well i did more damage prior to the changes lol i know most classes did but it just feels like a step back until we get our other stuff, once we have pvp talents and stuff self healing will be less shitty and dps will be better

Wordrup you can explain the table of stats weigth. I dont understand, dont believe that haste down un 30/35% do cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    When is a decent time to refresh flametongue and frostbrand?

Flametongue whenever it's off CD and frostbrand with 8 seconds left?
    If I remember correctly, it was something like >4.5 seconds. Everything at 4/5 seconds should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    At 110 the Artifact leans really, really heavily toward Tempest which can make that gain lower. Still need to do more concrete work on ESL vs. Tempest for Legion with the changes to say anything concrete on that.
    Okay, gotcha. I guess I'll just test ESL tonight to see how good it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I can't solo Yogg anymore with Enhance. You get hung up on the Constrictor and everything is either out of range, not in line of sight or fail to cast such as Feral Spirits and Crash Lightning. I'm literally in a room full of tentacles with 95% health left and about 8 minutes in to the fight.

You might be able to do it with Fury of Air + Ascendance though.

Lol
    Sooo... you got into your own Hentai I guess.
    Deal with it
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    I'm in love with the spec.

I'm in love with Fire Mages as well.

Good times.

Deleted
    The spec plays really good, although I have no idead how I would play it without weakauras now, especially with crashing storm

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Anyone got a neat set of legion enhancement weak auras like Binkenstein's?
    This is a good question. I tried creating some for the various stuff we have to keep up but I have a hard time making them pretty, cuz I suck.

I'm having some issues with Stormlash. On the Dummy after 3mins of testing Stormlash is doing around 7-8% of my damage and proc's over 200times (not in a group). However in a 25man raid after 4min fight it procs only 20 times for 1-2% of my damage? I'm using latest version of Skada beta. I have tested this multiple times and always the same results. Does anyone know if Skada is working correctly with Stormlash while in a group?

Quote Originally Posted by Haggie View Post
    I'm having some issues with Stormlash. On the Dummy after 3mins of testing Stormlash is doing around 7-8% of my damage and proc's over 200times (not in a group). However in a 25man raid after 4min fight it procs only 20 times for 1-2% of my damage? I'm using latest version of Skada beta. I have tested this multiple times and always the same results. Does anyone know if Skada is working correctly with Stormlash while in a group?

It's not reported as your damage on skada, it's the receiving targets damage. Shows correctly in logs though, which will be your best resource to seeing how much it's does.
    http://twitch.tv/fsslgnra Streaming whatever dumb shit I'm doing at the time

Quote Originally Posted by Paleaura View Post
    It's not reported as your damage on skada, it's the receiving targets damage. Shows correctly in logs though, which will be your best resource to seeing how much it's does.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkoxa View Post
    Wordrup you can explain the table of stats weigth. I dont understand, dont believe that haste down un 30/35% do cap.
    Because Mastery is simply more valuable with the extra addition of Stormbringer in there.

I have a transitional WA priority helper to use for Enhancement, for those interested.

https://wago.io/NyHbb4-EZ

I'll keep it up to date with SimulationCraft APLs as I have the opportunity (but I'm prioritizing time toward finishing my addon updates).

You can toggle it on/off with ALT+SHIFT+T.
    You can toggle CDs on/off with ALT+SHIFT+R.

* Note, the keybindings only work if you logged in out of combat. So if you reload UI mid fight, the WA stays on and the CDs stay off.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Pfff after testing Enha in the offcial pre-patch... i believe that this class will be hardly to use very good.

I dont can pass the 60k de DPS with 731 ilvl

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Because Mastery is simply more valuable with the extra addition of Stormbringer in there.
    Well... Then which the cap of mastery general? Right now have 57% Mastery and 23% of haste

10+ Year Old Account
    Fury of Air is bugged in bgs. If you cast it during preparation it will never drop unless you turn it off or die, even at 0 msp.

Checking warcraftlogs, enha is doing really poorly atm. Is this indicative of anything, or will our artifact be THAT much better than everyone else's when Legion hits?

@wordup

Re: crash lightning + crashing storm, do you know if the 120 degree/8 yard range of the cleave eminates from the center of the player character, or the mob being hit? I just want to know if I have to target/position in a particular way if too many mobs are stacked up. I assume it's from the center of my shaman, but if it's not, I don't want t lose damage if I'm targeting a mob that is slightly farther away when a bunch are stacked up in front of me.

I am fairly certain CL emanates from the player.

There are two issues I have with the spec, other than that, it plays really well.

1. Initial combat we're absolutely starved for maelstrom unless you have ghost wolves. It's absolutely awful.
    2. Our AoE feels to be trash tier.

Do these both get rectified with artifact traits in Legion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adornus View Post
    There are two issues I have with the spec, other than that, it plays really well.

1. Initial combat we're absolutely starved for maelstrom unless you have ghost wolves. It's absolutely awful.
    2. Our AoE feels to be trash tier.

Do these both get rectified with artifact traits in Legion?
    1. Yes, Doom Winds have 60 sec CD and help a lot with that
    2. AoE is weak-ish, but at least we have good burst AoE every 2 minutes thanks to Alpha Wolf and Doom Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Checking warcraftlogs, enha is doing really poorly atm. Is this indicative of anything, or will our artifact be THAT much better than everyone else's when Legion hits?
    After 1 day I imagine most people are still in the l2p phase, maybe the easier specs are performing well?
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8#sample=1

From 736-738 ilevel enhancement jumps up the list, but falls off again as the ilevel increases. This is obviously not a clear sign of scaling issues and more likely just small sample sizes of enhance at those ilevels.
    Last edited by Khrux; 2016-07-20 at 03:25 PM.

Deleted
    Am I the only really hating the fact that with Crashing Storm, Crash Lightning is a better Maelstrom dump than Lava Lash? Outside of Feral spirits and I assume Doom Winds, I really don't use Lava Lash that much, I really hope Blizzard does something about that, it would be sad to see all those Lava Lash artifact traits kind of to go waste.

Also a question about rotation, AoE rotation to be specific, what are the priorities there? I assume Crash Lightning as much as possible, and get off Stormstrikes to cleave, but where does keeping up Frostbrand and Flametongue rank?