Page 4 of 431 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I live in the south of France, we're like 5 to 10 degrees hotter than you Brits, you don't know how good you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    I live in the south of France, we're like 5 to 10 degrees hotter than you Brits, you don't know how good you have it.
    Wishing for winter already.
    I like being cold and miserable.

Man utd put in a 103mill bid for Pogba, and are meeting with Juventus to discuss so could see Pogba back at Man utd.

meanwhile Arsenal sign a proven striker, o wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Note that's 103 million Euros. Not pounds.

Not that it makes it really any better.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Man utd put in a 103mill bid for Pogba, and are meeting with Juventus to discuss so could see Pogba back at Man utd.

meanwhile Arsenal sign a proven striker, o wait.
    Can't make a single post without mentioning Arsenal :L at least Frank is original
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Can't make a single post without mentioning Arsenal :L at least Frank is original
    Good, good. If you keep baiting him, NotRobertoCarlos might make an appearance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Note that's 103 million Euros. Not pounds.

Not that it makes it really any better.
    Yep. Mourinho buying another title.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Good, good. If you keep baiting him, NotRobertoCarlos might make an appearance.
    That's the dream.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. What will be the top four finishing in the EPL: Bournemouth, Swansea, Watford, Fourthnal
    2. Champs League winner: Lincoln Red Imps
    3. PFA Player of the year: dont care
    4. Writers player of the year: same as above
    5. Top Premiership Scorer: Andy Carroll
    6. Best transfer: Dave.
    7. Biggest transfer flop: Pogba
    8. Who will be relegated from the EPL: Man Utd, Man City, Chelski
    9. Who wins La Liga : Athletic Bilbao
    10. FA Cup Winner : Sheffield FC.
    Last edited by Panquake; 2016-07-19 at 11:16 PM.

^

my kind of predictions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheamus View Post
    Never expected to see another Morton fan on here.
    Were you at the Clyde game tonight?

Bossed the game but couldn't finish.

15+ Year Old Account
    I lost it at:

Quote Originally Posted by Panquake View Post
    6. Best transfer: Dave.
    My sides.

Lol frank original good one.

Dw durrty at least you got Takuma Asano. Europa league awaits

Lol frank original good one.

Dw durrty at least you got Takuma Asano. Europa league awaits
    Frank can go more than two pages without letting us know how much he hates Wenger. I'm starting to think you just fancy him. He recently got divorced, now's your big chance - ask him out!

Frank can go more than two pages without letting us know how much he hates Wenger. I'm starting to think you just fancy him. He recently got divorced, now's your big chance - ask him out!
    Didnt say wenger did I. I said Arsenal didnt sign a striker. Its ok you associate arsenal with wenger though, both are constant bottlers with no ambition and would rather just sell nice looking headphones and jackets than try have a go at the league

Im looking forward to a season of watching wenger/arsenal struggle in what will be one of the toughest seasons in terms of quality managers in the premier league.

Oh and who they will get up front if anyone at all and will stick with giroud. They already got denied by a 29 year old striker whos never even been on big big money with vardy.
    So theres an extra 6 points to man utd because theres no way Wenger is beating a mourinho man united.
    What does it matter who you buy when you have Wenger for another year
    Its ok sweet child, Wenger will serve you up another cold year of football from the very depths of his sweating armpits in that ridiculous coat that would fit 3 normal sized men.
    "“The perception is that the league is over. That perception can still have twists and turns until the end of the season.” - Arsene Wenger after crystal palace draw
    I could go on. It's actually kinda sad when you see them all lined up like this.

Anyone playing WoW again?

15+ Year Old Account
    Moi. Probably Demo Lock, but gonna try loads of classes out.

Yeah I'm switching from frost to fire for Legion.

Also, Pogba isn't worth 100 mil.

15+ Year Old Account
    The £85m/€101m bid was rejected, I think United should walk away now before they spend over £100m on someone not worth half that.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2016-07-20 at 10:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not until my fucking 8gb of ram finally arrives. Sat here with every other shitting part but that.