Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post

I wonder, do you think this is acceptable for the other inmates or not?
    It might well be more of an issue for her if her treatment regime include a lithium prescription as it is extremely important for those people to have access to water to drink regularly. This is compounded if the climate in the jail was warm.

i did read the article - i expected a non victim being punished for lying while still being referred too as a victim
    Yeah, that's called having a bias.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Yeah, that's called having a bias.
    well what other way could a rape victim be jailed other than by perjury?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smashorc View Post
    It might well be more of an issue for her if her treatment regime include a lithium prescription as it is extremely important for those people to have access to water to drink regularly. This is compounded if the climate in the jail was warm.
    again, is it cool not to properly care for the medical health of other inmates?

Deleted
    well what other way could a rape victim be jailed other than by perjury?
    Perhaps contempt of court(?), though I have no idea how that is typically used in the US.

15+ Year Old Account
    General pop psych wards and even most private psych wards are fucking terrible. Several relatives, including a close family member, has had terrible awful horrendous experiences with them.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    General pop psych wards and even most private psych wards are fucking terrible. Several relatives, including a close family member, has had terrible awful horrendous experiences with them.
    I've been in two psych wards. One was Veterans Association and that felt more like a prison than a hospital. The doctor was on a power trip and I hated him the whole time. The civilian one I was in though wasn't that bad. The people were good and we were allowed to go outside in the enclosed garden that was outside it. The doctors there were way better.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I get the point to why they wanted to keep her for testifying but the method via gen pop...very weak on the court's end IMO. They seriously couldn't afford 30 days in a private psych ward?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I've been in two psych wards. One was Veterans Association and that felt more like a prison than a hospital. The doctor was on a power trip and I hated him the whole time. The civilian one I was in though wasn't that bad. The people were good and we were allowed to go outside in the enclosed garden that was outside it. The doctors there were way better.
    Were you the patient?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I get the point to why they wanted to keep her for testifying but the method via gen pop...very weak on the court's end IMO. They seriously couldn't afford 30 days in a private psych ward?

- - - Updated - - -

Were you the patient?
    Yes I was.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano