Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Leeching Poison > Crimson Vial in old content. Vastly so. Extremly so.
    For those of you that have it
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    They literally just nerfed the gold from Cata 25 down to single digit copper for things that were worth double digit gold a piece. You probably aren't going to make much as of now.
    That's not even close to being realistic. Okay, so you aren't making 10k a week from the Cata raids now, but I just finished all of them on 25H minus BH because faction control and netted 5k.

OT: Tanks are always going to be the most unkillable for obvious reasons, but that isn't an issue with the Cata raids anyway. Not sure what classes have the best movement atm, but that would be my choice. The speed at which you can move through a raid is where you will make up time, considering every class will kill bosses in roughly the same amount of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    With good gear, all classes can solo it. Otherwise, get one with a pet (Lock/Hunter) or one with a lot of self-heal (ret, all tanks).
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Even with the nerf i think it might still be my way to make gold, i need to make around 5k a day to pay for the sub and have like 6 100s so i should be okay. Is BOT trash runs still a thing? or any other farming methods you recommend, thank you for all the help

i could solo cata 25 in mop...

I have cleared all the Cata raids on every class using wowlazy macros... so no skill needed. All my alts have iLevel 675-700. I mean I don't even worry about dying... nothing can hurt you enough to endanger you.

I also did a timed run JUST to see how long.. of course with a hunter which is pretty darn fast to clear with.

Starting in Garrison, hearthing to Shrine of Seven Stars, running to SW port, flying to Hyjal port, porting to Hyjal, flying to Firelands, clearing Heroics 25man and hearthing back to Garrison: 22 mins 2 seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post

Same here but only on a few toons... Baleroc was melting the faces of several of my alts. of course they were crappy geared with a little LFR egar.

Is MoP nerfed as "old content" now, or is that just something that happens when you hit 110?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Is MoP nerfed as "old content" now, or is that just something that happens when you hit 110?
    Lot of stuff in MoP can already be done solo now. Fairly sure we wont see similar nerfs as there doesn't appear to be a planned squish which they would need to offset, so "natural" change it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    MoP wont be nerfed like the old content was becuase of the squish, but it will be way easier after 110.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    I have cleared all the Cata raids on every class using wowlazy macros... so no skill needed. All my alts have iLevel 675-700. I mean I don't even worry about dying... nothing can hurt you enough to endanger you.

I also did a timed run JUST to see how long.. of course with a hunter which is pretty darn fast to clear with.

Starting in Garrison, hearthing to Shrine of Seven Stars, running to SW port, flying to Hyjal port, porting to Hyjal, flying to Firelands, clearing Heroics 25man and hearthing back to Garrison: 22 mins 2 seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here but only on a few toons... Baleroc was melting the faces of several of my alts. of course they were crappy geared with a little LFR egar.

Thanks for the reply, first time ive even heard of this wowlazymacros is it allowed? Also whats the benefit of it, would love to know more it looks interesting, do you just spam one button?

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    Before 6.0.2? Gotta love threads like this one. Filled with exaggeration and misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by lemsipslol View Post
    So im just wondering what are the best classes to solo all old raids, i know they all can but the ones with ease, ive done it on my feral and it was very easy, rogue was actually a bit harder without recup but what else?

Also if anyone can answer another question, whats a good way to make 5k gold a day? Aside from garrisons/old raids

Thank you! Enjoy your night <3
    Any class with on demand AoE that you can spam for trash, and has decent DPS cooldowns to burn bosses, as well as OK self healing.

I recommend BM hunter, Warlock( all specs), and DK. But really, any class works with enough gear. And once we have artifacts and lvl 110, it won't matter.

As for making 5k gold per DAY? It depends a lot on how much time you want to sink. Daily heroics, clearing old heroics, apexis farm, Tanaan rare farm, convert garrison resources into crafting mats, repeatedly make a new DH to farm with(did they need/fix that yet)?
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2016-07-22 at 03:01 AM.

Anything. You can solo deathwing 25hc on a mage if you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Well I wouldn't go THAT far. For someone who has never done those raids with a group, some of them are still problematic. You can't ignore ALL mechanics or you will get stomped. It is still easy to wipe, in fact I just wiped a number of times last week, in Heroic BWD. (can't remember the bosses name, but he swarmed me with monsters)
    I sat and did all of the achievements from Firelands and DS on 25h(short of Hagara of course which is impossible to solo the achievement except as a pet class on 10 man and of course Only the Penitent) and doing those on heroic is already going to put pressure if it was supposedly hard. The only one doing the achievement on heroic that was even remotely life threatening was The Bucket List only because the bleed still stacked and went from tickle to eventually hard hitting. You need no healing to do them on heroic the normal way.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I sat and did all of the achievements from Firelands and DS on 25h(short of Hagara of course which is impossible to solo the achievement except as a pet class on 10 man and of course Only the Penitent) and doing those on heroic is already going to put pressure if it was supposedly hard. The only one doing the achievement on heroic that was even remotely life threatening was The Bucket List only because the bleed still stacked and went from tickle to eventually hard hitting. You need no healing to do them on heroic the normal way.
    What can I say, just because it's simple for you doesn't mean it will be simple for everyone. Especially if they never did any of those raids, and don't know the mechanics.

Deleted
    To clear any questions people might have, the gold that cata bosses drops in 25 man heroic raids has been reduced by 50%, the sell value of the items remains the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Before 6.0.2? Gotta love threads like this one. Filled with exaggeration and misinformation.

Gotta love posts like this one, full of disbeleif and ignorance.

All of Cata 25 heroic was solod before 6.0. Most of it was solod during Throne of Thunder, with a few bosses being solod later on in SoO with the HUGE ilvl inflation. For the last few months of SoO, I was soloing 25 heroic Madness/Ultrax/Ragnaros for their mounts on my 580ish main, and 10 man heroic of those bosses on several 560ish alts. Hell, note that a number of MSV bosses were being solod on 10 man normal a while before 6.0 came out. While there is often a bit of exaggeration, there is very little misinformation in soloing threads. Someone saying that they could solo 10 man MSV with their 660 mage in all likelyhood DID solo a few MSV bosses with a mage that was somewhere around the mid-660s, albeit one that had a higher ilvl weapon and the Kazzak leech trinket. In the vast majority of situations, older content soloing claims tend to be truthful in that it did happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Ive had trouble with Shannox on my rogue and druid, because I dont have a way to pacify rage-face or get him to get off me. Tried bird buff, but i ruined it on my rogue, and wasn't able to kill him on druid fast enough

I just finished doing all the 25H Cataclysm raids as Arms at a 704 item level (minus the second half DS because I would have to respec back to Prot to deal with the flying mobs before Ultraxion - didn't have the patience to go to a city and then come back). Had no issues at all.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Leeching Poison > Crimson Vial in old content. Vastly so. Extremly so.
    You can have both