Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Why would anybody watch a video with the phrase "rabid commies" in the title?

Also, comparing what practically are hecklers to mass murderers and terrorists is pretty fucking dumb.

7+ Year Old Account
    Godwin's law of Nazi analogies can now be safely applied to US political protesting.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-07-19 at 09:57 PM.

Alex Jones should be Trump's VP.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Dude, Alex Jones gave order to believe they are communists, so they are communists.

Who are you to not believe the word of DUH MASTER like the Gospel ? Thinking is more weak subhumans beta liberal cucks. A real man polish his 245 different guns on a hourly basis, in case ISIS attack his shak deep in the bayou.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Alex Jones should be Trump's VP.
    That will TANK his chance at winning. Good god Alex Jones being involved in National politics= NO
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Why were they calling him a Nazi? Do these people have no idea what the word actually means?
    Let's all unironically attack someone in a group for their beliefs and call them a Nazi!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That will TANK his chance at winning. Good god Alex Jones being involved in National politics= NO
    Then again

Trump/Jones 2016

sounds a lot better than Trump/Pence 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    People should have a bigger problem with the current president inviting a domestic terrorist organization that incites the assassination of police officers to the white house.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

[QUOTE=Venant;41468986]People should have a bigger problem with the current president inviting a domestic terrorist organization that incites the assassination of police officers to the white house.[/QUO

Much better to have someone who teach his followers to stockpile guns (and herbal extracts sold by Alex Jones) to shoot at FEMA workers.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Why were they calling him a Nazi? Do these people have no idea what the word actually means?
    No they don't. But to be fair, neither does Alex Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post
    Pretty uncivilized behavior.

Brought to us by the same umbrella ideology which attacked Trump supporters in San Jose, has shot 5 or so cops dead, and brought in that axe wielding Afghani in Germany
    That's not a gaggle. That's airport security.

http://gawker.com/happy-rnc-eve-karl...y-o-1783820417

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in!

MMO Forum Goers OK with people being attacked if said person doesn't agree with their beliefs!

More at 11.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So, where was the attack? All I saw was a scrum and you can't see anyone attacked. But if he was attacked, good. Alex Jones is the shitstain that resides next to Breitbart. Literally nothing he reports is true. The fact that you watch it, says more about you than anything.
    I see you aren't drinking your tangy tangerine.

but did they at least buy a fluoride filter?

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    No they don't. But to be fair, neither does Alex Jones.
    He's actually quite intelligent.

Deleted
    I watched that second video someone posted.

Why in the fuck do people give that guy a platform?

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    I watched that second video someone posted.

Why in the fuck do people give that guy a platform?
    He built his own platform.

Deleted
    Alex jones speaks for the public, who are fed up but do not have a following to hear their cries.

Super Male Vitality made me a man again.

#HillaryforPrison

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    Alex jones speaks for the public, who are fed up but do not have a following to hear their cries.
    He is highly critical of Western governments, I think there is a good following there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    You probably get your news from huffington post and salon lol
    Nope. Even if I did, they are still more truthful than Infowars and Alex Jones. I mean seriously he says NOTHING but conspiracy theories.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Nope. Even if I did, they are still more truthful than Infowars and Alex Jones. I mean seriously he says NOTHING but conspiracy theories.
    Do you think places like Salon aren't pumping out conspiracy theories? Like how cops are going out to kill black people. With no proof whatsoever of a malevolent policy, but somehow they are all telepathically in on it.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-07-20 at 12:09 AM.