Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Hitting a target on a shooting range is different than firing on a person... There's a reason why they only hit 18% of a time when firing on an armed suspect. Can you guess what that reason is?
    Because they are afraid because they assume the suspect is armed and thus keep their distance?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Ryusei had quite some 'interesting' ideas.
    I do wonder how he wants to identify all Muslims before reporting them; perhaps force them to wear a moon on their clothes?
    And I do want to know how he is going to destroy all privately owned Mosques.
    Or exile people for wanting a special food.
    I hope they use dynamite. I've always liked buildings collapsing with explosive charges. There's a certain art involved in making a building collapse in a precise manner.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

ISIS flag found on the train, so again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Was it a no axe zone?! Signs save lives people!
    A guy on a packed train went on rampage and killed none.
    Please tell us more.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    I found it exceptionally easy as well when I had to serve.
    Must be the P1, the most reliable handgun on the planet (not really). Superior German weaponry once more to the victory!

They probably had auto aim on our guns. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Thanks for displaying the apex of far right intellectuality. I couldn't have done it better.

Btw, it's cretin.
    Wow, pointing out a typo, SO INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR. Your kind is a tiny minority and a laughstock anyway, enjoy your insignificance of being """superior""" on fucking SJW Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Explain the point. I only read the past few comments on pistols, if I can't make sense out of what is being argued there then you're probably just posting drivel, not the first time...
    So you always jump into discussions without first determining what is agrued about?

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Was it a no axe zone?! Signs save lives people!
    Noticed how many people died?

I appreciate your consistency. I can always depend on you making the same and stupid statement.

Police, trained professionals, have a low hit percentage against people wielding a weapon. His claim is hitting a target with a pistol is accurate. No, no they're not.
    Yes, because they have savety instructions to follow as to protect themselfes.
    None of that applies for a lunatic attacking unarmed civilians.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    A modicum of experience? I'm a scholar of Middle Eastern history and U.S.-Middle Eastern relations, who has spent years working in Muslim countries to negotiate business deals between foreign companies and local populations.

What's YOUR experience?
    That's all fine and all. But please be so kind and show to ol'stupid me, where I was talking with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Woe View Post
    That's all fine and all. But please be so kind and show to ol'stupid me, where I was talking with you.
    You declared how only those with experience understand these things. Please, do post your CV.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    Wow, pointing out a typo, SO INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR. Your kind is a tiny minority and a laughstock anyway, enjoy your insignificance of being """superior""" on fucking SJW Champion.
    Oh, the spelling mistake was just the icing. The real point was how you resort to personal attacks, because you're incapable of forming an original thought on your own. But thanks for proving the point once more.

Basically she sent this tweet asking: Why the attacker was killed and not overpowered with pistol shots, while avoiding the critical vital spots.
    No, that is just your interpretation.

I'm sorry, CV means curriculum vitae, a list of experience and qualifications. I forgot what people who don't have actual experience at a professional level might not realize that. My mistake.

That was my point.... Some idiot was saying pistols were accurate. Then his example of it was a shooting range.
    Wan't that just the stawman you used to distract from the fact that killing unarmed people in a moving train with no cover and no escape is easy to do with a pistol?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    You declared how only those with experience understand these things. Please, do post your CV.
    Please read again and understand the context.

Please read again and understand the context.
    No experience, got it! Thanks! I've only been to six warzones, what the hell do I know.

No, that's actually what she said. Literally, "why couldn't the attacker be incapacitated by shots?" that question implies that she's unhappy with the solution of shooting him fatally. This is just once more a questionable stance in a long history of questionable stances by the Greens. She's an idiot following Green tradition of being idiots. The only one that broke the circle for a while was Fischer, and boy did the Greens hate him for it.

Deleted
    Yes, I don't the exact word in English for "angriffsunfaehig", so my translation may very well be off.
    But in essence, she was complaining about the fact, that the attacker was killed and not overpowered without killing him.

Yes, I don't the exact word in English for "angriffsunfaehig", so my translation may very well be off.
    But in essence, she was complaining about the fact, that the attacker was killed and not overpowered without killing him.
    Incapacitate is the word you're looking for.