Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Maybe for these people to move on with their lifes and not shoot innocent people doing their job?
    O shit.. I know.. very harsh thing to expect.

Fucking hell.
    Yes. Obviously we expect that from the vast, vast majority of individuals. And it's typically what happens.

But let's not act surprised when a few instances like this one occur. I'm honestly surprised it doesn't happen more.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Yes. Obviously we expect that from the vast, vast majority of individuals. And it's typically what happens.

But let's not act surprised when a few instances like this one occur. I'm honestly surprised it doesn't happen more.
    And let's not act surprised when policing becomes far more passive/nonexistent in bad areas to preserve lives/budget or Harsher crackdowns in response to people acting like fucking hypocritical idiots.

Deleted

Sorry for being surprised for people gunning each other down on a daily basis.

Looking at the rhetoric from the Nation of Islam (which this fucker belonged to) and other racial hate-groups like it, it's actually kind of surprising that we don't see more interethnic violence. The Nation of Islam believes some really loony shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Sorry for being surprised for people gunning each other down on a daily basis.
    I'm not talking about daily crime statistics. I'm talking about these specific types of incidents. As I said. Look at the foundation of what we've created. This country is awash in easily obtainable firearms. We send soldiers on long tours of duty, without proper health care services when they return. The political landscape is absolutely vitriolic.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    I think that's mostly a cultural thing and don't most Asian countries have lower crime rates than white countries? I think even white people have issues with anti-intellectualism.
    Different crimes, different punishments. China puts a lot, as in more than the world combined, of people to death.

China's murder rate is higher than the US's.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Looking at the rhetoric from the Nation of Islam (which this fucker belonged to) and other racial hate-groups like it, it's actually kind of surprising that we don't see more interethnic violence. The Nation of Islam believes some really loony shit.
    Not many people are willing to kill themselves.
    They support Terrorists, but they don't want to die themselves.

In fact, only very few Palestine and Syria are willing to do it.
    Lots of black people are Islam, but you don't see them do suicide attack.

Baton Rouge is not a suicide attack.
    It is an ambush.

Did 2 killers get away?

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Different crimes, different punishments. China puts a lot, as in more than the world combined, of people to death.

China's murder rate is higher than the US's.
    I said most Asian countries. China and Vietnam are out liners just like the Balkans. I think crime is based on a ton of factors and black culture is a big one but so are past injustices. Aren't some middle easterners consider to be white? They also have higher crimes rates than other white countries and I think that's mostly cultural. I think income, culture, and upbringing have a lot to do with crime.

I might be totally wrong, I don't really study this stuff. I just read articles on it from time to time.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-07-19 at 01:41 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    There are those that would say the same things about the cops that do not speak out against their fellow officers that engage in unjustified shootings.
    And just how do their fellow officers know if a shooting was unjustified? Most shootings occur with only a few (or one) present, not with the entire department standing there. Officers present are interviewed after the fact and most cops know better to ask what happened if they arent part of the investigation team so they dont become a witness. Its the same as not going into a crime scene youre not involved in. Whether a shooting is justified or not is determined ultimately by the DA and admin (policy wise), not by locker room stories. This argument of yours is just foolish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said most Asian countries. China and Vietnam are out liners just like the Balkans. I think crime is based on a ton of factors and black culture is a big one but so are past injustices. Aren't some middle easterners consider to be white? They also have higher crimes rates than other white countries and I think that's mostly cultural. I think income, culture, and upbringing have a lot to do with crime.

I might be totally wrong, I don't really study this stuff. I just read articles on it from time to time.
    Well there's also India and Indonesia. Thats > 40% of the worlds population right there. Statistically speaking, those are not outliers. But hey, must be the black culture.

sorry, forgot Russia too.

Did anyone see ol' Donnie Lemon get wrecked in that interview with the BR Sheriff?

The look on his face is priceless...

Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-07-19 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Did anyone see ol' Donnie Lemon get wrecked in that interview with the BR Sheriff?

The look on his face is priceless...
    I only saw the part were he cut to break because the sheriff just went off on a rant. Ill watch the rest one second. There isn't data but the Ferguson police department got sued and Eric Holder even found evidence of discrimination. There are also studies that police are more likely to find contraband on whites than black but blacks get pulled over more. Blacks and whites receive different sentencing but a lot of things effect that like they way the perpetrator acts in court. They also don't account for repeat offenders.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-07-19 at 04:23 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

I only saw the part were he cut to break because the sheriff just went off on a rant. Ill watch the rest one second. There isn't data but the Ferguson police department got sued and Eric Holder even found evidence of discrimination. There are also studies that police are more likely to find contraband on whites than black but black get pulled over more. Blacks and whites receive different sentencing but a lot of things effect that like they way the perpetrator acts in court.
    Make sure to find the entire unedited interview, not the talking points.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Most religions believe in weird shit and it always gets changed to fit the motives of the people in charge. The original version of the Bible was not the happy go lucky version we use today aka The New Testament. Have you ever wondered why the Pope has to be male? Why would God care if the highest religious figure in a religious organization was female?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's about time this cancer gets treated, how long can this shit go, 'murica?

If BLM can not keep their hotheads in check, then there should be no BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Not many people are willing to kill themselves.
    They support Terrorists, but they don't want to die themselves.

In fact, only very few Palestine and Syria are willing to do it.
    Lots of black people are Islam, but you don't see them do suicide attack.

Baton Rouge is not a suicide attack.
    It is an ambush.

Did 2 killers get away?
    huh? where do you get your news? no wonder your mind is so off.

- - - Updated - - -

I only saw the part were he cut to break because the sheriff just went off on a rant. Ill watch the rest one second. There isn't data but the Ferguson police department got sued and Eric Holder even found evidence of discrimination. There are also studies that police are more likely to find contraband on whites than black but blacks get pulled over more. Blacks and whites receive different sentencing but a lot of things effect that like they way the perpetrator acts in court. They also don't account for repeat offenders.
    its like you know the truth but you want to remain in your liberal circle. cant have both bud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Well there's also India and Indonesia. Thats > 40% of the worlds population right there. Statistically speaking, those are not outliers. But hey, must be the black culture.

sorry, forgot Russia too.
    now compare india/indo to african countries... yeah their crime rate is pretty damn low... its all relative.

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    god forbid we blame the criminal they're just poor victims, its all the inanimate chunk of metals fault.
    The whole civilized world except for the US understands that free access to guns will cause a lot of unnecessary civilian deaths. I mean, just look at countries with proper laws in that matter. They all fare very well with it - unlike the US where the gun lobby makes people believe that the general public gains in security when everyone can just run around with a firearm for no reason.

Stupidity is the only word that describes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    The whole civilized world except for the US understands that free access to guns will cause a lot of unnecessary civilian deaths. I mean, just look at countries with proper laws in that matter. They all fare very well with it - unlike the US where the gun lobby makes people believe that the general public gains in security when everyone can just run around with a firearm for no reason.

Stupidity is the only word that describes it.
    Yea lets also compare mental health access and standards why we are at it. Because we know rehabilitation is USA's strong suit in our criminal justice system yea?

Lets also compare racial make up and sub-cultures.

Guns are an easy target, we get it. /golfclap

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    If BLM can not keep their hotheads in check, then there should be no BLM.
    Agreed. However, there is no BLM. It's an idea, one to which many many people agree with. The form in which they express agreement is not controlled by any central authority.

Relevant quote from MLK: "Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate."

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    It's about time this cancer gets treated, how long can this shit go, 'murica?

If BLM police can not keep their hotheads in check, then there should be no BLM police.
    Now you see how stupid that looks?