Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A muslim refugee?

Is that who the guy was?

Quote Originally Posted by Skaiz View Post
    All terrorist attacks are made by white people with guns. A murder can't actually occur without a gun actually.
    Stfu dumbass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    They count being frightened as a injury in Germany?!
    Actually, what they count are people that do receive medical attention, but are released from hospital after less than 24 hours. Definitions exist, we are talking about Germany after all:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfallkategorie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Clearly he deserves the electric chair for using that much AXE within a 400 mile radius of other people, also likely created a hole in the ozone layer.
    CFC-based aerosol propellants have been banned for several years.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    This is the difference between a crazy dude with an axe and a crazy dude with a gun - Nobody died.
    Not really. It's the difference of being trained and untrained.

Most people with guns have experience and training using them for the purpose of their use.

Most people have zero training using an axe. If you were to train this guy on how to use an axe as a melee weapon, how to hold, wield it, use it, and where to strike, and the dude actually wanted to kill a bunch of people, he would be able to quickly.

Same thing if a crazy person who never used a gun before suddenly was given a gun he probably would be just as ineffective as the dude with the axe.

I would rather be shot than to be hit in the head with an axe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I would rather be shot than to be hit in the head with an axe.
    OMGZ! Gun culture! America glorifying guns!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Not really. It's the difference of being trained and untrained.

Most people with guns have experience and training using them for the purpose of their use.

Most people have zero training using an axe. If you were to train this guy on how to use an axe as a melee weapon, how to hold, wield it, use it, and where to strike, and the dude actually wanted to kill a bunch of people, he would be able to quickly.

Same thing if a crazy person who never used a gun before suddenly was given a gun he probably would be just as ineffective as the dude with the axe.
    This is certifiable wrong and the entire reason why the gun debate exists. Just you making this bullshit claim doesn't change how I (untrained and first time user of a pistol) could beat actual military personnel (NCOs and Officers, trained supposedly) on the shooting range.

Pistols are hilariously easy to use. Especially if you don't give a fuck about safety issues (which is like 90% of the training... the actual shooting training is done kinda like this... stand so, hold so, aim, take breath, pull trigger, congratulations, you now know how to shoot a gun).

This can be literally done within 2 minutes or by watching any random action movie.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

https://twitter.com/intlspectator/st...92494217084928
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7144061.html

Police have found a "hand painted Isis flag" in the room of the 17-year-old Afghan refugee who assaulted several passengers in Germany, the Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann has said.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    A muslim refugee?

Is that who the guy was?
    From Afghan. Most likely Muslim.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Its almost like they have invaded and declared war but political correctness has our leaders frozen on what to do about it. We fight wars great overseas but act clueless when it comes to our own shores when an obvious enemy invasion is taking place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Jeez... 20? It's a dude with an axe, everyone should have just bum rushed his ass and knocked his ass out.
    Everyone in that train was afraid of getting brained by an axe. There isn't enough collective bravery to bum rush that ass in the crowd, even though that strategy would have worked.

People on the train are regular people, not soldiers, who's first instinct is to run from danger, rather than confront it. Thus a bum-rush isn't likely to happen.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    This is certifiable wrong and the entire reason why the gun debate exists. Just you making this bullshit claim doesn't change how I (untrained and first time user of a pistol) could beat actual military personnel (NCOs and Officers, trained supposedly) on the shooting range.

Pistols are hilariously easy to use. Especially if you don't give a fuck about safety issues (which is like 90% of the training... the actual shooting training is done kinda like this... stand so, hold so, aim, take breath, pull trigger, congratulations, you now know how to shoot a gun).

This can be literally done within 2 minutes or by watching any random action movie.
    Yes pistols are hilariously easy to fire, they however are not easy to hit targets with if you haven't been trained or practiced with especially in a chaotic environment where everyone is running around.

I honestly can't tell if you are being sarcastic or believe what you wrote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    From Afghan. Most likely Muslim.
    It seems there are more terrorist attacks from muslims every day in Europe. I wonder what the reason is. I was taught that Islam was the Religion of Peace.

Deleted
    Religion is whatever people want to use it for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay, I sleep all night and I Allahu Akbar all day
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Yep glad he didnt have a gun, that wouldve been terrible.

Emotional conflict aside (i have no idea how id react to a situation like this) woukd it help if you wrapped your hands in clothing (possibly a jacket or coat,t shirt) in order to disarm the guy?

Also the full nudity would distract the guy.. Y know the isis extremists dont like to see skin and are evidently extremely homophobic... Thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Probably, seeing as most attacks with axes aren't terrorism related.
    It's usually related to drugs or psychological problems.

It's a train.
    You could close your eyes and you'd still hit people with a gun.

You wonder what the reason is?
    I know you weren't that bright, but I didn't know it was this bad.
    Let me give you a hint: We're at war with ISIS.
    Let me give another hint, the I in ISIS stands for islamic - according to merkel they have nothing to do with islam so that cannot be it. That same merkel invited all of the people living in and around isis countries to come to germany - only (83%) young unsupervised men came.. Like this guy! Probably also a coincidence

Totally agree with the gun thing tho.. But logic has gone out the window in that debate a long time ago.. I mean hes talking about axe traing .. Without a shred of sarcasm... XDD
    Last edited by mmocfbca7f21de; 2016-07-19 at 08:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    CFC-based aerosol propellants have been banned for several years.
    Yes we banned it 1978 here in Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by ChimayBleue View Post
    So Allahu Akbar is the new Leeroy Jenkins
    Okay, that was funny.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaktard View Post