Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    You know right now they are running her speech through the same type of system they use to evaluate papers at colleges. How this plays out will be a good evaluation of how Trump deals with ethical issues.

You gotta have some morale values before he will starting to care about that, really he doesnt give a shit if it is copied from anyone. He just doesnt have that morale compass in his body

You running a google search doesn't get you called racist. Worst excuses I ever heard.
    /sigh reread the last sentence.

It's just going to be opinion pieces by oversensitive people who got trolled by channers

Guys, is this a scandal yet?

More liberal blathering and outrage then!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    The truth of the matter is that the Trump campaign is just a bunch of amateurs who are trying to win a presidential election on bluster and trash talk rather than competence, which also happens to be how Trump has always run his businesses.
    He isnt an amateur, the guy built an empire before he ran for president, what did obama do?, he stood on the corner and passed out protest signs in chicago. You tell me who is more qualified. Look at all the properties trump owns, they are like all the worlds greats buildings. He can fly to his own skyscrapers from his helicopter on the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    You gotta have some morale values before he will starting to care about that, really he doesnt give a shit if it is copied from anyone. He just doesnt have that morale compass in his body
    Moral* Morale is different

7+ Year Old Account
    Given the response so far you can't be argued with.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

https://twitter.com/ABC7/status/755290404971352064

Can you even imagine the outrage-hissy-fit the right would throw if this was a reversal. If Michele Obama plagiarized a speech by Laura Bush or Nancy Reagan?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post
    /sigh reread the last sentence.

It's just going to be opinion pieces by oversensitive people who got trolled by channers
    Uh no it's not. Google alt-right web sites. /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Hmmm... stunning. Can't wait to see how saying "go fuck yourself" will solve any issues.
    Putin going crazy over NATO bases... "Go fuck yourself". Checks out. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Don't care. It's a case of how poorly run Trump's campaign actually is.
    If it's the latter then it isnt poorly run since that works.

You take yourself too seriously. Lighten up

7+ Year Old Account
    Moral* Morale is different
    Commenting on spelling is a no-no here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I bet they did it on purpose, trump is always 2 steps ahead.
    I know this is a fantasy pushed by his supporters, but never seems to be the case.

Like when the entire news story all day today was the NeverTrump people demanding a vote, seeing the RNC cheat them out of it by breaking their own rules, and then leaving the convention.

Now Melania's speech has plagiarized a pretty significant portion of the ending of one of Michele Obama's.

I like how people seem to think Trump getting constant attention is always a positive. That's probably more true during a primary when the vast majority of swing voters aren't paying attention, but I can't wait for these conventions to be over to see his numbers crash and burn as actual voters look at the nonsense that whole family is producing.

Uh no it's not. Google alt-right web sites. /facepalm
    Yea, getting white nationalist sites which have existed for more than a decade, brought into relevance by their association with... 4chan. And articles on how some reporters got trolled on twitter.

See what I was saying anout a lack of facts.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I know this is a fantasy pushed by his supporters, but never seems to be the case.

Like when the entire news story all day today was the NeverTrump people demanding a vote, seeing the RNC cheat them out of it by breaking their own rules, and then leaving the convention.
    Trump finds a way to get free publicity, in fact he prides himself on it. Hillary will keep spending all her money and trump will just wait until the right time to spend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    He isnt an amateur, the guy built an empire before he ran for president, what did obama do?, he stood on the corner and passed out protest signs in chicago. You tell me who is more qualified. Look at all the properties trump owns, they are like all the worlds greats buildings. He can fly to his own skyscrapers from his helicopter on the roof.
    The guy was born rich, not really an accomplishment.

Yeah, so how do you feel knowing that Hillary Clinton while Secretary of State specifically signed waivers allowing American weaponry and materials to be given to African Warlords who used young children as soldiers? Her very specific actions helped arm young child soldiers to die for American corporate interests. To me, in a civilized western society it is a Crime against Humanity.

What is it to you?

I guess I have to weigh the moral outrage: using similar cliched wording in a dopey speech, or arming young child soldiers to fight for American interests...

That is a tough one.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

Now Melania's speech has plagiarized a pretty significant portion of the ending of one of Michele Obama's.

I like how people seem to think Trump getting constant attention is always a positive.
    the RNC, amusingly, did to them what they did to Colorado GOP voters.

People forget that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    The guy was born rich, not really an accomplishment.
    Ended richer

the RNC, amusingly, did to them what they did to Colorado GOP voters.

People forget that
    Do people forget that? Because we're already seeing Republicans going "fuck it, hillary for a term isn't the end of the world."

Commenting on spelling is a no-no here.
    This isnt just spelling. It's a completely different word

Ended richer
    Getting richer is alot easier than getting rich.