Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It takes about 12hrs to level from 100 to 110 (more or less) at which point you have greens ilvl 780ish. I'd say most of your WoD gear will end up at a vendor within 2-3 days.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might just stick with the mythic tank trinket then. That alone should ensure my long survival.

I'm still disappointed that Warglaives of Azzinoth cannot be used for transmog. Maybe Blizzard don't want us to all be Illidan clones?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    Might just stick with the mythic tank trinket then. That alone should ensure my long survival.

I'm still disappointed that Warglaives of Azzinoth cannot be used for transmog. Maybe Blizzard don't want us to all be Illidan clones?
    I think if they did it for DH they'd have to do it for everyone, because Warriors, Rogues and DKs have been asking for this for years and years.

... And if they did it for everyone then suddenly we have every melee running around with a pair of Warglaives and that's gonna look silly.

Not to mention, they'd have to do the same for the other legendaries like Shadowmourne and Thunderfury, which they've said before they don't plan on doing.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fair go then. I've transmogged Illidari Warglaives over my Aldrachi Warblades anyway, at least until I get the "unlock your artifact's entire history" skin for the latter.

ShasVa: I did the same, I really don't like the default skin of Aldrachi Warblades.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Nothing about the default skin of the artifact says, "all powerful artifact weapon". It's not intricately detailed, it doesn't have any particle effects, nothing. It looks like a boring level 20 quest reward. Contrast that with something like Prot Pally which is intricate and has some very subtle, non flashy spell effects. Resto Shaman default skin? Tons of flash. It definitely feels like they put a lot more work into the artifact weapons of some classes than they did into the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've said since the beginning that those Aldrachi War Tonfas look meh...They're small and nothing about them seems "Legendary" - I don't wanna use tonfas and would want to use glaives so I'll be using the Illidari Warglaives

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the tonfa style weapons, and I think the warblades look really awesome in their second skin. It's just the base one is a bit on the bland side unfortunately.

Going through the Vengeance abilities and trying to figure out what the "rotation" would be like. I'm not on beta, so let me know if I'm on the wrong track...

Open with Felblade + Immolation Aura for Pain generation
    Pop Demon Spikes right away for initial mitigation
    Shear spam to get Pain and Soul Fragments
    Soul Cleave if you need healing/Soul Barrier if specced into it and need mitigation

Beyond that, just seems like keeping IA up and using DS as your primary mitigation. Not sure if you want to Soul Cleave as much as possible everytime you have enough Pain or save it for if/when you need healing, and don't know where Soul Carve fits in(1 min CD, since it gives you guaranteed Fragments I'm assuming you use it right before Soul Cleave if you need a big chunk of healing?).

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Going through the Vengeance abilities and trying to figure out what the "rotation" would be like. I'm not on beta, so let me know if I'm on the wrong track...

Open with Felblade + Immolation Aura for Pain generation
    Pop Demon Spikes right away for initial mitigation
    Shear spam to get Pain and Soul Fragments
    Soul Cleave if you need healing/Soul Barrier if specced into it and need mitigation

Beyond that, just seems like keeping IA up and using DS as your primary mitigation. Not sure if you want to Soul Cleave as much as possible everytime you have enough Pain or save it for if/when you need healing, and don't know where Soul Carve fits in(1 min CD, since it gives you guaranteed Fragments I'm assuming you use it right before Soul Cleave if you need a big chunk of healing?).
    I open with Leap + Immolation Aura into Felblade or Sigil of Flame/Silence depending on ST/AoE/AoE caster pull.

IA on cd.

I use Soul Cleave regardless of my HP if I'm over 80P. I use Soul Cleave/Demon Spikes at 70ish if Felblade is about to come off CD and my next Shear would put me at 80P with Felblade up (aka I have to spend Pain before using it so as not to cap). Otherwise I use it at 60+ if my WA indicates it will heal me so that it won't overheal (calculates heal amount w/wo fragments).

I use Leap ~3s before capping charges.

I use DS ~3s before capping charges.

I use Sigil of Flame instead of Shear on >=2 targets.

I use Fiery Brand on CD against weak bosses/trash, it hits quiet hard.

I use Soul Carver at <60% if I have 0 fragments.
    Last edited by redfella; 2016-07-18 at 10:17 PM.
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Quote Originally Posted by beerhug View Post
    It takes about 12hrs to level from 100 to 110 (more or less) at which point you have greens ilvl 780ish. I'd say most of your WoD gear will end up at a vendor within 2-3 days.
    And here I am at 104 / 19 hours..

UI/WeakAuras development ftw!

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

@FobManX essentially that's the very basic, though you would use infernal strike into immolation aura the majority of the time like red said.

If available it's best to use sigil of Flames before you leap in unless you are using flame crash. As red said, if they are casters then use sigil of Silence so that they are silenced on the pull making grouping them easier.

Other than that priority wise it's very situational survivability and you can read reds for tldr or my guide for the long version, which I'm gonna update tomorrow hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Munkky View Post
    @FobManX essentially that's the very basic, though you would use infernal strike into immolation aura the majority of the time like red said.

If available it's best to use sigil of Flames before you leap in unless you are using flame crash. As red said, if they are casters then use sigil of Silence so that they are silenced on the pull making grouping them easier.

Other than that priority wise it's very situational survivability and you can read reds for tldr or my guide for the long version, which I'm gonna update tomorrow hopefully.
    Yeah I know of the utility abilities, figured they're pretty situational. I've been looking at your guide, good stuff, just waiting on the update(get on it son! lol jk)

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Blizzard intend to fix Infernal Strike sometimes leaving the sigil in the wrong spot when you use Flame Crash? It's annoying when for some reason the sigil is out of range and you miss some damage on your opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Odobisean View Post
    Does Blizzard intend to fix Infernal Strike sometimes leaving the sigil in the wrong spot when you use Flame Crash? It's annoying when for some reason the sigil is out of range and you miss some damage on your opener.
    Yeah it broke a patch or two ago. Was working properly before

Deleted
    Has consume magic always generated 50 pain? If so can't believe I missed that this whole time lol

Yes. It also generates resources for Havoc as well. Extremely valuable.

I started to wonder about lvl 100 balance. Wonder how well a freshly created VDH would fare against a 743ilvl BrM in Mythic HFC -- did anyone test VDH at the PTR HFC M? The reason I think it might work is that against dummies I felt like my fresh VDH survived better than my copied BrM.

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

whats the best set up in talents for the most possible self healing? and what are the stat priorities?

Quote Originally Posted by Neudgae View Post
    whats the best set up in talents for the most possible self healing?
    There is no talent solution that offers you the "most healing" in both ST and AoE -- for example Feast of Souls gives you more healing in ST situations while Fallout gives you more in AoE situations. Spirit Bomb gives you more steady heals while Fel Devastation is a strong 1m cooldown panic heal.

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>