Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Knowing Blizzard it'll be a straight 50% nerf to Cataclysm raids and as for the buffs odds are all they'll do is increase gold from 25g to 30g from MoP raids and think they've done us a favour, farming old raids was my main source of income, I don't want to buy WoW tokens or play the auction house so this nerf is a blow to me. Can anyone confirm the actual gold changes for wrath and mop raids?
    I know it's not a lot of data, but hopefully this gives an idea. I also included item drops and how much they vendor for. To be honest overall it doesn't look like it'll be much of a drop. Still some, but not as bad as I've been reading.

All from 25man Heroic:

Marrowgar - 29g 28s
    - Bulwark of Smouldering Steel - 12g 84s 98c
    - Frozen Bonespike - 20g 99s 44c
    - Band of the Bone Colossus - 7g 56s 23c

Lady Deathwhisper - 29g 81s 88c
    - Broken Ram Skull Helm - 10g 67s 83c
    - Cultist's Bloodsoaked Spaulders - 11g 20s 64c
    - Fallen Lord's Handguards - 9g 84s 75c
    - Primordial Saronite - 7g

Morchok - 73g 29s 70c
    - Vial of Shadows - 45g 71s 31c
    - Sporebeard Gauntlets - 10g 04s 98c
    - Rockhide Bracers - 10g 08s 81c
    - Mosswrought Shoulderguards - 14g 84s 82c
    - Petrified Fungal Heart - 5g 34s 34c
    - Mycosynth Wristguards - 10g 50s 70c
    - Essence of Destruction x2 - 20s

Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - 70g 05s 97c
    - Experimental Specimen Slicer - 36g 78s 29c
    - Interrogator's Bloody Footpads - 15g 24s 54c
    - Mindstrainer Treads - 15g 13s 30c
    - Scalpel of Unrelenting Agony - 29g 64s 8c
    - Leggings of the Corrupted Vanquisher x2 - 5g
    - Essence of Destruction - 20s

Stone Guardians - 57g 71s 5c
    - Stoneflesh Leggings 25g 00s 60c
    - Jasper Clawfeet - 18g 65s 2c
    - Ruby-Linked Girdle x2 - 12g 85s 82c
    - Beads of the Mogu'shi - 17g 29s 51c
    - Claws of Amethyst - 12g 90s 43c

Feng the Accursed - 56g 87s 21c
    - Wildfire Worldwalkers - 18g 30s 37c
    - Cloak of Peacock Feathers x2 - 18g 64s 28c
    - Amulet of Seven Curses - 17g 29s 51c
    - Hood of Cursed Dreams - 18g 91s 52c
    - Legplates of Sagacious Shadows - 25g 17s 68c

10+ Year Old Account
    Question, is valor going away?

30% damage reduction in HFC.... Will the moose item still drop 100%?

Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    Question, is valor going away?
    Valour is afaik, not for good but for now according to Blizzard.

30% damage reduction in HFC.... Will the moose item still drop 100%?
    Yes the moose is remaining until the launch of legion on August 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by Vensu View Post
    "Newly obtained salvage from the Salvage Yard no longer contains equippable items. Salvage obtained from before the patch remains unaffected."
    Does the change to the salvage yard mean you can't optain the new textured class gear like (old dungeon/tier1 gear with new textures)?
    I'm also interested in knowing this. As I don't have all the gear collected
    =(

Deleted
    The Sky Is Falling!

Since I'm playing on EU-Servers, I have my last Garison Day - today. Last time doing the daily grind of Mission Tables and Ship Yard. Gotta sell all those Mats and Follower Upgrades, and buy the Sack o' Gold for GR. Can't wait for the Patch .

Deleted
    Dang. My Lunar Festival gear for monks is on an inactive character. Looks like I'll have to resubscribe to get it.
    Might just makea few characters on another realm. It is account bound anyway. Oh by the way, does anyone know if the new NPC models are in? Does Genn still look like a hobo?

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    The Sky Is Falling!

Since I'm playing on EU-Servers, I have my last Garison Day - today. Last time doing the daily grind of Mission Tables and Ship Yard. Gotta sell all those Mats and Follower Upgrades, and buy the Sack o' Gold for GR. Can't wait for the Patch .
    I put up a trading post for the first time today to sell bloods and resources for the little sacks of gold--I didn't open my salvage crates for the follower upgrades just since I didn't care tho, I"m more interested in leisurely going through them for transmog gear in the coming weeks.

I also replaced my Dwarven Bunker with a stables; something I wanted to do since the beginning since I'm a mount collector ^.^ feels good. I almost dare think that people may actually enjoy their garrisons more that they aren't a job unto themselves (though the gold was nice!).

Oh and I thought you'd enjoy this pic--Since its WoD, the sky already fell a long time ago, but the good news is people seem pretty chill at the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Deleted
    Can somebody confirm, if you can transmog Wrathful Gladiator's Tabard on alts if you already got one somewhere? Thnx! (im from EU - still no patch for me TT)
    Last edited by mmoc67df56e342; 2016-07-19 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyan View Post
    Can somebody confirm, if you can transmog Wrathful Gladiator's Tabard on alts if you already got one somewhere? Thnx! (im from EU - still no patch for me TT)
    Yup. I tested this specifically. There is a level limit but no rating or achieve required for your alts. Brutal tabbed works too. That one can be used on alts starting at level one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnkeeper View Post
    Yup. I tested this specifically. There is a level limit but no rating or achieve required for your alts. Brutal tabbed works too. That one can be used on alts starting at level one
    THANKS!!! waited for this since end of WOTLK. Even more hyped now!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Can someone help me verify this: "Set bonuses for item sets from expansions prior to Warlords of Draenor have been deactivated, though the text describing their former function still remains."

So if I equip level 80 character with full ICC set, the bonus won't work? Or it doesn't work only if you outlevel the set?

10+ Year Old Account
    Equipment limits on the amount of crafted gear that can be worn have been removed.

Can't wait for someone equipping 715 items in nearly every slot at lvl 91 and soloing WoD raids and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    So if I equip level 80 character with full ICC set, the bonus won't work? Or it doesn't work only if you outlevel the set?
    Unfortunately I believe it won't work at all. Once again Blizzard are shitting on twinks and having fun in TW. I hope they eventually change their minds and make it work for a few levels beyond the intended level. That would be a compromise I would be okay with.
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

The expansion has been a shitty one with little to do, but don't fret! Now it's even less to do for over an entire month! Rejoyce!

7+ Year Old Account
    Guys, if i level up my prestige level on prepatch, will it give me rewards and persist to the Legion launch or it would be reseted?

Quote Originally Posted by Faust843 View Post
    Guys, if i level up my prestige level on prepatch, will it give me rewards and persist to the Legion launch or it would be reseted?
    You can't. The new pvp/prestige system is for 110 only.

So how much gold can we get from doing older raids?

I know the Cata ones were at 125G per boss at 25H, but what are they now, and what are the MoP ones at?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drjbi View Post
    You can't. The new pvp/prestige system is for 110 only.
    Are you sure? Because on the PTR there were PVP talents at least

what the heck with the glyph system, not even the minor glyphs are left? the heck happened to catching all glyph scrolls ... was one of the things I liked from wotlk ¬¬

I see that humans gets shafted as their razcial ability gets to about as useful as a sneeze
    The Human Spirit has been redesigned. Human characters now gain 1% more of all secondary stats (Haste, Critical Strike, Mastery, and Versatility) from all sources
    wow, a whole percentage, go from 10% bonus in rep to 1% in a secondary stat
    for the love of GOD, give me herbalism or skinning or something useful, not something that can be bought with 2 items.