Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Enhancement. I've wanted to be melee shaman for a long time now. Probably since Wotlk, but I've found it to be annoying to play with every time I've tried, so I've been stuck with Elemental. I'm also planning on doing some PvP and Elemental appears to be as weak as it has always been in that regard.
    Last edited by Santti; 2016-07-18 at 11:29 PM.

I'm swapping to ele looks like a ton of fun in raids at least and theres always been a way to manage soloing etc. Enhance just isn't the same spec I've grown to love over the years with the same old build resource/spend resource approach it has now, but thats only from PTR experience as I had no beta invite.

Enhancement is more fun to play and has a more enjoyable rotation

Elemental is not a melee class and is simming more DPS

Been thinking allot about playing Enhancement or Elemental after maining Ele shaman after 11 years. I thought it was time to pick up the Doomhammer this time and go Enhancement. Yet im quite still holding on to nostalgia and think im going Elemental because prolly everyone is gonna be enhancement. And how good it is now, it might get some nerfs later on.

Playing on beta I quite much liked both specs. Yet I tend to learn more towards casters.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post
    Didn't want to make a new thread, so kinda off-topic. Planning to get a shaman from 1-100 before legion, so enhancement or elemental?
    Leveled as enhancement before, but seeing as stormstrike/lava lash cost maelstrom so you cant just burst mobs and elemental abilities such as lava burst comes at like 20 levels earlier.
    Honestly, level as Resto. Quick dungeon queue times and more often than not you're still plowing through mobs.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Honestly, level as Resto. Quick dungeon queue times and more often than not you're still plowing through mobs.
    Do dungeons give rep? I'm just wondering because you need rep to unlock the world quests.

Really liking Ele so far. Working on some Enhancement gear right now though so I can do a decent comparison.

After playing both quite much on beta. I decided to keep playing my Elemental Shaman. 11 years now and counting -->

Elemental seem to be doing well at the moment. How this differs from @ 110 with artifact, i dont know:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...lty=4&sample=7