Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Definitely

Just put two girls of any type together and they will immediately begin sizing each other up based on who is more attractive; there is a changing ranking system that is partly ethnic, and right now Asian girls sit at the top (mainly because they're seen as more feminine than white girls)

You can actually test this out yourself

Find a group of girls of mixed ethnicities in a bar (in London this is not difficult, all kinds of girls in media etc work together)

Jump in, say hi, talk to the white girl first, then immediately start talking to the East Asian / South Asian girl, making it clear you find her more attractive

Watch the fireworks
    This man speaks the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I used it as a relative term, if you understand what that means.

Asian women are more submissive when you compare them to the eg. Nordic counterparts.
    You try living here and spending time with the younger generation and then say they are
    For the more traditional yes, but they won't barely date anyone outside their own people
    Last edited by Hana Song; 2016-07-22 at 03:36 PM.

Deleted
    My first job was in a factory in a small village.
    Only men in their 50s worked there. Most of them recommended me to get a woman from Thailand, because they always do as they are told. Not really interested in that.
    Know several people who has wives from Thailand. The thing that they all have in common are that they are betas who never could find any women nearby.

What, the nerds?.
    Go away! 10characters

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    You try living here and spending time with the younger generation and then say they are
    For the more traditional yes, but they won't date anyone outside their own people
    So where are the Asian imported wives coming from then? Pluto?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Go away! 10characters
    Come on, we all know you fancy some flat chested SC2 gurus.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Which part of the "mutual business deal" didn't you understand?

Yes, the men want sex and caring. The woman wants a safe and prosperous life. So they do this. Win-win. I see nothing wrong with it.
    No. Your wife must be a "ball-and-chain" who nags the shit out of you and makes you miserable, and you only put up with her because the courts would side with her and take your kids.

/s for those who think I'm serious, since the world is literally so warped that some people actually think that way. "If you can't handle me at my worst..." and such rubbish to justify some women acting like total cunts.

So where are the Asian imported wives coming from then? Pluto?
    If they are from thailand then there is a big chance they are bar girls/prostitutes/gold diggers and not your stereotype traditional woman
    Last edited by Hana Song; 2016-07-22 at 03:40 PM.

Actually personally have experience with this, I can illustrate it from a few angles.

First, and this isn't that valid any more, there is a REALLY old timey- notion that Asian women with white guys were war brides who were prostitutes the men brought home with them. There is actually a decent amount of truth to this, but since men haven't been in an active theater of war in the East in a while it doesn't hold that true anymore.

The next part is a little more subliminal, but the family of Asian women often see White men as how you might imagine a White family sees a girl in their family dating a Black guy.

Finally, the Asian men are in a bit of a bind as far as the dating scene goes. They average shorter and slimmer than just about any other group, and most women will outright not date any guy shorter than them. On top of that, many women who aren't Asian won't even consider an Asian guy, leaving them with a very selective pool of women who are interested in them, meaning that while a white guy has access to most single white women, as well as a good portion of Asian and women of other groups, every girl a White guy picks up is one less for the Asians who can only take from that pile.

On top of that White women are often jealous of Asian women in a way, the native born ones particularly have spent very little time averaging into the landwhales they are today, while the BMI of the average Asian female is far lower, as well as the level of education. Most guys who are single can literally knock out 60% of the women in their age range simply on the basis of weight, but the figure when it comes to east Asians is probably as low as 10-20%

15+ Year Old Account
    If they are from thailand then there is a big chance they are bar girls/prostitutes/gold diggers and not your stereotype traditional woman
    Oh the irony. Who is stereotyping now?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Oh the irony. Who is stereotyping now?
    It's actually most commonly true. The subgroup of Asian women looking for a green card are found in bars and clubs most frequented by foreigners. It's very rare to find people go outside of their race, especially in Asia.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    It's actually most commonly true. The subgroup of Asian women looking for a green card are found in bars and clubs most frequented by foreigners. It's very rare to find people go outside of their race, especially in Asia.
    Of course it's true. I was just pointing out his stereotyping - something he/she argued I was doing and it being wrong, too.

Deleted
    Which part of the "mutual business deal" didn't you understand?

Yes, the men want sex and caring. The woman wants a safe and prosperous life. So they do this. Win-win. I see nothing wrong with it.
    Marriage is not a "business deal". It's nothing short of prostitution that way. It has no value. It's without soul. Without feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    i am trying to study females and learn more about them , dont see any here in the basement

also your post was full of hate for the asians and the guys that marry them , thats why i ask
    Do you think you're funny or something? Is this a poor attempt at trolling me? You're creating fallacies and lies, bringing up racism and sexism whilst obviously ironic, two easy subjects to use in an attempt to rile someone up.
    Last edited by mmoc4a603c9764; 2016-07-22 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    Apparently in the US 28% of Asians marry out, 37% Asian women

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-marrying-out/

Of course it's true. I was just pointing out his stereotyping - something he/she argued I was doing and it being wrong, too.
    Yeah but you're talking about docility. Pretty much a misconception.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Apparently in the US 28% of Asians marry out, 37% Asian women

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-marrying-out/
    It's very rare here

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Marriage is not a "business deal". It's nothing short of prostitution that way. It has no value. It's without soul. Without feelings.
    Marriage is a business deal, especially in the legal and pragmatic sense.

What's wrong with prostitution any way? Prostitution is, surprise, also a business deal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Definitely

Just put two girls of any type together and they will immediately begin sizing each other up based on who is more attractive; there is a changing ranking system that is partly ethnic, and right now Asian girls sit at the top (mainly because they're seen as more feminine than white girls)

You can actually test this out yourself

Find a group of girls of mixed ethnicities in a bar (in London this is not difficult, all kinds of girls in media etc work together)

Jump in, say hi, talk to the white girl first, then immediately start talking to the East Asian / South Asian girl, making it clear you find her more attractive

Watch the fireworks
    Such sweeping generalizations and anecdotal rubbish. Not to mention absurdly sexist.

It's very rare here
    There aren't many foreigners to begin with anyway are there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Do you think you're funny or something? Is this a poor attempt at trolling me? You're creating fallacies and lies, bringing up racism and sexism whilst obviously ironic, two easy subjects to use in an attempt to rile someone up.
    how hard it is to tell me ? i dont get why you are so offensive

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    There aren't many foreigners to begin with anyway are there?
    No and most are chinese
    It's not seen positively to date foreigners too
    Last edited by Hana Song; 2016-07-22 at 04:10 PM.