looking forward to the restart tomorrow

Wow holy shit. They actually CRZed the hell out of orgrimmar and stormwind. Im on stormreaver US and I see so many people now. A lot of people were complaining about lag, dcing, etc. It feels nice to see a ton of people in org and such, it really does, but there are so many realms CRZed to mine now. Illidan, Magtheridon, and a bunch more.

I love seeing people in capital cities like org, but there are so many servers merged its getting laggy. Hopefully they fix that tomorrow, but I still want to see a lot of people in org, feels good to see people after spending a lot of time in my garrison.

so the first Harbingers is about Gul'dan or did I miss something???

I noticed hfc is nerfed to 50% now. We only cleared upper heroic on tuesday and it was even easier than last week. Curious to see the first 10 in mythic

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes they nerfed HFC even further and will most likely nerf it even more as the weeks go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Wow holy shit. They actually CRZed the hell out of orgrimmar and stormwind. Im on stormreaver US and I see so many people now. A lot of people were complaining about lag, dcing, etc. It feels nice to see a ton of people in org and such, it really does, but there are so many realms CRZed to mine now. Illidan, Magtheridon, and a bunch more.

I love seeing people in capital cities like org, but there are so many servers merged its getting laggy. Hopefully they fix that tomorrow, but I still want to see a lot of people in org, feels good to see people after spending a lot of time in my garrison.
    I hate that they did it....so many assholes running around now. Yelling in trade, being crude....and rude. Thank god it will only be insane till launch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Nice I guess?
    Never really was a fan of Gul'dan. Meh...
    thanks for the info, i'll try to make something useful out of it by completely not giving a fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    so the first Harbingers is about Gul'dan or did I miss something???
    yep
    /10chars

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I hate that they did it....so many assholes running around now. Yelling in trade, being crude....and rude. Thank god it will only be insane till launch.
    Hey so there's this thing you can do and if enough people do it Blizzard does this to them:

(report assholes)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    did all cata raids yesterday. No problem with deathwing as a frost mage
    hm did it again this morning and had no problems, maybe it was bugged during my first try.

/e does one of you know how often you can go to the doomsayer to get the pamphlet?, got two yesterday but this morning she gave me nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Delina View Post
    hm did it again this morning and had no problems, maybe it was bugged during my first try.

/e does one of you know how often you can go to the doomsayer to get the pamphlet?, got two yesterday but this morning she gave me nothing
    there is a 15 min CD (logged in time), you get a hidden debuff that does not persist through death, so you can just die and spam them endlessly for the achievement
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    there is a 15 min CD (logged in time), you get a hidden debuff that does not persist through death, so you can just die and spam them endlessly for the achievement
    ah thank you, the logged in time part makes sense. Will be sitting afk in major city, like the good old times

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    thanks for the info, i'll try to make something useful out of it by completely not giving a fuck.
    -snip-

- - - Updated - - -
    yep
    /10chars
    Still probably gonna watch it for curiousness.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormwind is... out of control.

I play on the second highest pop US server. We're so big we never got merged with any other realms. Stormwind is pretty busy when it's just us. But now we are CRZ'ed with countless other servers. There are literally hundreds of people standing in the trade district auction house room, not counting the hundreds at the mailbox and the thousands across town. At 6am server time this morning I went to the tailor shop to buy some reagents and there were, best I could count, 27 other people in the shop. At 6am. On a Thursday.

Kalegos is handing out staff rewards nonstop, and we have apparently offered the blue dragonflight a permanent home since they are now in the city nearly 100 percent of the time.

The guards want to lynch a new DK about every 3 seconds.

Chaos. Lag. Once the demons start spawning, omgwtfbbq. I'm sure many of us will be completely lagged out once the spell effects begin to fly.

Deleted
    Well, people wanted to see the world less deserted and more crowed, that's perfect !

Deleted
    So, i've been playing Demon Hunter on the beta alot and i'm enjoying it thorougly, however, I've hit a brick wall with the order hall campaign, I need an Obliterum for a quest to progress the campaign, but I have no professions on my DH whatsoever, and both the items you need for Trial by Fel Fire as the Obliterum itself is on AH for millions of gold, which I don't have.

Is there anyone that could get me one? I have a solid chunk of trade goods i'd be willing to give in return 200 Shal'Dorei Silk, 62 Leyblood, 5 Leylight Shards, a Chaos Crystal and 18 Arkhana. I won't use these on the beta anyways so if anyone is willing to help me out, it's all yours.
    Last edited by mmoc05bd575a48; 2016-07-21 at 02:31 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post

Kalegos is handing out staff rewards nonstop, and we have apparently offered the blue dragonflight a permanent home since they are now in the city nearly 100 percent of the time.
    kalec became the new rhonin.....

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    i wonder what time they will release the gul'dan short.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroes today is really getting on my nerves.

Might considering putting game time on World of Warcraft and check out that.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    then dont play it.
    problem solved.

Formerly known as Arafal

Might considering putting game time on World of Warcraft and check out that.
    You are considering "putting game time on World of Warcraft" for like what, 10 pages now? We get it.