Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Its funny when Millennials talk about Millennials as if they aren't Millennials themselves.
    We can hate our own kind. That is like the only socially acceptable hatred (besides straight white guys) we got now. Let us hate. Let it flow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Millenials or not, who cares.

What matters is we all witnessed the birth of video gaming and virtual worlds, and historical games have already been released and we played them day one. That is mind blowing enough to be emphasized.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Millennials born in the 80s are almost all completely different than those born in the 90s or later.
    We are -I am from 84- not completely different but we grew up when the internet wasn't as much a thing yet and our lives not as digitalized. My mind was blown when I first visited Altavista and got an MSN Messenger account.

Children of a transitional period really ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh cool and....?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

10+ Year Old Account
    Some here are truly old fucks just trying to place blame on everyone but themselves

10+ Year Old Account
    The term millennial means nothing since all its used for is an attack on "young people".
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    If what i am seeing is right, The generation shit is split up across 1,000 years? or 100? Or did we arbitrarily just call one group of people Gen A and went down the line cause, fuck it?
    The current idea of generations started after WW2 as there was a massive population explosion that made the "Baby Boomers" a distinct demographic. Generation X got its name by being so cool and mysterious, Generation Y just follows on from that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god I'm not a millennial.....I would be so embarassed.

Deleted
    Hey OP, you are wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Most people on these forums are not born before 1982 (myself included 1984)
    Get out of here you teenager

1981 here. Did I just manage to miss being marked with a title that holds almost no real significance? It's not like being born in 1992 automatically makes you a naive, overly offended, hypocritical, hatemonger. I assume those are the type of people most think of when using the term millennial, right?

Most people on these forums are not born before 1982 (myself included 1984) We are all Millennials, we all reached adulthood in the 2000. If you were 18 by 2015 you are still counted as a Millennial in all survey and research.
    Get offa my lawn, millenial. I know that you feel entitled to catch Pokemon on it, but it's my lawn.
    Also - I was born in the 70's...which makes me old, not a millenial

I was born in 1981....

Millenials refer to people born in he 2000s not reaching adulthood. If that were the case we would talking about people approaching 40 now. Idk where you got that definition but the use of the word tht you hear so often is different from it.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Millenials refer to people born in he 2000s not reaching adulthood. If that were the case we would talking about people approaching 40 now. Idk where you got that definition but the use of the word tht you hear so often is different from it.
    That is not correct. The answer has been linked multiple times. Yes millennials are people that are now approching 20 to 40 years old.

Most people on these forums are not born before 1982 (myself included 1984) We are all Millennials, we all reached adulthood in the 2000. If you were 18 by 2015 you are still counted as a Millennial in all survey and research.
    Starts off with a "you are all", then follows it with a "most". Stopped reading right there.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Starts off with a "you are all", then follows it with a "most". Stopped reading right there.
    Sounds like you are a millennial to me.

This is like the umpteenth time I've seen the timeframe for millennials change. It's now just, "I don't like you. When were you born? 1969? Fucking millennial."

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am I?

I was born in '78 and was finishing my first four years in the military when the year 2000 hit.