Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    I would very much like to also add an appropriate vocabulary of preferred profanities while playing this very greater spec
    how about you write a list of say macros one for each spell with the appropriate amount of expletives?

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    how about you write a list of say macros one for each spell with the appropriate amount of expletives?
    macros don't give that spiritual uplift shouting and declaring provides

Deleted
    yell/raid announce macros? It might distract your raid if you curse worse than a drunken sailor. But you can record your self and send this recording to blizz.
    2 chances:
    - restraining order against you to ever touch a blizz game again
    - you get hired as mature language filter tester

Quote Originally Posted by Kanael View Post
    I had the assumption it has non-Ret topics/discussion thats why I stayed away from it

Yep like doomruller said, a thread solely for rets and consolidated with Ret stuff
    My bad, I didn't see 'ret' in your subject. But yea, ret did seem to kinda take over that thread anyway.

Any self respecting ret isn't playing ret anymore
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    So what are we supposed to play instead? Warrior? DK? :/

Demon Hunter >:O
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    I'm already playing 8 rets in WoD, I think I already lost my self respect.
    i7-4770k, Noctua NHD15, 16gb RipjawsX, Asus Z87A mobo, GTX 970 Palit, Samsung EVO 240GB SSD, WDC Black 1TB, Corsair HX850, XigmatekTalon case, Logitech G910 keyboard/G502 mouse.

I'm happy to help to test paladin-related stuff. I have 6 Ret pallies.

Also currently playing: S4 HC Crusader @ Diablo 3: RoS and SC2: Legacy of the Void

Deleted
    I stopped possessing that the second I started playing ret, what do I have left at this point, let me play my trash spec for trash babies.

Demon Hunter >:O
    2nd that! (agr those min 10 char rule )

Edit: Fury wars are super fun, the new melee animations are truly amazing asp Heroic Leap (my favorite)

UH Dks are kings of AOE dmg, every bg i did so far, UH dks and UA locks Always comes top, always...in WOD my ret would be top DPS unless there was a good Boomy and 50/50 with shadow...but now there is no hope for my ret to be top dps in BGs....or future RBGs
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-07-22 at 02:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We may as well pretend the spec didn't exists

Quote Originally Posted by Cress View Post
    We may as well pretend the spec didn't exists
    I believe the spec is still good at 1 thing = nub killer. Since people who will try to 100% melee Ret 1v1, they will lose. However, any spec with half brains will eventually realize that all they have to do is simply kite Ret even as a melee class, and they will never die to ret.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    I believe the spec is still good at 1 thing = nub killer. Since people who will try to 100% melee Ret 1v1, they will lose. However, any spec with half brains will eventually realize that all they have to do is simply kite Ret even as a melee class, and they will never die to ret.
    I just love kiting Ret with my DK. So funny XD

Blizz, what have You done to the rets

I am a menace to my own destiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astralli View Post
    So what are we supposed to play instead? Warrior? DK? :/
    I've switched to DK.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    playing ret for more than leveling is since years a sign of serve lack self respect. The difference now is that additionally to the self debasing we got a healthy load of masochism on top. And yes I´m aware of the irony that our dress wearing brothers, priests, have such a talent.

I think who ever still plays ret on a competitive or semi competitive level is more than just a little strong headed. Sometimes the attachment to the char might come to pass as well. But it is just a matter of time until the last of us breaks under the waterboarding blizzard calls class fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    playing ret for more than leveling is since years a sign of serve lack self respect. The difference now is that additionally to the self debasing we got a healthy load of masochism on top. And yes I´m aware of the irony that our dress wearing brothers, priests, have such a talent.

I think who ever still plays ret on a competitive or semi competitive level is more than just a little strong headed. Sometimes the attachment to the char might come to pass as well. But it is just a matter of time until the last of us breaks under the waterboarding blizzard calls class fantasy.
    You call it breaking down, I call it refusing to suffer.

If Sol's still making sure the Simcraft APL is right, then we basically DO have a guide. You just have to know how to interpret an APL

Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    I just love kiting Ret with my DK. So funny XD

Blizz, what have You done to the rets
    LOL omg its funny that you mentioned it, i dueled an unholly dk over weekend, he never on purpose came to my melee range, he just kited me while his pets/deseases did all hte dmg, i almost lost too lol got me to 5% before i killed him >.< i was telling my friend that all my Ret life, i was the one running away from DK and trying to be a range dps, now its upside down....GG blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    LOL omg its funny that you mentioned it, i dueled an unholly dk over weekend, he never on purpose came to my melee range, he just kited me while his pets/deseases did all hte dmg, i almost lost too lol got me to 5% before i killed him >.< i was telling my friend that all my Ret life, i was the one running away from DK and trying to be a range dps, now its upside down....GG blizzard.
    Exactly.
    This is also why I am staying UH.
    Also You can change Your SStrike to range - feels superb

I am a menace to my own destiny.

I also macroed TV and JV singe for now pooling not needed. Works niceky but just revewls how dull this play style is. Adtually I liked WoD PvE Ret Pala if you managed to Ret T18 2p . until then it was rubbish but after that was nice. Now it just is not tun and I do not See it become fun. Together with bring ignored fully suxx. Reroll / play s different game are options.