Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    I said that the schools should be stopping it, but that he was a pussy for not growing a warriors spirit and putting an end to it himself.

The only reason anyone in existence gets bullied is because of the way they were born. They're different in some way. If nobody is helping them, it's their choice whether or not they wanna keep getting bullied or try to be brave and kick some ass.
    You really have no idea how this world works, and not everybody can figth back, and groups of bullies do infact exist, they are not a myth.

All i'm getting from your posts is that its okay for kids to be bullied if they are born with bad motor skills or a disablity that stops them from fighting back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You really have no idea how this world works, and not everybody can figth back, and groups of bullies do infact exist, they are not a myth.
    Everyone can fight back. Nothing is stopping you besides your own cowardice.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    No one is born weak, you choose to be weak.
    I was born 3 weeks to early and with a brain tumour in the part of your brain that controls your movements. even worse cases with kids being born without being-able to walk, or other far more serious physical disabilities.
    So eh.. you should atleast try do some research of medical issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone can fight back. Nothing is stopping you besides your own cowardice.
    You can figth back, but its pointless if you fail.

You can figth back, but its pointless if you fail.
    That's the biggest lie I've ever heard. So many times bullies have stopped messing with people after the person has fought back. I've seen it happen out of pure respect. Nobody respects a pussy who just sits back and takes it and those are the people bullies pray on.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Or maybe, just maybe, after a year of going through the proper channels about your child's abuse, with no recourse, and finally having your children's bones being broken- you've just had enough. Is what he did proper, maybe, maybe not. Are you being a bit hyperbolic with this post, kinda yeah.
    No recourse? Have your kid stand up for themselves, move them to a different school, so on and so forth. It takes some kind of warped mind to think the world should bend around you and if it doesn't then you're justified in using or threatening to use physical force to beat up someone else's child to get your way. Fuck that guy.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    If I came home and told my grandfather that someone was beating me up and I did nothing about it, I would have been in some deep shit. Not that he wanted me to start fights or be aggressive, but I wasn't supposed to take shit, either.
    Your grandfather sure sounds like a swell guy.

He was. He insisted that I stand up for myself, not just take abuse and go running to someone else to get it taken care of.
    It baffles me that people are proud to think anything but this.

If the bully physically harmed the kids then the dad should have went to the police.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not always. Even if you don't win a fight, just standing up for yourself at all is often of huge benefit in these situations as a kid.
    The point is not that figthing back does not always work.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the biggest lie I've ever heard. So many times bullies have stopped messing with people after the person has fought back. I've seen it happen out of pure respect. Nobody respects a pussy who just sits back and takes it and those are the people bullies pray on.
    And if you fail to figth back, you will still get bullied.

Your points are insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    If the bully physically harmed the kids then the dad should have went to the police.
    He. Did.

From the article:
    His son had been hospitalised with a broken wrist after an attack involving other children, and both were victims of verbal abuse.

He said his daughter had been pushed to the floor, kicked in the ribs and had her glasses broken.

But police said it was a school problem and the school said it was a police matter as the assaults took place outside the school gates.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if a bully is fucking with someone in a damn wheelchair or something...yeah, that's pretty awful. That's bottom-of-the-barrel level shit right there.
    Probably happens, kids are little devils at times.
    But its all okay going by some people here, they just have to figth back and all your problems will disapear!

- - - Updated - - -

He. Did.

From the article:
    But the school and police fucking up.
    And even if it is on school grounds, how is assault not a police problem?

What the fuck Britain?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    Your grandfather sure sounds like a swell guy.
    That's the sort of grandpa more people need. Someone who will tell you to not be a little bitch and to defend yourself. To not get pushed around. There's too many people these days that allow themselves to get walked all over because they are afraid of confrontation and hurting other peoples feelings.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

And if you fail to figth back, you will still get bullied.

Your points are insane.
    My point is that if they don't fight back, they're a pussy. That's the definition of a pussy. If they're upset with being a pussy, then they should fight back. Otherwise, they shouldn't get upset if people think they're a pussy when they act like a pussy.

Well, if a bully is fucking with someone in a damn wheelchair or something...yeah, that's pretty awful. That's bottom-of-the-barrel level shit right there.
    Right, that's different. Bullying retards, the physically-disabled, etc didn't fly when I was growing up. You did that, and you're going to end up in some serious trouble, much more than anything you would get otherwise (hell, just using a mild insult towards a downie could end up causing you to suffer punishment).

But generally we're not talking about that. We're talking about someone physically capable but who never developed any sort of mental toughness.

No recourse? Have your kid stand up for themselves, move them to a different school, so on and so forth. It takes some kind of warped mind to think the world should bend around you and if it doesn't then you're justified in using or threatening to use physical force to beat up someone else's child to get your way. Fuck that guy.
    Well if that child's parent, or the schools, or the police- any fucking one of those groups of assholes- had did their jobs, the man wouldn't have had to bully the bully. Granted, if he had taught his kid to just throw his desk at one the little shits, it may not have gotten that far. But that isn't the story here. The story here, is that the man did every thing he was suppose to do, short of picking up and moving to another school district, and got nothing to show for it except a fine. Catch 22 in full effect here.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    My point is that if they don't fight back, they're a pussy. That's the definition of a pussy. If they're upset with being a pussy, then they should fight back. Otherwise, they shouldn't get upset if people think they're a pussy when they act like a pussy.
    My point is that if you fail at fighting back, how do you not get that?

- - - Updated - - -

Right, that's different. Bullying retards, the physically-disabled, etc didn't fly when I was growing up. You did that, and you're going to end up in some serious trouble, much more than anything you would get otherwise (hell, just using a mild insult towards a downie could end up causing you to suffer punishment).

But generally we're not talking about that. We're talking about someone physically capable but who never developed any sort of mental toughness.
    Thats not what its like in all neighbourhoods in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    My point is that if you fail at fighting back, how do you not get that?
    What do you mean?
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

My point is that you fail fighting back, how do you not get that?
    You don't have to win a fight to gain someones respect and have them stop fucking with you.

If you're in a wheelchair and have a glass bone disease where you can't fight back, then yea don't fight back I guess. I've never been anywhere that let people commonly beat up the physically disabled so I guess you're on your own here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    What do you mean?
    That you fail at being be-able to fight back? You know, losing to the bully?

He. Did.

From the article:
    Well then there is always plan b: