Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Just so you're fully educated, Cindy Sheehan said this of Bush:

"[Bush is] sincere about wanting freedom for the Iraqis. I know [he] feels pain for our loss. And I know he's a man of God."

Patricia Smith, on the other hand:

"I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son."
    Sheehan buried her uterus on Bush's ranch. I think in the end her actions spoke far more than her words did. She held protests outside his ranch in Crawford. The shit was all over the news. She definitely changed her opinion at some point.

IDK the credibility of this article, but I'm gonna post it. http://articles.latimes.com/2005/aug...nion/op-tent21

She also has turned her son's death into a tax protest, refusing to pay her income taxes for 2004, the year her son died, reportedly saying in the Dallas speech: "You killed my son, George Bush, and I don't owe you a penny."
    Whatever, this thread isn't about Cindy Sheehan. Just someone I remember being an activist for the Left.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Whatever, this thread isn't about Cindy Sheehan. Just someone I remember being an activist for the Left.
    If she said that, then it's truly despicable.

It should be noted, however, that she's no activist for the Democrats. The woman has called Obama a war criminal.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I know that's what the Left thinks and that they use the term. It's the only way they have to cope with how effective the Swiftboat Veterans For Truth were against Kerry's fabricated war stories and attempt to rebrand himself as a war hero... after his protest days following his brief involvement in the war.
    No. This is not a Left vs. Right thing. You don't get to fabricate your own reality. The Swift Boat Vets admitted they didn't serve with Kerry and weren't in a position to invalidate his war stories. The people who actually served with Kerry all backed up Kerry's version of events. You don't get to just hand wave all of that away because it doesn't fit into your preferred narrative.

You can have your own opinions, but you can't have your own facts.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Let me know when they blame Donald Trump, personally, for the death of their sons.
    And again, when the democrats stop pushing for gun control. The reason this is so disgusting isn't the fact that they're having a victim talk. It's about having lied to her about who's responsible.

If the republicans hadn't denied the state department's request for more funding for embassy security, this likely would have never happened in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Fuck the RNC and fuck the mother for commercializing her loss.

- - - Updated - - -

YOU partisans? You really should think more before typing, you might actually get the point. Besides, I'm not the one dragging her on stage, lol.

It's exactly what I'm saying. Benghazi was not a left or right issue, but the discussion is moot now. It becomes partisan when you dig it up for your own political gain.
    Saying Fuck the RNC ...is partisan.

The Dems are no different when they cart out grieving parents of "inner city violence" to pimp their anti gun agenda's.
    Just one example.

So the woman wants to see justice (she won't get it but....another story) and is speaking to the only group that is remotely interested in hearing her because, their candidate had nothing to do with that situation and is actively (supposedly) against Hillary.
    She got paid? Ooooh....so what? She deserves every penny as odds are she got little to no compensation for her loss 1/2 a mil at best maybe IF she was the direct benefactor from her sons death.
    Quick note, hire a 1/2 decent lawyer if you son is killed by a cop, you get millions.

Dial down your hostility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    You don't get to fabricate your own reality.
    Tell that to the Left. They've fabricated this notion that these men didn't serve with Kerry in the same swift boat unit. It's all on record that they were. It's hard for the Left to swallow this most bitter of truth pills, but that's the fact and they're not doing themselves any favors by continuing to live in their own little version of reality when it comes to that election cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell that to the Left. They've fabricated this notion that these men didn't serve with Kerry in the same swift boat unit. It's all on record that they were. It's hard for the Left to swallow this most bitter of truth pills, but that's the fact and they're not doing themselves any favors by continuing to live in their own little version of reality when it comes to that election cycle.
    No, it is not. The organization has disavowed all connections with them and has stated they ruined the name of the organization. This has nothing to do with the left, but reality of how these stories very rarely receive the same attention in their outcome, as they do when the claim is made.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, it is not. The organization has disavowed all connections with them and has stated they ruined the name of the organization. This has nothing to do with the left, but reality of how these stories very rarely receive the same attention in their outcome, as they do when the claim is made.
    It has everything to do with the Left. The vets that made up the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth created the organization specifically during the 2004 election to counter the dishonesty Kerry was displaying about his war record during his campaign. After the election, the group then merged with other such groups and the new organization (Swift Vets and POWS for Truth) may have been disavowed by the Leftists who took over the new organization, but their stories were never discredited... mostly because they can be backed up by service records. The reason this didn't make the news is because after the election of 2004 and Kerry was defeated, they weren't newsworthy anymore to the mainstream media.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has everything to do with the Left. The vets that made up the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth created the organization specifically during the 2004 election to counter the dishonesty Kerry was displaying about his war record during his campaign. After the election, the group then merged with other such groups and the new organization (Swift Vets and POWS for Truth) may have been disavowed by the Leftists who took over the new organization, but their stories were never discredited... mostly because they can be backed up by service records. The reason this didn't make the news is because after the election of 2004 and Kerry was defeated, they weren't newsworthy anymore to the mainstream media.
    You are making shit up. Go ahead and find a single conservative source that made these claims after 2005. Go ahead and check their FEC fine. Go ahead and even check the statements being made by those people now. You are the only person I have seen in 11 years, who ignores the results of their accusations, to somehow blame liberals. They lied, admitted, got kicked out of their organization, got fined by FEC and yet, you still think it was real...

You are continuing a lie, besmirching a man who received a Purple Heart. Isn't that what liberals are supposed to do? Your current "conservative" candidate, is a draft dodger, who has called POWs cowards... FYI...
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-07-20 at 02:38 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

I think we need another investigation into this! Maybe a few million more dollars tossed at it will unveil something the others didn't....I can't stand Hilary, but they really need to find something credible to attack her on considering not even their own probes have brought anything worthwhile to throw at her.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are making shit up. Go ahead and find a single conservative source that made these claims after 2005. Go ahead and check their FEC fine. Go ahead and even check the statements being made by those people now. You are the only person I have seen in 11 years, who ignores the results of their accusations, to somehow blame liberals. They lied, admitted, got kicked out of their organization, got fined by FEC and yet, you still think it was real...

You are continuing a lie, besmirching a man who received a Purple Heart. Isn't that what liberals are supposed to do? Your current "conservative" candidate has called a POWs cowards... FYI...
    You know damn well he doesn't know what besmirch means.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    You know damn well he doesn't know what besmirch means.
    I'm sure he does... If it doesn't align with his opinion of what the word means, then obviously liberals have changed all dictionaries.
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-07-20 at 02:44 PM.

Just because Hillary Clinton used her friends in the Obama administration to dodge any punishment for Benghazi and the emails doesn't mean justice has been served. She is a criminal and a traitor to this country and every day she is not in prison is a slap to the face of every American who has an ounce of grey matter in their heads. This woman is a sociopath whose only support comes from hardcore leftist authoritarians who masturbate to pictures of Joseph Stalin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos View Post
    Just because Hillary Clinton used her friends in the Obama administration to dodge any punishment for Benghazi and the emails doesn't mean justice has been served. She is a criminal and a traitor to this country and every day she is not in prison is a slap to the face of every American who has an ounce of grey matter in their heads. This woman is a sociopath whose only support comes from hardcore leftist authoritarians who masturbate to pictures of Joseph Stalin.
    Yes, and those who think she is guilty, are the sort to go to random internet forums to claim the left masturbates to pictures of Stalin. Want to bet which one of us is right?

For fuck's sake, complaining about authoritarians, because government hearings did not result in jail time, is an oxymoron.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said she was a liar. Go back and read what I said without your bias being thrown into the mix.
    What bias exactly? You compared her statement to those who have been caught and admitted lying. That means, you are saying she is a liar. That's not bias, that's how logic works....
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-07-20 at 02:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos View Post
    Sociopath is an apt description for both main candidates.
    I digress, the hyperbole is so thick you can cut it in your post.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    You are continuing a lie, besmirching a man who received a Purple Heart. Isn't that what liberals are supposed to do? Your current "conservative" candidate, is a draft dodger, who has called POWs cowards... FYI...
    3 purple hearts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    3 purple hearts.
    I stand corrected, I thought it was just 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Sociopath is an apt description for both main candidates.
    I digress, the hyperbole is so thick you can cut it in your post.
    Trump's ghost writer of 'art of a deal' has said he is a sociopath and remind everyone that despite his claims, Trump didn't actually write it.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...iter-tells-all

Trump, facing a crowd that had gathered in the lobby of Trump Tower, on Fifth Avenue, laid out his qualifications, saying, “We need a leader that wrote ‘The Art of the Deal.’ ” If that was so, Schwartz thought, then he, not Trump, should be running. Schwartz dashed off a tweet: “Many thanks Donald Trump for suggesting I run for President, based on the fact that I wrote ‘The Art of the Deal.’ ”

10+ Year Old Account
    I stand corrected, I thought it was just 1.
    Yup. So not only was he injured in combat, but he kept coming back to get injured again. Also received the Silver Star and the Bronze Star.

But I guess the military decorates people like this for no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are making shit up.
    That's funny, I was thinking the same thing about you.

... besmirching a man who received a Purple Heart.
    LOL you really don't know how things work in the military do you? I know guys who fell out of bed, broke their big toe and got a Purple Heart. A Purple Heart just means you sustained an injury in a warzone. In order to get a medal in the military the commanding officer of your unit has to put you in for one. Kerry was the commanding officer of his swift boat, so he put himself in for the medals. Why? Because there was a little known, seldom used clause in the Navy at the time of the Vietnam war that said if you got three Purple Heats you could be sent home. Kerry didn't want to be in Vietnam anymore and he wasn't even there for more than a few months (but he did have time to film himself walking through a tiny piece of jungle so people would think he was some sort of jungle commando back home though). Bob Dole has two Purple Hearts and he hasn't been able to use his arm ever since. Now look at Kerry, out there windsurfing while in his 60s and 70s... and he has three Purple Hearts. It is the Left who lies and maintains this notion that Kerry was something more than merely a conniving, dishonest, politically minded opportunist... even in his 20s.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's funny, I was thinking the same thing about you.

LOL you really don't know how things work in the military do you? I know guys who fell out of bed, broke their big toe and got a Purple Heart. A Purple Heart just means you sustained an injury in a warzone. In order to get a medal in the military the commanding officer of your unit has to put you in for one. Kerry was the commanding officer of his swift boat, so he put himself in for the medals. Why? Because there was a little known, seldom used clause in the Navy at the time of the Vietnam war that said if you got three Purple Heats you could be sent home. Kerry didn't want to be in Vietnam anymore and he wasn't even there for more than a few months (but he did have time to film himself walking through a tiny piece of jungle so people would think he was some sort of jungle commando back home though). Bob Dole has two Purple Hearts and he hasn't been able to use his arm ever since. Now look at Kerry, out there windsurfing while in his 60s and 70s... and he has three Purple Hearts. It is the Left who lies and maintains this notion that Kerry was something more than merely a conniving, dishonest, politically minded opportunist... even in his 20s.
    Oh for fuck's sake. The man STILL has shrapnel in his left thigh from his second Purple Heart. There were witnesses to the events of his other Purple Hearts, one of which he received while rescuing a man from a river while under enemy fire, for which he received the Bronze Star. He also received the Silver Star under recommendation from his superior officer for saving his boat and routing enemy forces.

I mean are you saying that ALL of those soldiers who fought with him, the guy who was rescued by him, were lying about Kerry's service?