Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Let your pussy children fight their own battles.
    Ill watch someone break your wrist and tell you to fight your own battles

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Ill watch someone break your wrist and tell you to fight your own battles
    I wouldn't let it come to that because I'd have stood up for myself during the first signs of abuse and not been a pussy.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Teach your kid to protect themselves. He should not be approaching another child, even though the punishment is harsh. My daughter has had issues being bullied, if a kid pushes you, push them back twice as hard. My son luckily hasn't had these problems he's by far the biggest kid in his grade so I'd be a little worried with him using physical force against another child.

15+ Year Old Account
    You mean you'd have your dad come try and beat me up.

This guy is clearly a bitch and raised 2 bitch children who were probably asking to get their asses kicked.
    Lol what a fucking idiot.

I wouldn't let it come to that because I'd have stood up for myself during the first signs of abuse and not been a pussy.
    So if I over power you and break your wrist, it's because you're a pussy? Nice logic there bud

You mean you'd have your dad come try and beat me up.

This guy is clearly a bitch and raised 2 bitch children who were probably asking to get their asses kicked.
    One child was 9, and the other was 11, and they were beat the fuck up by a GANG full of bullies. Idk if you think this is the WC cronicles or something, cause it's not. If you 5v1 another kid, then the 5 will clearly win that shit, and even if someone tries to defend, they'll just get fucked by the other 3 or 2. LOL!

Also, wtf is wrong with the UK? The father stood up against that little shit, and HE GOT PUNISHED?! I blame the parents actually, mainly because they teached their little shit how to fuck kids up most likely, and then play the victim once someone tries to stop the BS.

No wonder the UK is leaving the EU, they can't even figure out how to run a country properly. LOL I mean...their queen is like 90 year old so...guess that isn't too surprising.

10+ Year Old Account
    God.

People in this world are such pussies. Those bullies need to get their ass kicked.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    Lol what a fucking idiot.
    Think about it. The dude's plan of action is to rush the main bully and threaten him in front of a thousand people. Anyone with a brain knows that even looking at a kid the wrong way can get you in trouble, but this guy thinks he's untouchable. He instilled the same thoughts on his panzy children and the next thing you know, they're going around being annoying thinking they're all cool.

Then boom. They get reality checked and try to get their daddy to save them because they have zero idea how to handle themselves.

Shit parent and probably insufferable kids.

Years is a long time to wait. Ideally yea, the school would step in and end it immediately, but not everyone can wait years.
    I've been bullied all my life. Sure the teacher have tried the stop it, hell even my parents, but it just keeps on happening right after, I can't stop it, I can't do shit. I just have to sit back...ignore them...and if they try to fuck me up, then I'll tell on their punk asses.

10+ Year Old Account
    As soon as the first incident, he should have gotten a good lawyer and pursued the maximum legal remedies from everyone involved. If a second incident occurred, the superiors of those people should have been included. There should have been restraining orders, required counseling, monetary damages, apologies, people getting fired, public hearings on the competency of the school officials ... the works.

There are some things that if one must resort to the courts, might as well go nuclear.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Also, if you live in the US...then standing up against a bully, even as an adult...is legal. And due to all of the BS we have in the US, you can see why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-nothing.html

To sum it up:

-Christopher Cooper, claims school and police ignored children's ordeal
    -Daughter, 9, was pushed and kicked and son, 11, had his wrist broken
    -Mr Cooper confronted young boy at school gates and threatened him (by basically saying "There will be consequences!")
    -Fined and now faces losing his job as a midwife in disciplinary hearing
    School is a failed institution that just wants to shove you along a line and if you step out, you're gonna be ignored or fucked over. The so called modern school system is a relic of the 1800's that has changed very little and accomodates nobody.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    As soon as the first incident, he should have gotten a good lawyer and pursued the maximum legal remedies from everyone involved. If a second incident occurred, the superiors of those people should have been included. There should have been restraining orders, required counseling, monetary damages, apologies, people getting fired, public hearings on the competency of the school officials ... the works.

There are some things that if one must resort to the courts, might as well go nuclear.
    That's assuming their family could afford something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    So if I over power you and break your wrist, it's because you're a pussy? Nice logic there bud
    It's about fighting back, brainiac. Bullies go for the weak. If you don't sit there and let someone push you around, there's a less likely chance they'll keep trying.

They move onto other weak kids. He sat back and took it like a punk for long enough then eventually got his wrist broke. Because he's a puss.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    One child was 9, and the other was 11, and they were beat the fuck up by a GANG full of bullies. Idk if you think this is the WC cronicles or something, cause it's not. If you 5v1 another kid, then the 5 will clearly win that shit, and even if someone tries to defend, they'll just get fucked by the other 3 or 2. LOL!

Also, wtf is wrong with the UK? The father stood up against that little shit, and HE GOT PUNISHED?! I blame the parents actually, mainly because they teached their little shit how to fuck kids up most likely, and then play the victim once someone tries to stop the BS.

No wonder the UK is leaving the EU, they can't even figure out how to run a country properly. LOL I mean...their queen is like 90 year old so...guess that isn't too surprising.
    You could at least fuck one up in the process. Kids that age have the bite psi of probably a weasel/stoat at least. If that kid really wanted to, he coulda bit one in the face and they'd probably stop trying to fuck with him because nobody wants to get bit. That's what a badass would've done, but the kid doesn't have the spine for it.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    My daughter experienced bullying at school so I went and spoke to the headmaster about it. Initially the headmaster told me there was little she could do to prevent the bullying. Once I made it clear that if she is incapable of dealing with the situation I would go a over her head and make a complaint to the local School Authority. The problem was sorted out within 2 days without the need for the involvement of the School Authority.

I can understand why this parent reacted the way he did, but to my mind he dealt with the situation badly.
    Pfft. In the US, if I talk to the principal about that, then he/she'd just tell me not to say anything to him/her because I'm just a little kid. And even when my parents did what you did, they lied in their faces, saying that It'll all be done with in 2 days. 2 days later, I have a LONG ass conversation with the principal along with the bully, and after the conversation, I GET BULLIED MORE! And why is that? BECAUSE HE/SHE KNOWS ME MORE! And why is that SCARY? Because If he/she knows me more, then he/she'll tell their friends about me, and then after school...you'll see me as fried chopsticks.

- - - Updated - - -

It's about fighting back, brainiac. Bullies go for the weak. If you don't sit there and let someone push you around, there's a less likely chance they'll keep trying.

They move onto other weak kids. He sat back and took it like a punk for long enough then eventually got his wrist broke. Because he's a puss.

You could at least fuck one up in the process. Kids that age have the bite psi of probably a weasel/stoat at least. If that kid really wanted to, he coulda bit one in the face and they'd probably stop trying to fuck with him because nobody wants to get bit. That's what a badass would've done, but the kid doesn't have the spine for it.
    True true. One time some bullies pissed me off so much, to point as to where I punched their asses down, 1v4, And while another tall guy tried to restrain me down like an asshat, I got back up and smacked his ass to a pulp. And remember, some of these asshats have jackass 8th grade friends that consist of 16 to 17 year olds who love to pin my ass down for a living. Now...well...let me just say this...they avoided my ass after that! LOL! One even started crying like a bitch even though he said that "I didn't hurt him". Welp, maybe is he had not that his shit to me, then maybe I wouldnt've fucked him up.

EDIT: And man, that was also the day as to where I stood up against those 2 8th grade fools as well. Man...was that the greatest day EVER!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    This is daily fail, so take it with a grain of salt, probably 60% of that story are made up.
    Living very close to where it is and seeing the local coverage and discussion it's had for some time, it's actually completely true for once.

I have a feeling redheads are subject to more 'racial' abuse than we commonly believe

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    True true. One time some bullies pissed me off so much, to point as to where I punched their asses down, 1v4, And while another tall guy tried to restrain me down like an asshat, I got back up and smacked his ass to a pulp. And remember, some of these asshats have jackass 8th grade friends that consist of 16 to 17 year olds who love to pin my ass down for a living. Now...well...let me just say this...they avoided my ass after that! LOL! One even started crying like a bitch even though he said that "I didn't hurt him". Welp, maybe is he had not that his shit to me, then maybe I wouldnt've fucked him up.

EDIT: And man, that was also the day as to where I stood up against those 2 8th grade fools as well. Man...was that the greatest day EVER!
    See that's what I'm talking about. When kids do shit for themselves, it's a life changing experience. Most kids these days run crying to their parents about bullies, and parents in this day and age have to solve all their problems for them, which makes the kids weak as fuck.

Hooray for liberalism!

10+ Year Old Account
    Also fighting back when the little shits swarm you in numbers isn't always ideal. You just get your arse handed to you anyway by a group.

Not to mention schools have that stupid policy of "Ok he hit first, but you retaliated and that's worse."

See that's what I'm talking about. When kids do shit for themselves, it's a life changing experience. Most kids these days run crying to their parents about bullies, and parents in this day and age have to solve all their problems for them, which makes the kids weak as fuck.
    Yep. However, when I defended myself, I got in trouble. Mainly because of the fact that "Defending yourself" if apprently no different that bullying, which I find BS! But...who knows? I mean, they suspended me for the 2 days of school, so I had to do my exams before that, which luckily I did...and passed.