Hotfix July 21: What exactly did this do to warlock pet health?

Hotfix info says: "Fixed a bug affecting the health of Warlock pets."

Does anyone have more detailed info on this?

Given Blizz's "love" for warlocks lately probably "something, something, had too much and were actually surviving this has been rectified".
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Might be something to do with glyphs and pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time I hotfix notes I expect them to blast T18/Class Trinket to oblivion. Guess dodged the bullet for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Every time I hotfix notes I expect them to blast T18/Class Trinket to oblivion. Guess dodged the bullet for now.
    What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Get that 4PC T18 + Class Trinket and press only HoG>DE>Shadow Bolt , rinse repeat till you die Screw the dreadstalkers , go for Soul Conduit , Shadow Inspirations , Power Trip , Impending Doom ..... check the meter

You welcome
    Borovinkata , TaHrA , Kazzak - EU

Quote Originally Posted by drinoff View Post
    Get that 4PC T18 + Class Trinket and press only HoG>DE>Shadow Bolt , rinse repeat till you die Screw the dreadstalkers , go for Soul Conduit , Shadow Inspirations , Power Trip , Impending Doom ..... check the meter

You welcome
    Shame that i have nothing to use it on. No raids or anything.

Update
    This playstyle drains a lot of mana for sure.
    Last edited by Narwhalosh Whalescream; 2016-07-22 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Shame that i have nothing to use it on. No raids or anything.

Update
    This playstyle drains a lot of mana for sure.
    Yeah it drains a Lots i havent tested it in raids as of yet , but it does good number at the dummy , will test in raid on Sunday , this is purely Single Target though
    It is just ridiculously Overpowered T18 4pc + the class trinket , Otherwise i tried Not's Demo Guide in Raid was doing 90k sustained on Zakuun but with the wrong trinkets so , very happy with it it looks solid at least to me , but this Guide will be good at Legion not at 7.0.3
    Borovinkata , TaHrA , Kazzak - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Yes, even though everyone assured me in the other thread it probably won't get fixed, when I saw the hotfix notes were up I resigned myself to accepting it would be gutted.

Really tho I'm still not sure it won't be. They've adjusted pre-patch balance before.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.