold onto it.
    2. You now have second artifact. Quest rewards consumable that grants 100 Arti Power. You can, again, either apply that immediately to either of your two artifacts, or hold onto it (if you wanted to for whatever reason).
    3. You do first work order for Artifact Research. You are granted a consumable that ups your artifact power gains by 50%. Quest that would have rewarded 100 Arti Power consumable now rewards 150 Arti Power consumable instead. Prior Arti Power consumables are untouched by this change (i.e. it isn't retroactive).
    4. You do second work order for Artifact Research. You are granted a consumable that ups your artifact gains by 100% rather than 50%. Quest that would have awarded 100 Arti Power now rewards 200 Arti Power.

The Artifact Research is your catch up mechanic for other specs. Generally it will keep the specs close in Arti Power, but not equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Unir View Post

Along the way you will gain artifact power. You can put it into any of those weapons, but it stays there permanently.

Also along the way, you will begin to spend order hall resources on something called Artifact Research or Artifact Knowledge. These work order type events will grant you the ability to gain a boost to all artifact power you gain - on any weapon, across the board.

Example:

1. You have first artifact. Quest rewards consumable that grants 50 Arti Power. You can either apply that immediately, or hold onto it.
    2. You now have second artifact. Quest rewards consumable that grants 100 Arti Power. You can, again, either apply that immediately to either of your two artifacts, or hold onto it (if you wanted to for whatever reason).
    3. You do first work order for Artifact Research. You are granted a consumable that ups your artifact power gains by 50%. Quest that would have rewarded 100 Arti Power consumable now rewards 150 Arti Power consumable instead. Prior Arti Power consumables are untouched by this change (i.e. it isn't retroactive).
    4. You do second work order for Artifact Research. You are granted a consumable that ups your artifact gains by 100% rather than 50%. Quest that would have awarded 100 Arti Power now rewards 200 Arti Power.

The Artifact Research is your catch up mechanic for other specs. Generally it will keep the specs close in Arti Power, but not equal.
    I got my 2nd and 3rd artifact @102.

I have mix feeling about legion after getting into the beta. I love the way the are doing the story. But some thing feel over grinding such as the bonus objestives

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    I got my 2nd and 3rd artifact @102.
    I also got my 2nd and 3rd at 102. I think in alpha (if I remember right) you didn't get the third one till the higher levels.

Stood in the Fire crazyafgandudes's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    I have mix feeling about legion after getting into the beta. I love the way the are doing the story. But some thing feel over grinding such as the bonus objestives
    I dont think bonus objectives are going to make or break the legion expansion. There hasnt been much grinding either in the leveling, and the bonus objectives are completely optional.
    Sometimes I reply to people when I have something to say about it. All hail gabeN

I'm curious to see just how much their server improvements will help on launch. They certainly seem proud of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Unir View Post

Example:

Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyafgandudes View Post
    I dont think bonus objectives are going to make or break the legion expansion. There hasnt been much grinding either in the leveling, and the bonus objectives are completely optional.
    you are right about that i think this is some of blizzard best work over all its fun and fresh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh I am pretty sure he is wrong. Artifact Power consumables gained from quests are not affected by your Artifact Knowledge level bonus.
    yes thats true for regular leveling quests, but the worldquests consumables are affected, same for treasures.

7+ Year Old Account
    These guys is what im talking about that would be cool to see him come back, even more so, since he isnt 'no one from Draenor', just an idea
    "Vigillant Maraad
    Level 113 elite humanoid mechanical undead"

But yeah, it would be nice to have him back either this way, or at least his spirit wandering around paladin order hall (I know there's a statue already, but this would be better)

Deleted
    Ah well, it wasn't clear the way he had stated it (@Unir) and it is pretty significant imo (since otherwise people would want to avoid leveling by quests.)

- - - Updated - - -

Cannot agree. A paladin's true worth is in his sacrifice for the greater good. Demon Hunters spam everyone about what they have sacrificed to fight the legion. Paladins actually sacrifice themselves and ask for nothing. Difference between a martyr and an emo I guess.
    DHs actually also sacrifice themselves. They are forever changed and constantly fight with inner demon to stay in control.

Ah well, it wasn't clear the way he had stated it (@Unir) and it is pretty significant imo (since otherwise people would want to avoid leveling by quests.)

- - - Updated - - -

Cannot agree. A paladin's true worth is in his sacrifice for the greater good. Demon Hunters spam everyone about what they have sacrificed to fight the legion. Paladins actually sacrifice themselves and ask for nothing. Difference between a martyr and an emo I guess.
    speaking as a paladin,

Thats all well in good if you are ok with selfishly dying and letting those under your protection die horribly.

Look at the broken shore, the Paladins went in first, got slaughtered, almost everyone died anyways. Demon hunters come in and use a unique ability only they have thanks to willfully living with a demon in their head that will eventually either drive them insane or lead them to suicide, but know that a 1/5 chance in living is worth it if it means gaining the ability to Actually do some harm to the legion.

Paladins Fight hoping they have the power to protect those in their care but selfishly give themselves a handicap by believing that if they die that the Light will do what they could not.

Demon hunters know that the fight is pointless, that everyone is going to die and die horribly and that they to will die. But despite any rational saying that its all pointless they still live the rest of their lives in utter agony so they can have the weapons to PROPERLY fight the legion and not just banish them for a few generations. And if they die they make sure they take as many demons down with them as possible.
    I enjoyed the DH intro very much but were it culminated was when the Vault of the Wardens are under attack and you are set free. The first thing you do is go and set free the other demon hunters.

The first thing they say is something like
    "I thought i was going to go insane in there"
    "I feel so weak"
    "So we are already under attack?"

the second thing they say is always
    "I'll go hold them off"
    "Time to kill some demons!"
    "You stay here, i'll go ahead and scout out their leaders!"

Like. Demon Hunters COULD have been these hipster "oh so sad, Woe is me" "how dare you look at me" emo characters....

But they arent. They are imprisoned and tortured for years and the first thing they do when their jailors come to them for help is...Get back to work.?!

That "I've sacrificed everything, what have YOU given" isnt saying "i'm better than you" its a Challenge is what it is. Their attitude is that THIS is the end, this is the final moment, if we dont stop the Legion here right now we are all dead and as far as we know we are the only force in the universe that can stop them so the ENTIRE universe is dead to. So dont sit around and drink mead in the inn thinking some OTHER heros are going to do whats necessary, YOU need to stand up YOU Need to fight YOU need to sacrifice because even if you die you might have bought the world the seconds it needs to be saved.

But anyways since both Demon Hunters and Paladins exist to protect people its really silly to compare and contrast. Like the Ebon Blade and Argent Crusade had different values but they banded together to fight the lich king.
    The two factions should respect each other on some ground.
    Last edited by tristannarutofan; 2016-07-18 at 09:22 AM.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Can't we all agree that whoever dies actually stays dead? No matter if it's a DH or a Paladin or anything else. People coming back from the dead devalue death.