Is anyone else getting poor performance in the Legion Beta?

At080P and all settings on max.
    I was figuring I would easily see a steady 60fps or higher, however it doesn't appear 60fps is possible.

I have a 6700k overclocked to 4.4ghz, gtx 1070, and 16gb 3200 DDR4 ram.
    Last edited by Greara; 2016-07-18 at 06:24 PM.

Artifact Knowledge 14 is 2,250%

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I don't know about anyone else but I'm really going to miss the occasional reappearance of the Eye of Azshara login screen, the chances to use it are rapidly narrowing and then it won't pop up again for like two years.
    It was like our own personal rickroll :'(
    Don't worry, Brother Eyeball. Nzoth is still down there-underwater expansion !!!!!
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about anyone else but I'm really going to miss the occasional reappearance of the Eye of Azshara login screen, the chances to use it are rapidly narrowing and then it won't pop up again for like two years.
    Well still too we could have South Seas added to the Legion expansion as well, and save Azshara's home for the next one.

Would be so nice to see Kezan and the Lost Isles again, Zandalar (Could take over Zul'dare and move it) , Tel Abim, Kul Tiras and Crestfall.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    The fact that you can do this: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/201...otes-7-18-2016
    Means that the screenshot will stay around for some time
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I have an entire folder for the Bi-Annual Alpha/Beta Discussion Threads thanks to this one and WoD.

Unrelated, but in the folder just to prove I have it;

I didn't know Kilrogg was a potato with legs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone as excited as me? I'm peeing green.
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Notes:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/201...otes-7-18-2016

STV fishing event is on break.
    Of course. Two weeks ago, I decided It would be a good idea to get that heirloom ring from STV fishing. Thought I finally could get the Salty title.
    Over 10 years this thing was in the game. And two weeks after I've decided to participate it get's on break for god knows how long. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    I'll be excited when actual content drops. For now I'm anticipating weeks of 'bawww they broke my spec' and little else.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Of course. Two weeks ago, I decided It would be a good idea to get that heirloom ring from STV fishing. Thought I finally could get the Salty title.
    Over 10 years this thing was in the game. And two weeks after I've decided to participate it get's on break for god knows how long. :S
    They're replacing it with a world quest, although why they can't just leave it up until the replacement is finished I don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    I'll be excited when actual content drops. For now I'm anticipating weeks of 'bawww they broke my spec' and little else.
    Yeah tbh.
    I am excited because I was waiting for the pre-patch to drop to get my SO to try WoW for the first time (they cut their MMO teeth on FFXIV), but I don't see what most other people have to be hyped for. There's still another 1-2 weeks until there's any actual new content :P

I am actually glad we don't have new content right now, gives me time to clean bags/bank, reconfigure UI/addons, train with the new specs.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    I am actually glad we don't have new content right now, gives me time to clean bags/bank, reconfigure UI/addons, train with the new specs.
    is that going to take you 2-3 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    is that going to take you 2-3 weeks?
    Don't underestimate my lazyness
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    I can't wait for the plethora of "that's it?" threads on the forum tomorrow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    That's what I havee in mind as well. Also running some LFR to get the hang of the changes to my spec (shadow). I thought I might run some disc spec instances as well just to see how it is. It looks pretty tedious atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    For me, three weeks to run multiple raids with all 11 of my toons for transmog options is content enough. Sure I could do it now but my bags are full as it is.
    Ah, see, I was doing that before I quit, so there's absolutely nothing new about it.

Will the warforged/titanforged RNG in the pre=patch also work for Bsmith and JCs creating gear? Or just new gear dropping in 5 Dungeon and Raid encounters?

And our existing gear will be subject to the new warforged/titanforged boost when it "converts" correct?

7+ Year Old Account
    cant wait to spend hours creating mogs, updating addons and clearing up my UI

Formerly known as Arafal

They're replacing it with a world quest, although why they can't just leave it up until the replacement is finished I don't know.
    I know, I know. But I'm afraid they are going to turn it into some kind of FoS like with the brawlers guild.